Wanting That Something

Basic

(A/N: MiChaeng chapter! Forgot to mention last time. Let 2yeon rest for a while xD)
~
It's been three days since Nayeon's drunken state. That night with Jeongyeon still lingers on her mind every minute, it makes her blush and all awkward that she can't look Jeong in the eyes even though the latter chose to keep quiet about it.
It made Mina curious because her best friend's sudden awkwardness was so new to her.

{Library}
Chaeyoung's English teacher, Mr. Wonpil, made them do library work and it annoyed her. She hates doing book reports, it bores her. The only reasons she goes to the library were to sleep and to meet Myoui Mina, her girlfriend who, by chance, was just across their table.

Mina was signaling something to Chaeng, she was asking her to meet at the farthest section of the library after a minute. Chaeyoung completely understood what she meant because they have done this several times already, she grinned so wide her dimple looked like a blackhole and like Cheshire's.

Mina was reading a book she randomly picked when Chaeng arrived,
"Miss me much?" The cub smirked then grabbed Mina by the waist to kiss her but Mina stopped her lips with her index finger,
"Chill, tiger. I didn't ask you to come here so we could make out." Mina smiled sweetly to the pouting Chaeyoung
"Whyyyyy?" Chaeng whined, "we always do this here." Her voice was a notch higher.
Mina covered and gestured a shush sign because some students passed by,
"Don't be so loud." She was evidently blushing,
"I'm going to ask you a favor," Mina started, Chaeyoung replied with a hum, "Nayeon's been really weird these days and it started after your sister went there when she was all drunk."
Chaeyoung randomly picked two books and exchanged their places, not paying attention to Mina,
"Ya. Chaeng are you even listening?" Mina frowned
"Yeah, sure. Brilliant." It was obvious that Chaeng was sulking, her lips were pouting and she srunching nose.
Mina just crossed her arms and stare sternly at Chaeyoung, the latter stared back with a nonchalant expression.
Mina sighed in defeat,
"Okay, I'm sorry." She poked Chaeng's nose. Chaeyoung immediately brightened and took a step forward in which Mina responded with a step backward, her index finger gesturing a no-no sign,
"I have an offer for you."
Chaeyoung didn't even listen, she turned around and attempted to leave but Mina grabbed her wrist,
"Listen to it first, I bet you'll like it." Mina bit her lip out of excitement.
This made the cub curious so she tilted her head and Mina took it as a sign for her to continue,
"I have a task for you. Find out what happened that night at Im's mansion and if your report is satisfactory, I'll reward you with something." Mina flashed her iest smile
"What's that something?" She has Chaeyoung's full attention now
"I don't know, maybe something we never ever tried doing before?" She bit her lip slowly and ily that Chaeyoung gulped and gape at her lips.
Chaeyoung's hormones were running amok inside her, she has to do this and she has to do it fast. She smirked at that something her hot girlfriend was talking about. She got so hyped up she won't probably sleep unless she do this mission of hers,
"What's the mission, boss?" She took steps forward trapping Mina between her and the wall. It didn't bother the penguin, she even draped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck,
"As I said twice already because you weren't paying attention, find out what happened that night and you get that something. The longer you take, the harder it'll get." 
Their faces were just inches apart, their noses almost touching. Chaeyoung's eyes were fixated on Mina's lips the whole time but her mind noted every word that escaped from her luscious mouth.
"What do you mean it'll get harder?" Chaeng backed her head a little to look at Mina's tantalizing eyes, she was sensing an ominous feeling.
Mina smiled seductively before softly whispering,
"There'll be no skinship unless you get information from Jeongyeon. It means no touching, no holding, no hugging, and no kisses. Nothing. Nada." She nuzzled on Chaeng's ear, lightly nibbling.
Chaeyoung was having a hard time breathing when Mina spilled her challenge. Her heart almost destroyed her ribcage. Mina was beyond hot.
"Wait! That's not fair!" Chaeyoung whined.
"Baby, the world's an imperfect place. But I still love you, though. The challenge starts now." She patted Chaeng's head and blowed her a kiss.

It's night time now. Chaeyoung has been bugging her sister for god knows how many times already. Jeongyeon replied with the same answer over and over again,
"I told you Chaeng, I looked after them, Nayeon and Jihyo, they were both so drunk."
"You're not telling me something. We shouldn't keep secrets from each other! We're sisters!" Chaeyoung was now desperate, she accidentally spat some droplets on Jeong. 
The older one wiped her face and gave Chaeng a curious look,
"Mina put you up to this, didn't she?" She quinted her eyes, suspicious.
"Why do you always assume that Mina has something to do with every word I say? I'm just being a cute, charming, concerned sister to you." She said with a feint offended look.
Their conversation went on and on but the cub never got even the slightest information about what really happened.

Morning came and Chaeyoung was still pretty determined to uncover the truth. But her sister felt the opposite. She pretended not to hear her little sister's queries.
Even when they're on their way to school, Chaeyoung was still yanking Jeongyeon's chain. The latter had no choice but to put on her earphones.

Mina texted Chaeyoung to meet her in the library (again). Since she was a senior, they had lots of vacant times, in which, she spends most of it in the library. Sometimes with Nayeon, other times by herself. Otherwise, if she's not in the library, Nayeon drags her to the bunny's hang out place- SHINee Café, which is just across their school. The place is good but not as good as the tranquility in the library and Mina wasn't really a big fan of coffee like Nayeon.
Mina jumped a bit when Chaeng slumped down on the chair beside her, she looked dull, she lacked her vibrant colors,
"Can I just give up? This is so hard." Chaeyoung laid her head down on the table
"Depends on you." Mina was teasing her
Chaeyoung was kicking her feet, exasperated by the fact that she won't get that something.
"Basing on your actions and face, you have nothing for me?" Mina's ayes were fixated on her book
"Do you really know nothing? Even just a clue? Or something I could make use to blackmail Jeongyeon-unnie?" Chaeyoung blocked what Mina was reading with her hand
"I have one but I won't tell you." She stuck her tongue out
"I have a bit too. Wanna trade?" Chaeng said looking smug
Mina hesitated for a moment but Chaeyoung was already splitting a paper into two. She handed Mina one and gestured for her to write what she knew. Mina obliged.
The penguin only took seconds to write it, Chaeng took her time.
"Aren't you done yet?" Mina was getting suspicious
"Just a second, love." Chaeng raised a finger.
Mina couldn't even peek because she had her back on her.
When Chaeyoung was finally done, she had this sly grin on her face that raised Mina's doubts. But before she could say any complaints, Chaeng snatched the paper off her hand and replaced it with hers.
Chaeyoung hurriedly opened Mina's paper and smiled evilly. She then nodded her headed like a boss with the desire to take over the world.
Before Mina opened Chaeyoung's paper, the latter had something to say,
"Mina, I just want you to know that I love you much. The amount of my love for you is impossible to measure. And I have to go. Bye!" Chaeng jumped off her seat and dashed out of the library.
Mina blinked several times, unable to process what just happened. She shook her head with disbelief and opened the piece of paper.
Her eyes widened when she saw what was in the paper.
A penguin.
A hand drawn penguin. 
Chaeyoung drew a freaking penguin on the piece of paper.
She was deceived.

'ert'
That was what Mina wrote. Apparently, Nayeon called her sister a ert.
Chaeyoung was now lying on her bed thinking of an idea with the highest probability of success. She just shrugged and let her instincts direct her later when she confronts Jeongyeon. Speaking of the devil, her sister just knocked telling her that dinner was ready.

Chaeyoung waited until they were both finished eating, she laid the first bomb,
"So. I heard something fascinating today."
Jeongyeon hummed, signaling her to continue, they were tidying up their kitchen,
"Nayeon-unnie said you're a ert." She said coolly.
Jeongyeon flinched and dropped a spoon but she immediately recovered,
"Say what? You don't believe her, do you?" A sweat trickled down from her forehead
"Depends. I should know your part of the story to broaden my perspective on which side to believe." Chaeyoung was suppressing her grin
"It isn't something I'm very thrilled to tell you, Chaeng."
"Oh, so you're guilty?" Chaeyoung was trying to trigger her sister to spill the truth
"I'm not!" Jeongyeon was flustered
"Whatever you two did, Mina and I might've done it already."
*cue long pause*

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 


*cue another long pause*

 

 

 

 

 

 


"What?" Chaeng second voiced

 

 

 

 


Jeongyeon stared at her sister with a bewildered look.
"I'm kidding." Chaeyoung laughed nervously, rubbing her nape, "Nayeon-unnie said you're a ert." She said again, hoping it'll divert her sister's attention.
Jeongyeon massaged her temple, 
"I am most certainly not a ert, she asked me to undress her and I only obliged because she can't even stand up straight." She blurted out, not wanting her sister to see her as a erted person.
Chaeyoung laughed out loud, her body was shaking.
Jeongyeon explained herself, retelling what happened that night.
Chaeyoung, once again, laughed. It was louder than the last time, tears were evident in her eyes. Jeongyeon only shook her head at her sister's mirth.
When her laughter died down she asked her sister,
"Wait. She said your hers, right? Wasn't that a confession?"

 

 

A/N: Hmmmmmmmmm :3 what will happen to both couples? ;)
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE xx