Ethereal

Basic

Text message
To: Mina Penguin
 "Hi there Penguin-unnie! You up for that milkshake? I'll be waiting here on the front gate :)
 -Chaeyoungie~

To: Chaeyoungie
 " :( I'm sorry Chaeyoung, my ballet instructor wanted to meet me. I left early. We have to reschedule our milkshake date. Mianhe TT"

To: Mina Penguin
 "It's okay unnie, I understand :) I'm looking forward to our milkshake 'date' ;)"

Chaeyoung wasn't even a tad bit sad, Mina just officially called it a date!
She happily sat on a bench and waited for her sister instead.

"Chaeng!" Jeongyeon tapped her sister's shoulder, "I thought you're going somewhere?"
"Well, I rescheduled it."
"You look too happy. Creepy." Jeong said taking a step back but Chaeng was unaffected. She was still in cloud nine.
"Oh yeah," she finally spoke normally, "I don't know what you did to Nayeon-unnie but she said I have to tell you that you're a coward and a jerk."

"A coward and a jerk!" Jeongyeon muttered to herself, "I'll show her a coward and a jerk."

Im's mansion can be easily spotted even if you're new to the town. Their house is the biggest and grandest amongst all, the second place would go the Myoui's.
She stomped her way to the massive gate and pressed the button that she assumed was the doorbell,
"Who is it?" A groggy voice of a man spoke through a speaker (to which Jeong couldn't perceive where)
"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, I'd like to talk to Nayeon-ssi." She added the honorific to sound not cowardly and not a jerk.
"Please wait for a while, Ms. Yoo."
She waited for what felt like 5 minutes but was only 30 seconds in reality when the small gate on the side opened, she took it as a sign and went in. She's welcomed by a magnificently bricked pavement and to it's left- a garden b with life and grandeur. She was so captivated that she didn't notice the man that opened the gate for her,
"Good evening, Miss Yoo. I am the Im's faithful butler, Chansung. Miss Nayeon said she will be waiting for you in the porch by the garden. I am here to you." The man in his late thirties said.
"Uhm, hi. Thanks but I think I see the porch already, I'll be okay by myself." Jeongyeon smiled at the man reassuringly.
"I shall take my leave then." With a nod, the charming butler left the scene.

Yoo Jeongyeon walked her way to the porch but found no one. She searched the vicinity and found a goddess in the garden. Her breaths abruptly stopped, her heart pounded like crazy, her lips slowly parted, was dry, all because of an ethereal figure that stood in front of her- Im Nayeon.
Im Nayeon who was wearing a red, oversized long sleeves and short shorts. Her hair was a painfully beautiful mess. Her collarbones were showing, her legs were in view too. Her skin was pale but glistened with the moonlight kissing it. She couldn't help but let her eyes devour the living masterpiece. Her sight shifted from Nayeon's eyes, nose, lips, neck, collarbones, and to her legs. 
Everything was so magical, Jeongyeon pinched herself just to make sure it was real, that she was real. This was her first time seeing Nayeon like this looking normal but breathtaking at the same time. This was her natural beauty and it was such a blessing to those who are lucky to see it, and Jeongyeon is one of the few.
Nayeon was torturing her, she was walking towards her, holding their gaze.
'This, this is the death of me.' She mentally noted.
Nayeon leaned in and whispered,
"It's rude to stare, Jeongyeon." Jeong jumped and blushed like crazy.
Nayeon smirked at the view at the sight of that,
"Now, what do you want Yoo? And what's with the backpack?" Nayeon's normal y voice and tone was back but Jeongyeon's heartbeat still thumped like crazy. She calmed herself before responding,
"I just wanted to tell you that I'm-"
"Nayeonnieee! I heard you have a- Oh! There she is." A loud woman in her twenties interrupted Jeong. Nayeon facepalmed herself because of utter disbelief.
"Hi there! I'm Park Jihyo, Nayeon's guardian of some sort." The lady smiled with her huge eyes twinkling and in a swift motion, she shaked Jeong's hand.
"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Hi."
"Come inside, it's cold out here. I'll make you two some tea, okay? Nabongs, you should've led your friend inside when she arrived." Jihyo spoke with a loud voice which was actually her normal voice.
Nayeon just rolled her eyes and went inside first followed by Jeong and Jihyo.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon drank their tea in silence, the latter still stealing glances.
"Isn't it about time you tell me why you're here?"
They're sitting in Im's unbelievably cozy living room.
"Okay. I just wanted to make it clear to you that I'm not a coward-"
"That's it? I'm wasting my time here for you to say that you're not a cow-"
"I'm not yet done! Quit cutting my sentences."
Nayeon rolled her eyes and gestured for her to go on
"I'm not a coward but I have to admit that I was a jerk that time," she looked at Nayeon's beautiful orbs warmly "I'm sorry, Nayeon."
Nayeon was taken aback, she didn't expect Jeongyeon to apologize. She solely thought she was here to pick a fight.
"We're still on a deal and I think we've missed out at a lot of school stuff so I'm here to help you." Jeong said then raised her bag to Nayeon.
Jeong just touched Nayeon's heart.

 

 


A/N: Late update because of school TT
It's 2yeon's turn in the next chapter ^^
Thanks again! xx