Cosecant and A Bruise

Basic

'Damn, I was supposed to show some tough stuff earlier. I ended up apologizing. Nice one Jeong, you really showed your strong side.' Jeongyeon mentally cursed herself.
"Let's do the review in my room, there's a sneaky, loud, big-eyed woman peeking at us every 30 seconds." Nayeon caught Jihyo slyly peeking from the kitchen.
"Uh, sure." The thought of Nayeon and her in one room made Jeongyeon gulp, Nayeon's goddess-like figure from earlier was still on gif in her brain.
"Wait here. My notes are still in the car." Nayeon groaned
"I'll help, it's a bit handful." Jeong said while scratching her nape
"If you insist."

Im's garage does not look like a garage at all, the visitor was, once again, amazed.
"How many cars do you have?" 's hanging open
"I only have one, the rest are father's collection."
Nayeon opened her car and bent in to search for the pile of notes. Jeongyeon is behind her, she blushed as she can't help but notice that Nayeon's thighs are showing. She tapped Nayeon's shoulder to get her attention,
"Uhmm... your... uh... you shouldn't wear clothes that show too much skin." Her gaze fixed on her shoes
"What?" Nayeon said, bit annoyed
Jeongyeon took her jacket off and personally tied it on Nayeon's waist. Their bodies were so close to each other that Nayeon could smell Jeong's scent. She inhaled too much of it, in fact. Her smell reminded Nayeon of spring, it was intoxicating. She almost gave in and just bury her face on Jeongyeon's neck. When Jeong finished tying and stepped back, Nayeon leaned forward following her scent, making the latter look at her in suspicion. She immediately straightened her posture and take the notes out of her car. Jeongyeon took the notes from her and their hands lightly touched, it resulted to them looking at each other's eyes in which they simultaneously looked away a second after. 
"I'll carry these." Said Jeong with a hint of redness on her cheeks, Nayeon just nodded.

They went inside Nayeon's room and she could feel that the other is still checking her out. She doesn't hate it, to be honest. She finds it exhilarating. Her heart goes badump whenever she glances at Jeongyeon to find her eyes fixed only to her and to nothing else.
They seated themselves in Nayeon's study corner (still a part of her room), their distance was a bit far because of the earlier incidences. Knowing that they'd accomplish nothing with the distance, the room's owner spoke up,
"How could you possibly teach me anything if you're that far away?" She raised an eyebrow.
Jeongyeon scooted to her side, their shoulders barely touching. They went silent for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.
"Uhm, so where should we start?"
"From the start of the chapter of course."
Jeongyeon gathered all the notes and arranged it in chronological manner.
They managed to review without much bickering and reached halfway of cosecants when Jeong noticed that her student was getting bored and started yawning.
She needed to do this, even if it's lame, she needed to lift the atmosphere,
"So, you know, I think Calculus really is my fave subject."
"What the hell are you talking about?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"COSECANT live without you."

 

 

 

 

 


There, she laid the bomb out in the open. 

 

 

 

 

 


Nayeon just stared at her without any hint of expression. They sat there in silence for quite some time.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was covering her now red with embarrassment face when Nayeon, all of a sudden, bursted out laughing. Her laughs filled the room immediately. Jeong was just staring at her, she fell from her seat laughing her out, tears were evident on her eyes. She laughed for what Jeongyeon felt like 20 minutes.
When Nayeon was finally sober, she went back on her seat and fixed herself,
"Okay, where were we? Let's continue."
Nayeon said it like nothing hilarious just happened.
"Oookay..." Jeong paused for a long while and was eyeing her "let's continue."
Jeongyeon searched for the next part of the lesson which was apparently on the far right of the desk (she was on the left side). Because of Nayeon's outburst, the desk was a mess.
She reached for the paper, her right hand held onto something for support. When she acquired the paper and sat back properly, she noticed that Nayeon stiffened.

 

Then it hit her,
It hit her hard.

 


Her hand was on Nayeon's upper thigh. She just stared at her hand on her thigh, still shocked by her own action. When she lifted her gaze and looked at Nayeon's blushing face, she removed her hand on her in an unbelievably fast, swift motion. Her hand hit the desk and Jeongyeon was on her knees, crouching, holding her right wrist. Her hand was red and will most likely be purple in a while.
Everything happened so fast that Nayeon was still processing why Jeongyeon was grunting with pain. She just absorbed everything when she saw Jeong's hand, it was trembling. Hot tears escaped on the injured one's orbs, it made Nayeon go down and be on her knees also. She comforted her for a bit and made her sit back down on her chair.
"Hey, stop crying already, you look ugly." Nayeon was doing her best but her tears were still flowing.
Nayeon caressed Jeongyeon's left shoulder while her other free hand wiped her tears. Her actions made Jeong look her in the eyes and voila, her tears stopped.
Their faces were a little bit close, Nayeon could smell her scent again.
They were lost in each others eyes that Jeongyeon momentarily forgot the throbbing pain on her right hand, Nayeon's hand was still on her cheek as they leaned in closer and closer until they're noses were touching

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Nayeon-ssi! Jeongyeon-ssi! Do you need anything? Some snacks maybe?" A loud person was knocking loudly on Nayeon's door.
Both heads were startled and jumped on their feet, Jeongyeon remembered the pain on her hand and winced.
"I'll get help, stay there."
Nayeon went to the door and opened it, looking daggers at Jihyo
"Oh? You're looking at me like I've interrupted something important." Jihyo teased, she looked away and blushed
"We need your help, Jeongyeon stupidly hit her hand hard on the desk and now it's turning purple."
"Hey! I didn't hit it stupidly! It was an accident!" Jeong reasoned out
"Okay. Stay put. I'll bring some ice over and some painkillers. Should I call Dr. Wooyoung, Nayeon-ah?" Jihyo said and Nayeon nodded with complete approval. Jihyo then hurriedly went down to do her tasks.
"Hey, you know that it's already eleven, right? Wouldn't the doctor be, I don't know, disturbed at this ungodly hour? He must be asleep by now."
Nayeon massaged her forehead and stared furiously at her,
"Can you not see how badly bruised your hand is? It might even be fractured! And you're worried about disturbing him?" Nayeon snapped. 

Jihyo arrived with the ice and painkillers and said that the doctor will arrive in a while.
Jeong couldn't help but wince on even the littlest touch on her hand,
"Hey! Do it gently, will you?"
"I am doing it gently, you're just being a baby." Nayeon remarked
"Awwww, you two look cute. Like a married couple." Jihyo teased again and Nayeon murderously glared at her, she just shrugged and laughed it off. 
The doctor arrived and checked Jeongyeon's hand. Dr. Wooyoung reassured that everything was A-okay, that it was just a bruise. They thanked the doctor as he left.

"Well I guess you should spend the night here since it's already 12:30 am."
Jeongyeon jerked her head up,
"No can't do, Chaeng's alone in the apartment."
"Don't worry, I already called her and explained. She said you should stay the night and be a good girl." Nayeon smirked.

 

 


A/N: I hope y'all liked it! I was troubled for a bit on how to arrange the happenings. Thanks a lot again xx