TWICELAND

Basic

"Thank God it's Friday."
Nayeon muttered to herself as she sat on their usual seat in the cafeteria.
She's having a hard time avoiding Jeongyeon as she's literally everywhere she goes. And every time their eyes meet, she could still feel her heart skip a beat. She doesn't really know what she really wants Jeongyeon to do for her to forgive. Was there really something to forgive?
One thing is for sure, her wounds were open again because of Jeongyeon.
It's been two days since that dreadful night. It'll be hard to move on but Nayeon tries to convince herself to forget about Yoo Jeongyeon. She can do it...
Eventually.
But her heart, was it willing to forget?

Nayeon's thoughts were disturbed by a penguin. A penguin that was flashing her some tickets, in which she hoped were a rocket ship to Mars,
"Look what I have here~
Three tickets to the newly opened amusement park! TWICELAND!" Mina said excitedly, spitting some saliva on Nayeon. She grimaced,
"Three? Last time I counted we were two."
Mina grinned,
"Guess who's here for a visit?"
Nayeon shrugged,
"Oh My Girl?"
"What? No. Momo! Momo's here and she gave me these tickets."
Nayeon sighed and rolled her eyes,
"Oh great. Your clingy friend is here. Why does she even have amusement park tickets when she's afraid of rides?"
"I don't know. She kinda mentioned churros, I think that's what her aim is."
Nayeon shook her head with disbelief and facepalmed. Mina just shrugged.

Jeongyeon was already cooking their dinner when Chaeyoung arrived,
"Why do you always come home late?"
"I can't help it, I have an awesome, hot, pretty girlfriend. It's hard not to miss her. So we go on dates after school, if she's free." Chaeyoung grinned a grin of a person deeply in love.
"Okay fine, whatever." She went back to cooking.
"Oh! Unnie, guess what I won!"
"Maserati?" Jeong joked
"What? No! That's far-fetched. I won these~" Chaeng flashed her two tickets,
"They're tickets to the new amusement park, TWICELAND!"
Chaeyoung squealed in delight and it made Jeongyeon smile.
"You should take that awesome, hot, pretty girlfriend of yours then." She winked
"I'd love to but she's meeting her Japanese friend tomorrow." Cue in Chaeng pouting, "but I'll really, really be happy if you come with me."
"I kinda wanted to sleep all day tomorrow."
"Please, unnie. Pretty please." Chaeyoung was now using her final resort- Aegyo.
Jeongyeon groaned, she can't resist her sister,
"Okay fine." She said in defeat, "but you're washing the dishes. You've got to do something in here, you can't just freeload." Chaeyoung hugged her sister.

{TWICELAND}
Nayeon and Mina arrived and went looking for Momo,
"Moguri!" Mina waved as she found her adorable friend in the crowd
"Miguri!" She ran and gave Mina a powerhug, "I missed you!" She pecked her on the cheek. Momo broke the hug and crushed Nayeon in a tight embrace, "Nayeonnie! Squishy as always!"
"Get off! Get off me! Why are Japanese people so clingy and touchy!"
Mina and Momo just laughed at Nayeon's pissed off expression.
"Where should we go first?" Mina asked leading the group
"Churros!" Momo squealed
"We just arrived and you're already hungry?" Nayeon stared at Momo. 
She just stuck her tongue out at Nayeon's comment
"Okay then, I'll accompany Momo to buy some churros and you go buy some drinks Nayeonnie."
Nayeon groaned but agreed.

"Whoaaaa daebaaaak! That was the awesomest ride ever!" Chaeyoung fisted the air
"TWICEcoaster, huh? It was pretty awesome. Mind blowing, even!"
The Yoo sisters laughed and high fived.
Chaeyoung was glad that her sister enjoyed their stay here. It was a mission accomplished. She patted herself mentally.
"You hungry? I'll get some drinks and you go buy some food."
"Kay!" Chaeng skipped her way some food stands

Jeongyeon half ran towards the drinks stand because the heat was seeping through her skin,
"Two Pocari Sweat(a/n: can't help it xD), please."
As Jeongyeon said that, a certain bunny tensed behind her, finding the quickest route to run away from the situation but it was too late as Jeongyeon turned around and they were shocked at the same time.
Nayeon froze and so did Jeongyeon. They were just standing there, staring at each other. Their eyes widened and mouth hang slightly open, they weren't even blinking. 
"Unnie, what's with that stupid lo-" Chaeng couldn't even finish her sentence when she saw Nayeon with the same look like her sister's. Her eyes also widened, in o shape. The three bodies were like statues.
Mina and Momo arrived. And as Mina saw the Yoo sisters her eyes also widened and muttered and oh my God to herself.
Jeongyeon's eyes were still on Nayeon's and vice versa.
Nayeon was wearing a tight, long sleeved, pink and white striped top, which was hugging her body, showing her damn hot curves. She paired it with ripped jeans and a pair of converse. Jeongyeon couldn't help but gulp at how Nayeon's outfit traces every y curves on her body. Jeong's eyes then landed on Nayeon's lips, her heart shaped, kissable, y lips. On the right moment, she will claim those lips as hers and only hers to kiss.
Chaeyoung's eyes were signaling Mina what to do.
And Momo was enjoying her churros, she looked at them and noticed,
"Wait! Cool! Are you doing the Mannequin Challenge?"
That brought everyone to their normal state of mind, they gawked at Momo.
Chaeng laughed and it somehow calmed the atmosphere around them.
Mina introduced Momo to Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon,
"She's one of my closest friend. Moguri, this is Chaeyoung, she's mine and I don't share," Mina grabbed Chaeng's hand and intertwined it with hers, "and that's her sister, Jeongyeon."
"You're cute. Are you not owned by anybody?" Momo smiled seductively at her. Jeongyeon nervously glanced at Nayeon. But she wasn't even paying attention as she was scrolling on her phone.
Mina pinched Chaeyoung's arm and signaled her to do something,
"Churros!" Chaeng said suddenly, "we should get more of it. Hehehe."

They went to the churros stand and bought one for themselves, Momo buying three for herself.
The five them went around the park to have some fresh air and letting the food digest before going for the rides. Three were laughing and two were silent.
Jeongyeon kept on glancing at Nayeon. She caught her and glared,
"I don't feel like enjoying some rides. I'll be heading off." Nayeon said
"Oh! Then we'll be having a double date!" Momo grabbed Jeongyeon's arm and clung unto it.
Nayeon was suddenly irked. Her eye twitched because of the view. She glares at Jeongyeon like it was her fault causing the latter to look confused. Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's collar and pulled her out of Momo's grasp,
"She has to do my homeworks."
Chaeyoung and Mina smiled at the same time, they knew perfectly why Nayeon was acting that way.
"Oh, homework. And here I thought you were jealous, Nayeonnie."
Nayeon's eyes widened and she immediately removed her hand on Jeongyeon's shirt, her face showing a tint of redness,
"Ha! As if! Whatever, take her."
Nayeon slightly pushed Jeongyeon towards Momo and left the four.
"Should I go after her?" Jeong was worried
"She'll be fine. She needs to learn how to control her feelings." Mina, knowing Nayeon more, reassuringly said.

Nayeon's ride home was filled with her groans, her mind kept on thinking hundreds of possible scenes of Momo and Jeongyeon enjoying their time together. It annoyed the hell out of her. She kept on kicking at nothing, like a baby throwing tantrums.
She got home and was still looking so annoyed asf
"Oooh welcome home Nayeon-ssi!" Jihyo greeted, she was carrying a glass of something, "you look... bothered."
Nayeon scoffed.
"Cat got your tongue? What's bothering you?" Jihyo insisted
"I'm not jealous." Nayeon blurted out
"Ah, young love," the loud one said as if she was 40 years older than Nayeon, "come, child. There's nothing a little Martini can't solve." Jihyo grinned while wiggling her eyebrows.
Nayeon didn't even think twice.


A/N: #TWICELAND wohoooo!
I just had to plow this in hahahaha mianhe. But consider this as a base for the next chapter ;)
Thank you, again and again, to everyone!
I hope y'all are healthy xx