Warmth

Basic

Saturday, 8:30 am. The sky showed no sign of gloom and was fairly cloudy. The perfect weather to get back together with your ex, Mina thought.

She stood outside Chaeyoung's apartment, shoving her self with enthusiasm and positivity because she'll need every ounce of it. Mina shook her hands trying to pry away the anxiety that was snaking it's way inside her skin. She took one last long breath before ringing the doorbell. After a few seconds, she heard faint footsteps and she was a 101% sure that it was Chaeng since Nayeon and Jeongyeon went out on a date. The footsteps came to a halt and she was hoping to at least hear Chaeyoung's voice but after a minute or so the footsteps retracted, Chaeng saw Mina through the peep hole and went back to what she was doing. She would be lying if she said she never expected this. Mina sighed, this was going to be a long day.

Mina waited for another hour after ringing the doorbell again but, to the penguin's misfortune, the same thing happened. And again, she waited for another two hours. She will never give this up, Chaeyoung can ignore her all she wants but she will still be waiting. When she heard footsteps, Mina opened and made a firm statement to the younger whom she knows is on the other side of the door.

"Chaeyoung, I know you're listening. I will not stop until you face me. I still love you, please consider." The last sentence were filled with love and desperation.

Mina stood there for one last time before retreating to the sycamore tree that was located just outside the Yoo's apartment. She sat there while looking at the window that she very well knows is Chaeyoung's room. She could see that the younger one was peeking through the curtains. All Mina could do was wait for that moment when she could hear the creaks of their front door, an invitation for her to come inside and fit the fragments of her heart on Chaeyoung's, making their heart beat as one again.

Hours and hours have passed but the door never opened. The sun was over the horizon but Mina's hope was far from depletion. She's positive that Chaeyoung's been looking at her for the whole day, the movements behind the curtain said it all. Her optimism and determination were still intact but her stamina wasn't, she was hungry and thirsty. She could feel the strength being sapped away from her body but she can't give up now, her guts were screaming that she was close, that she still has to endure for a short while and then everything would be fine. Waiting would never be a problem if it meant Chaeyoung going back to her, she changed herself for her. And as what she implied to herself, the weather too, changed. The heavens that was an appealing orange turned into a grim one. It was so sudden that a whisper on her thoughts said that it was a sign for her to give it up. Mina shook her head vigorously, she won't let those kind of thoughts occupy her mind. This might look stupid for others but this is where she invested all her hopes in, what she's doing felt right like how she feels when Chaeyoung's arms surrounded her. She smiled at the thought of Chaeng's warmth, she's dying for it now. But, yet again, the force of nature gave the opposite of warmth when a heavy downpour suddenly crashed from the heavens. Mina backed herself on the trunk of the tree but as she stood up, her knees wobbled. Her body weakened because of the lack of food and fluids since morning. Enduring the coldness of every rain drop, she crouched down and hugged her knees. There was no way Mother nature can stop her, she's going to show Chaeyoung how stubborn and eager she is to see her, to feel her.

It was getting harder every passing second. Mina was now drenched. But it's nothing compared to how she hurt Chaeyoung. It was the longing for the younger one that's keeping her conscious despite the harshness of the weather and the breakdown that she's been feeling inside her. Mina's breaths were now getting raspy, her lips were dry, her head was spinning, but her heart was still shouting Chaeyoung's name and that willed her to keep her eyes open.

"Mina?! What are you doing there? Get inside!" Jeongyeon scolded her, Mina didn't even fully hear what she said.

"I'm waiting for Chaeyoung to open the door." Her voice was so hoarse and weak, it wasn't nearly audible.

Even with the long persuasion of Jeongyeon for Mina to come inside, the latter didn't budge from her spot. It left Jeongyeon with no choice but to drag her sister's savage outside. But to her surprise, Chaeng was already going out when she headed to their door.

Chaeyoung crouched down to have the same eye level with Mina, they held the gaze for a short while. Chaeyoung sighed, she covered Mina's body with the jacket she brought and turned around gesturing Mina for a piggyback. The latter was too weak to even think straight so she complied. She nuzzled her nose on Chaeyoung's neck,

"I missed you, Chaeng."

And after that, Mina's mind went blank.

"What do I do?"

Chaeyoung paced back and forth, she was getting panicky. Mina shivered on their couch. She was burning hot and still drenched.

"What do you mean what you should do? Get her inside your room, give her some warm and dry clothes! And for God's sake, do it fast!" Jeongyeon snapped.

Chaeyoung was about to argue but Mina whimpered and shuddered some more. She didn't think twice and carried Mina bridal style to her room.

That's when the real challenge surfaced.

Mina's clothes were soaking wet. She laid her down to the couch first and God knows how much she tried to wake up the Japanese sleeping beauty. But she didn't open her eyes. Chaeyoung was left with no choice but to remove her (ex) girlfriend's clothes herself. She was very hesitant about this since it'll resurface her burning desire to uncover Mina's beauty under the cloth. Chaeyoung knows she had to do it, Mina's starting to breathe heavily and that wasn't a good sign. She gulped once more and asked for forgiveness if ever her imaginations run amok when she sees the godly body.

Chaeyoung gently removed Mina's drenched shirt and put it aside. She groaned rather audibly when she saw that Mina's bra was also wet. But aside from that, Chaeyoung's eyes wondered from Mina's neck to her y abdomen. She can't take her eyes off the older's body. It was Mina's stirring that startled the cub, she was shuddering again. This was torture to Chaeng, how the hell was she supposed to remove Mina's bra without looking like a drooling ert? Her palms were getting sweaty and droplets were also trickling from her forehead. She just had to do it or else she won't hear the end of it from her conscience. She stood up and locked the door, turning the lights off in the process and went back to Mina's side. Before anything else, she swallowed some saliva along with the shaking of her hands. She shut her eyes tight and covered it with her hand, to be extra sure not to see one (two, to be exact) of the wonderful creation of God. Chaeng slowly reached the back of Mina and unclasped the undergarment. She sighed in relief when she successfully removed it from her body. The cub then grabbed the warmest sweater she prepared for her but then again groaned when she realized it was impossible to make Mina wear it with just a hand, she needed both. She even closed her eyes tighter than before as she gently dressed Mina. She let out another sigh when her struggle ended. And when she opened her eyes, her vision spun, aftermath of shutting it too tight.

Chaeyoung ruffled her hair out of frustration when she remembered she still has to tackle with the pants- the God damn tight, skinny jeans that hugged her long, offensively y legs.

'Can I just faint too? I can't take this agony. There's so much for me to see.' Chaeng mentally winced.

She did the protocol again, closing her eyes tight as she ed Mina's jeans. It would be easier for both of them if she wore shorts but Mina just had to wear ripped, skinny jeans. She slid it down as fast as she could because her eyes were prying it's way to open. Chaeyoung didn't bother to change Mina's because she might literally faint or even die. She wasn't ready for that sight yet. Maybe in the near future she'll get the hang of it. 

Chaeyoung laid Mina on her bed and checked her temperature.

"41.5? Great. That's what you get for being stubborn." She hissed but eventually caressed Mina's cheeks then her hair. Obviously, still deeply in love with her.

She sat on a chair beside her bed, she's worried but exhaustion took over her. Her body felt tired from all the stripping that she did. Chaeyoung's eyelids got heavier every second and after a few ticks from the the clock, she was already lightly snoring.

"Ch-chaeng... don't le-leave..."

Mina's voice was hoarser than before, it woke Chaeyoung up. She stood up too sudden she felt her head rush but nonetheless went to Mina's side, ignoring the spinning of her surroundings. She kissed Mina's forehead and shushed her gently.

"Would you like some water?" Chaeng inquired lightly kissing Mina's hand.

Mina nodded with eyes still closed. Chaeyoung let her drink and was surprised when Mina gulped down a whole glass of water in just three seconds. Well, she shouldn't be so shocked since Mina's been sitting out their apartment for almost a whole day. Taking it as a chance, she cooed Mina to drink some medicine before returning her back to slumber.

Mina woke up with a headache. She sat herself up and massaged her temples, she remembered being carried by Chaeyoung to her room and the rest of the night was blank to her. She scanned the room and saw Chaeyoung sleeping on a chair, light snores coming out from . It made Mina smile. She was her everything. Mina got out of the bed and as she stood up, she felt that something was different on her chest level. Even her clothes were different. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before peeking underneath her sweater. Mina let out an award winning gasp when she saw what she wasn't hoping to see. Her eyes snapped to the sleeping cub on the couch. As much as she loves Chaeyoung, it was not right to strip her off her clothing without her consent. She stomped towards the younger one and began yanking her, the latter woke up with a start. All confused of Mina's raging stare at her, she took a step forward to check her temperature but was yelled at by the older one.

"ert!"

"I am not! I just helped you change your clothes!"

Mina was still bewildered, she was hugging her chest as if it was open. Chaeyoung let out an exasperated breath. 

"I can't believe I'm accused of such felony  when I selflessly took care of you for the whole night."

Little did the two know, eavesdroppers were outside the door. Bickering whether to give the two some private space or not.

"This is wrong." The bunny confessed.

"Finally!" The ostrich turned to walk away but her wrist was grabbed by Nayeon.

"Wait here. I'll get some drinking glasses for us to hear them clearly." Nayeon sprinted to the kitchen.

Jeongyeon was left there with a look of pure disbelief. Her girlfriend is too much of an invader. She shouldn't have obliged when she invited herself in.

Mina was left speechless with the thought of Chaeng taking care of her. But of course, Chaeyoung stripping her was still lingering in her mind. She blushed on all of these. This was the perfect moment to take back who was once hers. She asked for every saints help to give her the right amount of courage and the most convincing words to persuade Chaeng to be with her again.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please hear me out." Mina's tears rolled down her cheeks.

Chaeyoung took the initiative to step forward, closing their gap. She wiped her tears with her thumb and smiled at Mina.

"I know. I realized how much I missed you and how empty I've been when you weren't around. I just couldn't and wouldn't forget you. I love you and that's all. That's all there is to it. I promised to take care of you and so I will, I will always do. I was just so disappointed with what you said, I know you didn't mean it but it broke my heart so much. I had to think some things through."

All Mina could respond was a tight embrace. She couldn't utter any word, she's so lucky to have such a girl in her life. Now that she's learned from her mistakes, she will never ever let her go again. Mina broke off the hug and cupped Chaeyoung's face, she planted kisses all over it. Chaeng giggled but turned aggressive when she pulled Mina by the waist and crashed her lips on hers. She missed her so much. Her soft lips on hers sent the right tingles that tugged her heartstrings to even deepen the kiss. Mina reciprocated and surrounded Chaeng's neck with her arms.

Chaeyoung, the tiger that she is, nibbled on Mina's lip asking for entrance in which the latter welcomed with a smile on the edges of . There was nothing more blissful than this moment for both of them. Mina had to let out the long suppressed moan when Chaeyoung's hands went inside her sweater. Her one hand gently clawed Mina's holy abs and the other caressed her godly curves. Mina lifted her chin up as Chaeyoung started to trail pleasuring kisses from her jaws down to her collarbones, biting, , and on Mina's alluringly soft skin. Mina can't help but moan on every contact of Chaeng's lips and tongue on her skin.

"Ssshhh, we'll get caught if you keep on sinfully like that." Chaeng breathily said on Mina's ear. 

They, again, kissed passionately only stopping a second for oxygen. Mina massaged Chaeyoung's head in between kisses and did it a little harder when she felt Chaeyoung's hand ascending from her waist, it was slow, teasing her lover. As it got closer and closer to Mina's mounds,

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoooouuuung?! Open the door or I will break it." Yoo Jeongyeon wildly knocked on the door

Mina and Chaeyoung groaned at the same time. Abruptly stopping their business.

"Mina? Would you be a darling and remind me later to hang my sister in her room, destroy all evidences, and make it look like suicide?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Gladly." Mina chuckled then pecked her love.

They fixed themselves and Chaeyoung as about to open the door when Mina stopped her, she was blushing,

"Wait. I still need to... uhm... wear some..." Mina said shyly.

"Oh. Right." Chaeng said too nonchalantly that Mina blushed even more.

"Clearly, your cup size is bigger than mine so I have to search a lit-" She couldn't finish her sentence since Mina pushed her into the closet.

"J-just get one, will ya!" Mina turned crimson red, making Chaeyoung laugh.

When they, finally, finished fixing themselves, they were greeted by Jeongyeon and Nayeon outside the room. Nayeon with a wide mischievous smile on her face and Jeongyeon with a scowl of disbelief.

"Why do you have drinking glasses with you, unnies?" Chaeyoung can't help but be suspicious.

"We got thirsty because of all the warmth seeping out of your room. Lil bit stuffy inside, wasn't it?" Nayeon wiggled her brows.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well I hope I get to ease your heart and soul with this ;) as I said, I am a loyal MiChaeng shipper kekekeke~
Thank you so much again, my dear readers! xx
Keep the comments coming! I enjoy reading them :D