Memory Rush

Basic

{Nayeon POV}
I woke up with a massive headache even though I was still lying down. It hurts so much, I want to bang my head against a wall. I closed my eyes and started massaging it, hoping it'll lessen the pain.
What the hell happened last night? How'd I end up in my room? I peeked under my blanket and gasped. This wasn't what I was wearing last night! I remember what I was wearing, it was my favorite sweater but the rest? I don't have a clue.
Everything was still a blur. I somehow remembered bits like Jihyo saying I was talking to a plant or something when I thought for a while.
I was still trying to remember the recent occurrence when I heard someone snoring faintly. I sat myself up and regretted because the whole world spun the moment I lifted my head. I winced every time I turn my head to search for the snoring intruder. But it was hard since I squinted my eyes for a clearer view and don't mind the bitter taste in my throat.
When I saw a familiar figure sleeping on the couch, my eyes widened. Why is Yoo Jeongyeon here?! Then like a wrecking ball out of nowhere, fragments of last night's scenario came rushing into my pretty head. What I picked up were:
1. I invited her over
2. I hugged her
3. I said something to her and puked
4. SHE UNDRESSED ME
I could only recall images of what I mentioned. I'm still clueless of the words. I can feel the heat surging in my cheeks. Dammit, why am I blushing when I try to imagine her stripping me. I shook my head trying to dismiss the thought but miserably failed when my headache worsened. 
One thing is clear though, whatever the reason why she undressed me, Yoo Jeongyeon is a ert. She ually harassed me. She took advantage of the situation. Finally, the anger boiled in me. I grabbed one of my bunny plushies and threw it with full force on Jeongyeon's head. Bull's eye. 
{End of Nayeon's POV}

The plushie hit Jeongyeon's right eye. It startled the hell out of her, she jumped right up. She was scowling when she saw Nayeon glaring at her,
"Ya! What's wrong with you that hu- OW!"
Another plushie hit her, this time it was on her chest,
"Im Nayeon! Stop that! What the f- OWWWW!" The biggest plushie hit her nose.
Nayeon was frantically searching for something heavier to throw, trying not to mind the blinding pain in her head. 
Before she could grab anything else, Jeongyeon pinned her down and positioned on top of her. Nayeon flinched. She started to fight back Jeongyeon's strength but it was futile. She was no match,
"Get off me you ert! ert! Stop ually harassing me! What more do you want?!" Nayeon was kicking the air
"Ya! Stop moving and listen!" Jeongyeon sat on Nayeon's hip to make it harder for her to move
"ert! I told you I'm never gonna listen to you again! Get off!"
After a few struggles, Nayeon gave up and stopped moving. Her head was a mess, she kept wincing. When Jeong noticed this, she let go of Nayeon's hand was still on top of her.
"My head hurts." Nayeon shut her eyes tightly
"Well, it should. You won't believe how much alcohol you consumed last night. Wait what's this?"
Nayeon opened her eyes and found Jeongyeon's head unbelievably close to hers. She was studying something on her neck. Nayeon went stiff. And as if God wants to give her further agony, Jeongyeon started caressing her neck and slowly going down to her collarbone. It sent jolts of electricity inside her. Her cheeks burned. She bit her lip to suppress the moans that try to escape . Every touch felt a whole new level of sensation. There's no point in denying it, she missed Jeongyeon and the warmth of her body against her was so right; it was godsend. 

"You're allergic? There's red spots on your neck down." Jeongyeon moved to Nayeon's side.
The bunny groaned as if she wanted Jeong to stay on top of her.
"Remove your shirt." Jeongyeon added, nonchalantly.
Nayeon stared at her with nothing but utter disbelief on her incredulous words. And in a snap, Nayeon covered her body as if Jeongyeon was sneaking a peek of her whole womanhood,
"Get out of my room, you ert!"
Nayeon started kicking Jeongyeon off her bed.
"Aish! I'm only gonna see if it's on your back or chest!" She was shielding Nayeon's kicks with her arms, "and besides I already saw your body last night."
Nayeon stopped her movements and blushed big time,
"I hope you go to hell, Yoo Jeongyeon!" She turned her back on her trying to hide her face and the fast beats of her heart.
They went silent,
Until Nayeon spoke,
"Just lift my shirt at the back and see if it's until there. I'll check my chest area." She whispered with enough volume for only Jeongyeon to hear. The latter stifled a smile.

They both checked and came with positive results. The allergies were on Nayeon's upper torso area,
"I'll get some food and antihistamine for you."
"Let Jihyo do that." Nayeon snapped
"She's not in the perfect condition just like you."
Jeongyeon stood up from the bed but Nayeon grabbed her wrist,
"I said they'll take care of that. Just press redial on the phone and tell the maid to bring it here." She pointed at the wireless telephone on the desk next to her bed.
"I can get them myself, don't be so stubborn Im."
Nayeon tightened her grip on Jeong's wrist making her face the bunny,
"Stay, I need you here."

The maid arrived with Nayeon's meal and medicine. She started to eat but she had no appetite so in just two spoonfuls, she put back the food and reached out for the drug. Jeongyeon quickly snatched the antihistamine off her grabs,
"That's it? Eat more." Jeong said, sternly.
Nayeon groaned and ate some more. Jeongyeon chuckled at the view and patted Nayeon's head,
"Good girl."
"I swear, if I get better I'm gonna choke you. ert!"
Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and laughed,
"You're the erted one! You asked me to undress you. I said no but you forced me to." She was mocking the now puzzled bunny, "wait, you don't remember anything at all?"
"Bits and pieces only." Nayeon glared.
Jeongyeon just nodded and thought to herself, 'Well that's a waste. You claimed me yours last night.'
"What are you sighing at? Tell me what happened last night."
"Remember it on your own, you won't believe me if I tell you anyways. You said an awful lot of things to me." Jeong shot the bunny a smug look.

{Yoo's apartment}
"Your sister's sure taking her time with Nayeon." Mina was cooking their breakfast with a certain tiger cub back hugging her.
"Let them be." Chaeng started a trail of kisses on Mina's neck, "you'd make a good wifey."
"Yeah?" Mina was grinning
"To me, of course."
Mina chuckled, "Sit your cute self down, breakfast will be served."
They ate in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's loving gaze.

"I think Nayeon has hangover and Jeongyeon's probably come home late since she'd be on her side." Mina slumped her y self on the sofa
"You're probably right. We should watch some movies then." She was already holding some of her fave films.
Chaeyoung started the film My Sassy Girl and headed towards her penguin who was gesturing her to sit between her thighs. They sat on the floor, Chaeng between Mina's legs and Mina back hugging her.

The day was half way through but Jeongyeon was still at Nayeon's side and Mina at Chaeyoung's. Both parties didn't mind at all.
It was thirty minutes before two when Jeongyeon left Nayeon as she was in deep slumber because of the antihistamine. Jeong was a bit hesitant on leaving her side but Jihyo reassured her that she'll take care of Nayeon (but she was, in fact, not sober at all too).

{Back at Yoo's apartment}
Jeongyeon arrived at their doorstep, her body ached everywhere and she was sleepy as hell. Nayeon owes her a lot. She tidied that room squeaky clean and made sure that Nayeon's sleep won't be disturbed. She massaged her temple when she remembered how action-filled the bunny's sleep was, she, on several accounts, almost fell from the bed if it wasn't for Jeong's quick reflex. Jeongyeon had to lay down beside her to make sure she doesn't fall. All the while, she was pushed and kicked by Nayeon unconsciously. Jeongyeon sighed and just thanked the heavens she was already home.
Jeongyeon went to their living room. Chaeyoung was sleeping on the sofa, her head on Mina's lap, the latter caressing her soft hair while watching Dream Knight series.
"Someone had a good time." Mina smirked
"Someone's still having a good time." Jeong chuckled
"How' was your night? Satisfying?" Mina's eyes were back on the screen but Jeongyeon could still see menace on her lips
"Tiring, but I bet yours was quenching."
Mina just grinned and shushed Jeongyeon because Chaeng stirred.
"I'll leave when she wakes up. You should go to rest. It's certainly evident that the bunny was a handful."

Nayeon woke up and was filled with disappointment when Jeongyeon wasn't in the vicinity. Instead, Jihyo was there sleeping messily on the sofa. She sat up and was glad that her headache was on a tolerable level now. She glanced around one more time hoping that Yoo Jeongyeon was around. Negative. She just sighed.
Nayeon stood up and went to the mirror to check if her allergies were still there. She's pleased that a minimal amount remained.
She went down to the garden porch to have a cup of coffee, and was later joined by Jihyo who looked like she enjoyed her sleep, judging by the marks on her face.
"So, how was your night with your Jeongyeon?" She started with a tease
"Excuse me? MY Jeongyeon?" Nayeon scoffed
"Yeah, YOUR Jeongyeon. I maybe drunker than you last night but I have a stronger grip on what happened." Jihyo wiggled her eyebrows
"What?" The bunny said impatiently
"You crystal clearly stated that Jeongyeon was yours and not mine nor Momo's, that she was not to look nor touch anyone but you. Drunk people never lie."
Nayeon spat her coffee, "WHAT?!"
Thanks to Jihyo, everything came in like a bullet train: her impudent demand for kisses from Jeongyeon, her possessiveness, her puke, Jeongyeon carrying her bridal style into her room, and asking her to help her undress. Nayeon was getting dizzy. She sat there frozen. How the hell will she deny all this when she meets Jeong in school?

 

 

 

A/N: Really really sorry for the late update :( was tired so I slept xD
Anyways, thank you guys! xx
Hope you like the update! Take care!
MULTITUDE THANK YOUS TO THE 100+ SUBSCRIBERS! JJANG! *bows 90 degrees*