Hoodied Bunny

Basic

Momo was standing outside JYP High, she was waiting for Jeongyeon. She wanted to meet her before their date. Momo flashed her sweetest smile when she saw Jeongyeon, her face even brightened when she noticed that Jeong was alone.

Jeongyeon let Momo choose where to rendezvous. The latter chose the exquisite korean restaurant, Asian Soul. Jeongyeon tensed as she knew how mind blowing the prices of their food were. But to be honest, she's a little bit looking forward to it because it's a five star restaurant who never got any bad reviews since they opened. Still, it was going to cost her and Chaeyoung's monthly allowance (or even much more). Momo must've read her mind and spoke up,
"I'll pay for everything, don't worry. Let's just enjoy our time together."
"But Momo I can't let you do that. You can't pay for everything."
"Okay. So how about we go out again some other time and you can return the favor by then." Momo answered with determination, she really wanted to spend some more time with Jeongyeon before she flies back to Japan. Momo knew that Jeong was going to respond that way making the scheme a success.
Jeongyeon was hesitant. She scratched her nape, looking so indecisive. Nayeon will definitely not be thrilled if she hears about this. She pinched the bridge of her nose knowing she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. She's definitely positive Momo had everything planned out judging from that triumphant smile she's wearing. She run her fingers through her hair and let out a sigh,
"Okay then. But I hope you like ramen because that's all I can afford. The place is lit, though."

Before they bid their farewell, Jeongyeon noticed a dark aura from behind the tree near them. Someone peeked and Jeongyeon unknowingly smiled when she recognized who it was. She never thought in her life that a bunny would sneak up on her.
"Why are you suddenly smiling?" Momo looked at Jeongyeon with curiosity
"Nothing much, it's just I think I saw Judy Hopps." Jeong chuckled.

When the coast was clear, the owner of the ominous aura stepped out, she was on fire, her fists clenched,
"Asian Soul, huh? She's blinding Jeongyeon with money and she stupidly fell for it."

{Asian Soul Restaurant}
(Jeongyeon POV)
I gaped for what felt like 10 minutes when I entered the renowned restaurant. The place was beyond expectations. The walls were beautified by oil canvases that were painted by famous painters. The sconces brought vibrancy to it. The tables and chairs were made from only the finest wood and every part were sculpted to perfection and were screaming elegance. And do even I need to mention the chandeliers that hang atop of us, the ceiling looked like heaven and the chandeliers were the angels blowing serenity to humans dining below them.
I must've said daebak for more than a million times that I apologized to Momo for being such a child. She just laughed and pinched my cheek saying how cute I was. I don't know where the heck she got that from but I'm pretty sure I look dumb rather than cute. Thank God I wore something appropriate.
As we sat on our respective table, a handsome man approached us, it was the waiter,
"Good evening, ladies." He handed us the menu and excused himself saying he'll be back in a short while to take our orders.
Momo smiled at me before looking at the menu. I can't help but smile back since she looked cute in her faint pink, off shoulder dress.
Momo started talking about something but I wasn't paying attention since a familiar figure was just a table behind Momo. She's wearing a gray hoodie, specs on her eyes, and a mask to cover and nose. She looked totally out of place because of her outfit. She noticed me staring and immediately covered her face with the menu. She's not suitable to be an undercover agent. 
My gaze was cut by Momo's hand on top of mine.
"What are you gonna order?"
"I'll take what you ordered." I don't even know what she ordered but she grinned at me.
"Awwww, we like the same food." She said, all giddy.
I looked at our spy once again and saw that she was glaring at me then frantically searching for something to cover her face, she saw the vase and blocked my view of her face. I chuckled. 

(Nayeon POV)
Thank God for the vase. She couldn't have noticed me, right? I mean I look very different from my chic self. I wore my glasses to give off a different look and even wore a mask to strengthen my disguise. But she's been staring at me for a while, smiling occasionally. She's not even paying attention to what Momo's been talking about. That's a sign that she's not interested, right? Not that I don't want her to have a good tome but... whatever.

I looked around and recognized some of my father's business associates. When I looked back at Jeongyeon, she was still staring at me, a smirk on her face evident.  I dropped my gaze to look at their hands on the table, Momo's hand was still on top of hers and SHE LIKES IT. I clenched my teeth, she's spitting so much infidelity on my face. I choked at nothing when I thought of that. I really am losing my sanity because of Yoo Jeongyeon. Every time she does stupid things like going out with Momo, for example, boils my blood.

Their order arrived and after a short while, my food arrived too. I'm given some privileges since my dad was one of the big time investors of this five starred restaurant. I get to eat whatever I want for free but I only order light meals since I'm one of those body conscious, pretty people. But when I saw the food, my stomach growled. I forgot to eat lunch earlier and by forgot I mean it slipped out of my mind since I was thinking of some plans on how to strangle Jeongyeon without leaving any evidence for the forensic team, again, because of her unfaithfulness. I forked a lettuce and was about to devour it when I remembered that I was wearing a mask, I groaned. If I remove my mask then I'd be waving the flag of defeat and admit that I am a stalker. Jeongyeon will definitely shove it in my face for centuries. I looked at their table and bit my tongue out of regret, they were happily munching jokbal. My stomach growled even more. I can feel my intestines eat themselves.

Jeongyeon and Momo enjoyed their meal and were now laughing. What is so funny about that Japanese glutton that Jeongyeon was laughing for real, she even gave her a high five. I am dead hungry and exasperated. I wanted to move closer to hear what the heck was so funny in their conversation but I fear that I might chokeslam Jeongyeon and drag her out of the restaurant because my anger was really on top.

God must have heard my prayers when Momo left their table looking all serious when she answered her phone. She excused herself and went outside. And after a while Jeongyeon also stood up. I tensed. She walked towards me, smirking. Or is it just my imagination?

(Third person POV)
Jeongyeon waltzed her way to Nayeon's table, keeping her gaze on her. Nayeon's eyes darted everywhere except on Jeong's orbs, she was finding some kind of excuse to leave but none would come to her mind. Jeongyeon sat herself comfortably across Nayeon, she was still smirking, her eyes still fixated on Nayeon. The latter acted like Jeong really was a stranger and feinted a confused expression. But it was Jeongyeon who spoke the first words,
"A little advice, if you're trying to spy on someone, try to blend in," she gestured on Nayeon's hoodie that was standing out "and don't wear something you already wore before." Jeong was still pointing on the hoodie.
Nayeon mentally cursed herself, she forgot that this was the same hoodie from the park before. But she's not giving up, despite all Jeongyeon said she maintained her poker face. They were on a stare game.
"Give it up, Im Nayeon. I knew it was you from the start." Jeong smugly said.
"I'm sorry stupid stranger but don't call me Im Nayeon, I'm not her."
"Oh. My bad. What should I call you then?" Jeongyeon scratched her chin, pretending to wonder.
Nayeon kept silent. She was crossing her fingers that Jeongyeon would just leave or Momo to come back in, this whole scene caught her off guard; she wasn't prepared.
"Can I just call you mine?" Jeongyeon flashed her the most charming smile she ever saw, Nayeon's eyes widened, she was blushing but thank goodness she was wearing a mask, it hid her blush and the fact that her lips were lightly parted because of the breathtaking view.
Jeongyeon was really intent on teasing Nayeon so she did another little act, she fished up her phone and dialed Nayeon's number (her phone was just on top of the table). The bunny's phone rang and she almost fell off her chair when she saw Jeongyeon's caller id on her phone.
"Why do you have Nayeon's phone? You're a thief, aren't you?" Jeong asked, Nayeon tensing was amusing to her eyes. The latter was speechless.
"I firmly believe you are a thief since you've also stolen my heart."
Fireworks were exploding inside Nayeon's stomach while multiple bombs blasted in her chest. Jeongyeon's teases were making her all hot and sweaty, this rush is new to her. She likes it, in fact, she wants it all. 

When Nayeon didn't respond, Jeongyeon stood up and went to her side. She then leaned in to gently remove Nayeon's hoodie from her head and her mask. Nayeon was just staring at her when she did that. Jeongyeon smiled warmly at her then fixed her hair and tucked some loose strands that were on her face, and after light caress on her hair, Jeongyeon went back to sit across her. She rested her elbows on the table and tilted her head,
"You look better this way." She smiled one more time at Nayeon who froze on her spot, "Now, eat. I know you're hungry. I heard your stomach growling all the way from our table."
Jeongyeon chuckled when Nayeon shot her a glare. But after that, she began to eat comfortably. She was enjoying Jeongyeon's attention on her. The silence between them was cozy, there was no need for words, their glances with each other were enough.

Jeongyeon enjoyed watching Nayeon, it always makes her calm and would always end up in a warm smile. Her facial features were perfect in Jeongyeon's eyes, the way she shows her emotions through her facial expressions gives Jeongyeon the urge to embrace her. She was too precious to lose. These were only one of the moments she wanted to last forever, Jeongyeon's eyes only on Nayeon's and hers on Jeongyeon's.

"Nayeon? Wow. It really is you." A guy with an outstanding red hair approached their table.
Nayeon was shocked. Jeongyeon looked confused.
"What the hell are you doing here, Minhyuk? Aren't you supposed to be in England?" Nayeon's pissed at how much bad timings she had this month.
"Ouch. That's not the proper way to greet your first love." The guy named Minhyuk pretended to look hurt.
"What?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow at the rubbish that was just thrown at her, "When have I ever loved you? Let me think, uhm... Never!"
Nayeon glared at him then glanced at Jeongyeon, she had her lips pursed looking unamused.
"I had your dad's blessing, we made it official." Minhyuk chuckled. He was the only one who thought the conversation was worth the time.
Jeongyeon stood up with force,
"Excuse me. I have to go back to my date." Nayeon couldn't even stop her since she quickly stormed away. She threw murderous glare at Minhyuk who was now sitting on the chair where Jeongyeon left.
Minhyuk started talking nonstop but Nayeon's full focus was on Jeongyeon. Momo came back in after a short while and they fixed their things, getting ready to leave. When they stood up, Nayeon did too, not even bothering to say any word to Minhyuk but he grabbed her wrist,
"Can you at least give me a chance? I still have a lot of interest in you."
"And I have none on you. I only went out with you twice to satisfy my father's selfishness and to get a Maserati. That's all, now get a life." Nayeon removed Minhyuk's hand on her and went out. What she saw shattered her heart.

"I'm really sorry Momo but I can't go out with you again for a while. I need to speed up my pace, I just knew I have a formidable rival." Jeongyeon grabbed Momo's hand and gently squeezed it.
They were outside Momo's car.
"I get it. But you still owe me that ramen when I go back here again, okay?" Momo weakly smiled. Jeongyeon hugged her and whispered thanks. "Know this though, I'm letting you go but I'm not giving up."
Momo kissed Jeongyeon's cheek.
When Jeongyeon bid goodbye to Momo and turned away, she saw Nayeon walking out in a rush. She ran to catch up with her. 

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon kept calling her but she never faced her or even just stop her tracks. It forced Jeongyeon to grabe her wrist and make Nayeon face her.
"Don't touch me when you're clearly with somebody else!" Nayeon fought for the freedom of her wrist on Jeong's hand.
"Listen to me once." Jeongyeon gently said trying to calm Nayeon's rage.
"No! Never!" She was still fighting Jeongyeon's strength.
This led Jeongyeon to pin her on the wall beside them,
"Listen to me or else I'll kiss you here!" Jeong blurted what came in first in her mind. And she thought Nayeon calmed down when she stopped moving but she was smirking at her,
"Kiss me then, it won't work out anyway. We've tried that for three times already, Jeongyeon. And did anything happen? None!" Nayeon leaned in, challenging Jeongyeon. It pissed her.
"Yeah. Right. You know who'll work out with you perfectly fine? That clown! You look oh so perfect with him." Now both of them were on a rage.
"Clown? You mean Minhyuk?"
"Oh. He has a name?" Jeongyeon's veins were throbbing.
"Yes! And you know what else he have? Guts! Confidence! He never gave up even if I always said no to him! He's not a coward! ..."
Nayeon kept yelling at Jeongyeon what she never did that Minhyuk had already done. It was making Jeongyeon furious, her breaths fastened, her grip on Nayeon's wrist tightened. She wanted Nayeon to shut up but what she's saying were all true. 'Can't she just wait? I wanna make it perfect!' Jeongyeon mentally yelled. 'God damn it! I'm doing it now!'
"... He bought me flowers even when there was no special occasi-"
Nayeon's words were cut when Jeongyeon crashed her lips on hers. She froze. The world stopped. Her heart hammered on her chest. Jeongyeon's lips were still on hers. It tasted right. It felt right.
Jeongyeon removed her hands on Nayeon's wrist and pulled her closer by the waist. The gesture made Nayeon finally kiss her back, she draped her arms around Jeong's shoulder pulling her in, wanting the kiss to deepen. Everything else didn't matter anymore. They kissed for a long while, only slightly breaking for breaths. Their kiss was passionate, filled with longing for each other's touch and intimacy. And right there, right then, for the first time in her life, Nayeon felt important.

 

 


A/N: guys SURPRISE! Kekekeke~ hope you like it :)
I'm really sorry for the late update, had to recall and retype because my laptop crashed TT
Loads of love and gratitude to all of you xx
(It's not the end yet still have a few more chapters)