Upper Hand

Basic

"Why do I need to face that giant again?" Mina groaned while Chaeyoung half dragged her back to their table.

It's been three days after they got back together and Mina has been anything but enthusiastic to her girlfriend's favor.

"You've been running away far too long, Myoui. I just wanted you and Tzuyu to get acquainted." Chaeyoung firmly said.

Indeed, Mina always found a way out when Tzuyu appears out of nowhere and before the cub could speak, she sprints leaving Chaeyoung and Tzuyu with animated question marks above their heads.

"I already told you, Chaeyoungie, we're good." Mina lets out her cutest persuasive voice but Chaeyoung didn't even look back.

The dragging process went easy, half because of Chaeng's incredulous strength (or Mina's light weight). When they arrived, Tzuyu was already alone at their table.

"Where's the old married couple?" Chaeyoung inquired while shoving Mina on the chair beside Tzuyu.

"Jeong-unnie said they're off to resolve Nayeon-unnie's unbelievable idiocy with numbers." Tzuyu chuckled upon remembering those words.

Chaeyoung nodded, this was normal to these people. They're quite used to it. She then sat beside Mina, lifting her chin up gesturing that she talk to Tzuyu. But the older grimaced saying that Tzuyu should fire the first words. Chaeng just shook her head and sighed at how hopeless this situation is.

"Tzuyu," Chaeyoung stood up and went between them, arms around each shoulder, "this is Myoui Mina, an angel straight from heaven, a blossomed flower grown by God especially for me to pick, an elite kisser with lips as deli-"

The rest of the complimentary remarks of Chaeyoung was stuck in because of Mina's hand on it. She glared at Chaeng, hints of redness on her cheeks.

"All she meant is that I'm her girlfriend." Mina, who turned crimson red on the face and neck, removed her hand on Chaeyoung's mouth.

Tzuyu grinned and stretched out her hand.

"Hi. I'm Chou Tzuyu, pleased to meet you Myoui Mina, my best friend's one and true love." Tzuyu winked and it made Mina giggle unknowingly.

"And now that two of you are personally and finally acquainted, let's go out later and have some karaoke!"

Mina groaned while the other two heads were too excited to see her disapproval. 'She's probably talented. Great.', Mina thought to herself. She's still new to the do-not-be-jealous-of-my-goddess-of-a-best-friend implementation by her girlfriend. Mina can't help but sigh, she knows Chaeyoung is doing her best for them, so she will do too.

Mina was too preoccupied by her thoughts that she didn't notice Tzuyu already left. Chaeyoung's sitting beside her, chin rested on her palm, head tilted, and eyes glued on her.

"You don't have to look so troubled. I promise, Tzuyu's fun to be with. You'll understand why she's my best friend." Chaeng reassuringly said. Mina nodded.

"And, you don't have to be jealous because," Chaeyoung held her girlfriend's chin, "my dimple, my smile, my eyes, my breaths, my heart, my soul, and even the tiniest part of me, they're all yours; I'm all yours." She then placed the gentlest kiss on her lips.

While in the library, a bunny was randomly crashing numbers on her calculator, pretending to be oh so busy solving the problem sheet. But the truth was that she was bored to death and if it wasn't for Jeongyeon's persistence and patience on her, she would've left an hour ago.

"Done." Nayeon said whilst massaging her temple, she's no Einstein when it comes to numbers and definitely not fond with calculators. Techs' were also not on league with her.

Jeongyeon only took a glance at the paper and stared at her with a very unamused look. Nayeon ignored Jeongyeon's gaze and went on with checking her newly manicured nails.

"First of all, your formula is wrong. And second, is this doodle supposed to be me?" Jeongyeon pointed at a fairly drawn chibi of her plus some horns on her head. She gritted her teeth. They've repeated the chapter for days and Nayeon ends up creating her own formula for the problem and even bothered to portray her artistic skills.

"Nayeon, for the love of God, stick to the formula and solve it step by step. I've told you this billion times already." Jeongyeon was starting to lose her cool but Nayeon was nonchalant, nevertheless.

"No, you didn't. It's only the twenty-ish time you said that." Nayeon's aware of Jeongyeon's growing impatience but was still on for a little tease.

Jeongyeon's jaws clenched. Her patience was so near to depletion that she has to take deep breaths to calm her nerves. But she knew that Nayeon's attitude and attention span towards these kinds of matter were minimal, and she vowed to help her. It's a matter of pride now. Jeongyeon her lips trying to gain composure from the implausible lack of aptitude her girlfriend was showing. It was like Math and Nayeon were made from opposite poles; they will never come near each other's proximity. She let out a shaky breath before waving the white flag.

"Okay. Fine. We'll do this again in your mansion later." 

"Brilliant." Nayeon pecked her tutor's cheek and stood up to leave but Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist and shoved he back to her seat.

"You're not going anywhere. What I meant is you'll solve that again later and here's an easier one for you to solve now." Jeongyeon complacently said.

Nayeon was groaning and mumbling at how inconsiderate Jeongyeon was but the latter just stared at her with an audacious plan in mind. This was the key to Nayeon's stubbornness, and probably, even the only waterloo to her girlfriend's brazenness. The moment Nayeon's mouth opens, she'll take it as a go sign.

"And who would've said that I-"

Nayeon's words were abruptly cut by Jeongyeon's mouth on hers. She perfectly timed her action giving Nayeon an open mouthed kiss and purposely letting her tongue in. Nayeon had to stifle a moan when Jeongyeon's tongue grazed the roof of . It sent jolts of electricity inside her, making her curl her toes. But that wasn't the only trick she has in her sleeves, Jeongyeon lightly her stubborn lover's tongue making her hands clench on Jeongyeon's shoulder as a moan escaped . This was by far the most arousing kiss Jeongyeon did and it drove Nayeon crazy, tipsy for more.

Jeongyeon broke the (half intense) make out and smirked at her breathless and dumbfounded girlfriend. It was so spontaneous, Nayeon's cognizance was a mess that when Jeongyeon handed her a problem sheet, she just nodded and answered it without a hint of protest. Jeongyeon chuckled thinking how useful the little trick will be later on.

Nayeon was already done when she regained her proper mentality. She closed her eyes and chewed her cheek, she fell on Jeongyeon's trap way too easily. It was a huge deal for her ego. She had to curse herself a few more millions when she saw Jeongyeon's too vain of a smile.

"Sly, Yoo. But that won't happen again."

"Let's just see about that, princess. It certainly worked well since you managed to finish this in just five minutes and did surprisingly splendid. That's my girl." Jeongyeon said while ruffling Nayeon's hair.

{Im's mansion, Nayeon's room}

Nayeon paced back and forth, giving herself some encouraging words.

"Get a grip, Nayeon! Keep your crap together! Show Yoo Jeongyeon who owns the upper hand!" She kept telling herself.

But her mind wasn't really on the pep rally since it kept replaying the make out sesh they had earlier. It was such a turn on that she couldn't stop herself from daydreaming about Jeongyeon's boldness. She groaned, yet again. Nayeon so busy readying herself that she didn't notice Jeongyeon was already in her room  smirking and leaning on the already closed and locked door.

"Need some tissue to wipe that drool off your chin?" Jeong cheekily said.

Nayeon jumped, surprised at the sudden intrusion.

"Jesus Christ! Don't you know how to knock?!" Nayeon had to put a hand on her chest to calm her heart beat. 

Jeongyeon chuckled and led herself to Nayeon's study table. It earned her a suspicious look from the bunny. She thought Jeongyeon would seduce her the moment she step foot in her room. Nonetheless, Nayeon kept her chill. 

"Okay then, let's start." Jeongyeon smiled sweetly. Way too sweetly, Nayeon thought.

Jeongyeon started explaining about division algorithm but Nayeon's mind was full of 'She's gonna pull off something showy again, prepare yourself.' She wasn't listening but was intently gazing on Jeongyeon's actions. Minutes have passed but nothing about the algorithm remained in her. They were halfway through when Jeongyeon finally noticed her student's lack of participation.

"Im Nayeon, are you even listening?" She had to put some seriousness in her voice.

"You're being way too suspicious." Nayeon blurted, eyeing her some more.

"If it's about earlier, let's just drop that for the meantime. I'm trying to help you on our midterm exams, remember?"

"Drop that? That's it?" Nayeon didn't want to seem disappointed but it was too late for that now.

Jeongyeon shot up an eyebrow, amused by Nayeon's sudden confession. She looked at her with a teasing smile and was about to drop a taunt when Nayeon covered her face with the lecture notes.

"Don't you dare say a word, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon just chuckled thinking the night was still young for them to have some wee bit of fun.


The discussion was done, it was time for Nayeon to practice what she learned. But to Jeongyeon's dismay, Nayeon yawned after taking a glance at the worksheet she prepared. She especially made it like how the teachers compose the exams.

It seemed like Nayeon let the kiss scene slip away from her mind, that was a good sign. She finished solving a mediocre problem in eight minutes, catching Jeongyeon off guard. But then again, knowing Nayeon, she solved the problem with nothing in accordance to her lecture. She solved it all in one shot. Jeongyeon let out a long sigh, relieving herself from the unknowing stress Nayeon ed unto her. It was time for her secret, lethal weapon.

"Nayeon, we talked about this before. Stick to the formula, the mother freaking formula and for God's sake do it step by step." Jeong said, enunciating every word clearly as if Nayeon was a child.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes. She was lowkey disappointed with the lack of intimacy. She couldn't help but feel needy after that library scene Jeongyeon pulled on her or more like on her.

"Okay then, should I put it in the simplest and most catchy way?" Jeongyeon coolly implied and it caught Nayeon's full attention.

"Say, Nayeon, if I kissed you, would you like it only on your lips or would you like me to trail it down from your lips, jaws, neck, collarbones, and even lower? I'd do it. Step. By. Step." Jeongyeon said with a y, husky voice while enticingly tracing the kiss path she cited.

Nayeon's breath hitched. Her mind was so clouded with desires that she quoted 'step by step' after Jeongyeon's fingers left her skin. It was like she's hypnotized but before she could give in, Jeongyeon made sure she answered the problem. It won't be helpful if they both lost sight of what their purpose for tonight.

Nayeon answered with full focus, the concentration she showed made Jeongyeon smile. 'I have to sinfully tease for her to learn.', she shook her head when the thought crossed her mind. This was the only way, Nayeon doesn't even know how much strength Jeongyeon had to exert not to get herself out of hand. She has to limit her teases or else Nayeon will bid bye bye to her midterm exam if they both play with fire instead of burning the midnight oil. Nayeon handed her the paper and shaped into an o as she was surprised with the sudden precision of her answer.

"I did it step by step. Now that we're done, how about a little recess? I still have to take the upper hand." Nayeon said with authority and wanton in her voice as she made her way to Jeongyeon's lap.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened, the saliva that lumped in couldn't find its way down. Nayeon was frontally sitting on her lap with her arms draped around her shoulders, this was her karma for all the teases she did to this superior human being and this will be the death of her. 

"I just wanted you to learn." Jeongyeon managed to croak.

Nayeon ily smirked at her then leaned in making her lips touch Jeongyeon's ear.

"I learned so much, Miss Yoo. Let me make it up to you by teaching you what a tease really is." Nayeon glided her tongue ever so lightly on Jeongyeon's ear. The latter suddenly grew fond of the letter C.

Nayeon, her eyes still having that randy stare on Jeongyeon's orbs, reached in Jeongyeon's pants pocket slowly, making Jeongyeon bite her lip on how much pleasure she's feeling, then took out the latter's hanky and tied her hair in a way Jeongyeon always thought as painfully y. Jeongyeon let out a whimper making Nayeon's lips form out a smirk, she took it as a sign and continued the Oscar award deserving tease. Nayeon then began to trace Jeongyeon's jawlines with her godly fingers continuing the trail down to her collarbones and she started tugging Jeong's collar, exposing her oomph skin but doing nothing to it. Her heart was throbbing wildly in her chest, the hunger for Nayeon's touches and kisses drove Jeongyeon insane that she started to caress Nayeon's thighs. Her breaths even shortened when Nayeon leisurely leaned in, making their foreheads touch, purposely grazing her lips. Only grazing her lips, it was too much of a torment on Jeongyeon's side. She tried to lean in for the long deserved kiss but Nayeon's hands were on her shoulders, restraining her from any forward movements. The tease made Jeongyeon weak that she can't even win against Nayeon.

Jeongyeon thought that Nayeon was finally done teasing her when she lifted her chin and leaned in but, unfortunately, the sinful kiss that Jeongyeon expected turned out to be a peck. And in the blink of an eye, Nayeon was back on her seat flipping the pages of her book while Jeongyeon was still on trance with what the hell just happened. She blinked a thousand more before facing her unbelievable girlfriend.

"So I guess it's time to start on the next chapter." Nayeon casually said.

"What was all that?" Jeongyeon blurted out.

"Oh, did I miss out on something?" Nayeon feinted a shocked expression. 

'Note to self: do not ever mess with Nayeon again, your heart is still not strong enough for her.' Jeongyeon pinned this thought in her brain.

 

 

 


A/N: eyyyyyyy *=* (I hope this chap is satisfying) :3
Sorry for the late update guys! TT things got difficult in school, they're taking away all the free time I have ;(
This ff's finale is coming soon probably 3 or 4 chapters to go :'c
I love you all, nonetheless! xx