Chapter 25

For Life

Wonshik cupped the prince's face with his hands, letting his body fall on top of the latter's; there wasn't an ounce of guilt felt about the mud and grass stains marring their shirts as they dropped down onto the earth. He nibbled on Taekwoon's lower lip, hoping they would part to allow him entrance. 

The prince paused at Wonshik's silent request, but still submitted to it and opened his mouth for him to explore. Wonshik hummed in satisfaction as he invaded Taekwoon's warm cavern, their tongues getting tangled as the prince decided he wasn't going to relinquish dominance that easily. He smirked and flipped them over so he was straddling the peasant. The kiss got messy when Taekwoon took the lead– his tongue was in Wonshik's mouth as he explored the peasant's wet cavern while Wonshik was slowly moving his hands behind the prince's back, not stopping until he reached the other man's buttocks, slowly gripping them and pulling him closer to his own body. Taekwoon almost fainted when their crotches touched and that's when Wonshik started to roll his hips towards his already rock hard, restricted manhood.

Taekwoon released a low groan and broke the kiss when he threw his head back. He ducked down and found a new place to put his lips, on the other man's neck. Wonshik gasped and turned his head to the side, allowing the prince more access to the soft skin. He squeezed the buttock he was cradling in his palm.

“Wonshik…” Taekwoon whimpered.

“Did I ever tell you how stunning you are?"

"Stunning?" Taekwoon scoffed and pulled back slightly. He knew his mother would probably roll in her grave if she only knew the thoughts he was having about his lover in that moment. He could feel his lower region twitching slightly and lowered his gaze. Wonshik let out a deep sigh that caused him to shiver as a delicate blush began to tint his milky white cheeks.

The peasant rolled Taekwoon over, holding his lover's chin between his thumb and index knuckle “What’s wrong, love?”
Taekwoon's blush deepened at the affectionate name. "I-I'm fine..." He mumbled.
"You are not."

Wonshik laid Taekwoon down on the ground under him once more and sat on his knees on top of the other man. It happened so quickly it was almost a blur to Taekwoon.

The prince's shirt ruffled up, showing off his belly button and some of his chest. Wonshik ran his hands up the sides of his lover's shirt and slipped it over his head seamlessly.
Wonshik dipped his head down while putting his hand behind Taekwoon’s head, meeting the prince half way for a perfect kiss. Their lips moulding perfectly. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue inside Taekwoon’s mouth, fighting for dominance till Taekwoon broke for air "W- Wonshik.."
But the other man ignored him and kissed down Taekwoon’s neck line, leaving red marks trailing down his collarbone and chest to his s, twisting the buds slightly to arouse the young prince, not knowing he already had.

“Wonshik…” Taekwoon gasped again. When did he get so breathless?
Wonshik chuckled quietly as he cupped the prince’s buldge under his grey trousers.
Taekwoon bit his lip, holding in a soft moan. "Please," he muttered, squeezing his eyes closed tightly "Don't make me wait... please."

No sooner had he said the words, he felt the peasant's rough hands fumbling with the buttons of his trousers and slipping them down to his thighs as his lips were captured again. Wonshik started biting onto the prince's lower lip, slightly pulling, then over it, repeating this a few times before touching Taekwoon's tongue with the tip of his own, only slightly, pulled away again, leaving him with an open mouth. He got closer again and started on the prince's tongue. Taekwoon was already panting, his sensitive member growing to its full length in Wonshik's palm. 

"Let me make you feel good, your highness," the peasant whispered huskily before raising his head and dropping into Taekwoon's groin, face completely disappearing.
He leaned forward and let the tip of his tongue sweep up the length of the prince's member, swirling it around the head and collecting the steady stream of clear liquid that flowed forth. A low groan came from Taekwoon's mouth as his eyes rolled back in his head and he reached forward, tangling his fingers in Wonshik's hair. This was too much stimulus for his body to handle and he could feel the beginnings of... something coiling around in his stomach; it was like molten lava. 

He gasped and let out a small whimper. "W- Wonshik, what's happ- urgh..." He felt twitch and shoot out string after string of his essence, which Wonshik didn't hesitate in swallowing. Taekwoon's body went taut before the peasant pulled back, wiping his mouth with a smug grin as he watched the prince collapse back onto the dirt, sprawled out. "Are you alright?" He asked gently, slowly dragging Taekwoon's trousers back up his legs, covering him up once more. 

The young prince nodded mutely, staring up into his eyes, chest heaving. 

He stayed like that for a while before breathing a small sigh "That was..."

"Hm," Wonshik agreed, already knowing from the unintentional smile creeping across Taekwoon's lips that it was good. It was good for him too. He grinned broadly and lay down beside him, linking their hands and looping his free arm over the prince's waist as Taekwoon entertwined their legs. "I love you," he muttered under his breath, causing the prince to blush deeply. "Hm, love you too..."

Wonshik opened his mouth, intending to make some cheesy reply back when a loud rustling sounded from the bushes. He froze and sat up slightly, propping himself up on his elbow. Taekwoon also shifted and looked around wearily "What was that?" He whispered. However, his worry subsided briefly when Wonshik began to laugh, shaking his head. "Very funny, Jaewhan," he chuckled, cupping his lover's cheek affectionately "But, seriously, watching us while we're-"
His voice got caught in his throat as he turned fully, eyes widening when he saw the person- or people- stood over them. 

"Step away from the Crowned Prince, now!"

There must have been at least ten guards encircling them. And Woobin stood at the head. 

Taekwoon gasped and Wonshik frowned, holding the prince close to his chest. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked, eyes darting from man to man cautiously as they pointed their weapons at him. "Lord Woobin, what do you think you are-"

"You do not get to speak, your highness," the elder man cut him off. His face was pale and his left eye twitched every so often. He kept his teeth clenched and his voice had a hard, dangerous edge. Taekwoon's eyes narrowed and he sat up, only stopped from jumping at the man by Wonshik's embrace "What?"  

But Woobin simply ignored him and turned his attention back to Wonshik "Step. Away. Now."

"Why?" The peasant raised his chin defiantly. He wasn't hurting Taekwoon in any way; Taekwoon wanted to be with him. Woobin's fists clenched and he looked towards his guards sharply. They seemed to understand what he wanted them to do straight away and surged forwards, all grabbing the two young men and prying them away from each other. 

Both struggled desperately as they were forced up off the ground and dragged backwards in opposite directions. A fist came flying to Wonshik's stomach and he grunted, almost dropping to the floor from the sudden pain. "Leave him alone!" Taekwoon shouted, re-doubling his efforts to tear away from the men holding him. Their gleaming armour was freezing, causing goosebumps to arise on his bare arms and back. 

His cry only seemed to spur them all on further though and Wonshik fell to his knees as he was hit again, harder this time, and his hair was grabbed, forcing him to look up at Woobin. "Kim Wonshik," the lord hissed, and then he let out a loud snort "Disgusting." The peasant snarled in response, keeping eye contact. The lack of fear in his gaze angered Woobin greatly and he drew drew his fist back, his fist impacting Wonshik's nose hard. 

"No!" Taekwoon cried, struggling furiously against the men holding him back. He almost got free too but before he could, one of the guards wrapped his leg round the prince's, causing him to stumble and allowed the men to tighten their grips on him once more. "Unhand me!"

Wonshik groaned and raised his head, exposing the blood now oozing his face- from his nostrils and over his lips. His head lolled to the side slightly and his eyes were a little unfocused. "Let him go! You can't do this to him!" Taekwoon shouted, tears forming in his eyes when he clapped eyes on the damage done to his lover. But it was like Woobin didn't hear him; he grabbed the peasant's cheeks, squeezing them painfully. 

"How dare you?" He growled "You dare defile one of your sovereigns?"

"He loves me," Wonshik spat, landing a blood-stained glob on the lord's cheek . 

"Taekwoon is the heir. He has been raised to become king. He knows the punishment for disobeying me," the man replied with a scowl, pulling away from the peasant and turning to Taekwoon. "And you," he glowered "You are a disgrace! Sleeping with a peasant... a man! I knew there was something going on from the moment you were late to dinner that night, you stupid boy!" 

Before the prince could reply, his head snapped to the side and an intense burning radiated through his cheek. His mouth hung open slightly, lips moving, unable to form any cohearant words. "You bastard!" He heard Wonshik yell, his voice dripping with fury. 

"Take him away," Woobin ordered, eyes still fixed on Taekwoon as a cruel smirk twisted on his features. "And take the prince to his room. Make sure to lock the doors." At the mention of being trapped in his bedchamber, the young prince's eyes widened in fear and he began struggling once more as he was dragged backwards in one direction and Wonshik was forced in another. He couldn't be locked in! The peasant kicked about and grunted loudly, craning his neck to gaze in panic at his lover "Taekwoon!"

"W- Wonshik!"

"No!" The peasant fought harder as he saw the other man being handled so roughly. He flung his leg back and caught one of his captors in the knee, using his arm to elbow the other. He stumbled out of their hold and staggered towards Taekwoon, clashing their lips as soon as he was close enough. It was messy, desperate. Their teeth clashed and their tongues brushed, Wonshik trying to explore as much of Taekwoon's mouth as possible before his arms were grabbed again and he was yanked back. 

However, before he could resume struggling to escape again, the of a sword came down in one foul swoop and smashed against his skull. The last thing he heard was Taekwoon screaming his name before it all went black...

 

Woobin you son of a "£%^%£"$%^&%

Hey, angels. I'm feeling a little better since last time we spoke so am back to posting! :)

I'm thinking a chapter a week now since my schedule is CRAZY right now. My anxiety levels have been down recently but I had a little episode today in History class- thankfully I got out of there quickly though and it was nothing major. 

I apologise for any typos or anything- I hope you enjoyed this chapter, despite Woobin being a son of a "£%^%£"$%^&%

Hope you're all well, have a good day or night ^^