Together?

Basic

Three days, the remaining days before their midterm exams were only this Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday respectively. Nayeon still has a lot to cope up with. Jeongyeon thanked the heavens that some of the crucial information remained in her head but are those going to be enough for a passing mark? She ruffled her hair. If only Nayeon was as obedient as a k9, things would've blasted through long ago. But no, her girlfriend was beyond the word uncontrollable. Jeongyeon always had to consider their meetings as a fierce, bloody battle between her close to the edge endurance and Nayeon's undying dominance. Their reviews always turned into playtime because of Nayeon's unbearable teases. She would be all sweet and intimate one minute then leave Jeongyeon hanging when she falls under her trap. It was agony at its finest. And now, Jeongyeon has to face yet another clash of the dauntless, for she will be spending the night at the Im's mansion. Again.

If you are not yet very familiar with the words agony and torture, you are much welcome to fit in Jeongyeon's shoes. She has to secretly pinch herself hard every now and then to restrain herself from drooling or to any erted thoughts and actions when her eyeballs move on their own to look at her fresh from the shower girlfriend. Jeong as already painfully well aware of how smooth and alluring Nayeon's skin is and when she added the wet look, her brains exploded, scattering its remnants all over the place. And what Nayeon was wearing wasn't helping her already lost sanity at all. Jeongyeon was spiritually ready to atone for the sins of her whole lifetime as her life was already on its full bloom; she was ready for the grim reaper to fetch her restless soul because Nayeon, the already beautiful creature that is, is wearing a nightie. A silky, ily hugging her curves, dangerous for Jeongyeon's health nightie. And to add, it was white, making Im Nayeon someone you want to sin with. Jeongyeon swallowed the remaining saliva in , this was hard. She's already dehydrated, she needed water to quench her thirst or more like she needed Nayeon to be the oasis for her dry as the desert self. Nayeon sat beside Jeongyeon and crossed her legs, revealing the hazardous to the heart thighs. The latter knew this was one of her teases but she can't help it, she falls on all her traps. Nayeon was that irresistible and hot.

"I especially bought this to see your oafish reaction, babe." Nayeon whispered, giving goosebumps to the poor hearted Jeongyeon.

"It's your fault for triggering me with the open mouthed kiss in the library. I don't say no to that kind of challenges." Nayeon continued.

"I just want to... help." Jeongyeon's voice was hoarse and she was blushing like crazy.

Nayeon laughed at her girlfriend's flushed face and kissed her,
"I'm sorry for all this, you look quite cute with the blush and surprised look."

Jeongyeon somehow brightened a little when Nayeon said that and even asked her to change into appropriate pj's but

"Nope. I bought this for tonight. Or would you rather see me in my also newly bought lingerie?" Nayeon teased making Jeongyeon redder than before, earning a her a laugh from the bunny again.

"I think not. You might have a ." Nayeon pecked her lips before standing to get their notes, it was time for some serious tutoring.

Jeongyeon is not a ert. Well, not completely, but even so. It was just hard not to look and not to imagine some inappropriate stuff when her girlfriend's glorious body is just inches away from hers. They were halfway through the last chapter and Jeongyeon had to distance herself in order not to rudely stare on the revealed parts of Nayeon's body. She walked around the room since her student was busy answering her prepared problem sheets. Jeong looked at the photographs and found several pictures of Nayeon and Mina together. Some were with Jihyo but there was none with her parents. It made her heart ache thinking about Nayeon's past and how terrible her parents are to their daughter.

"Hey, babe? Why do we only have one photograph?" Jeongyeon asked when he saw the only photo that they have on Nayeon's desk. It was a polariod that Mina took when they almost kissed in the library. Well, Mina secretly took.

"I don't know. Maybe we're not the photographic kind of couple and besides you don't even ask for a photo with me." Nayeon said eyes still on the problem sheet.

"Said a person who has a photo album of Mina and her." Jeong blurted out sarcastically. 

"Fyi, that's one of Mina's handmade gifts on my 18th birthday." Nayeon said still not looking up.

Jeongyeon just hummed in return. She scanned some more of Nayeon's photos and found something interesting.

"You did ballet?" Jeongyeon said with a curious look, she almost laughed when Nayeon faced her with an eyebrow shot up.

"Yes. Mina shoved me in her ballet class for a year. Why do you look so surprised?" She turned her back to continue solving.

"You did ballet but why are you so goddamn stiff?" Jeongyeon laughed at her own remark and it earned her a hit on the back of her head with a pencil case.

After that, the room went into a comfortable silence. Nayeon was focused on her review and Jeongyeon continued to linger inside the room. She took Nayeon's phone that was on her bed and took numerous selfies. She even took a video of herself making funny faces and ended it with an i love you. Jeongyeon placed her phone back to where she found it and sat on the foot of Nayeon's bed. Her view was that of Nayeon's back on her and a terrifying thought crossed her mind, she shook her head wanting to forget that but she unknowingly blurted it out.

"Nayeon?" She answered with a hum, her back at Jeongyeon, "don't leave me, okay?"

Jeongyeon said it with a gentle voice and it made Nayeon face her. The latter smiled at her and then smirked.

"I will have to knowing that you have doubts on my loyalty." Nayeon said, raising her chin, laughed, and then stood up to sit beside her worried lover.

"What made you say that anyways?" Nayeon asked, intertwining her hand with Jeongyeon's.

"It's nothing really. Just pure fear of losing you." She stared into her girlfriend's beautiful orbs, the only eyes she wanted to drown in.

"You won't lose me like how you lost your sanity when you met me. I can promise you that." They both laughed at what Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon cupped Nayeon's cheek with her free hand and kissed her. They kissed with nothing but pure love, indulging themselves with each other's warmth. Nayeon sat on her lap without breaking the kiss, her hands made their way to Jeongyeon's hair while the latter's on her waist tracing her curves. Jeongyeon planted sweet kisses on her neck, collarbones, and shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to know, what if I left you? What would've you done?" Nayeon was curious.

Jeongyeon stopped her trail of kisses and shot her head up, and stared at Nayeon with a worried face. She then hugged her tight by the waist and rested her head on the crook of Nayeon's neck.

"No, don't say that. I will never dare to imagine."

Nayeon smiled at her girlfriend's reaction. She lifted her head and kissed her forehead.

"I'm really sorry. I was just curious, that's all. I will never leave you. I'm sorry." She planted kisses all over Jeongyeon's face.

"We will graduate high school together. And also college, together. Own a house together. Let's grow old together." Jeongyeon said while their foreheads pressed against each other.

"All of those? Together?" Nayeon's heart can't help but flutter, it's a long shot but she knows she's the one.

"Together." The way Jeongyeon said it wasn't just like a wish from a falling star but more like an unbreakable vow to all the gods and goddesses.

Jeongyeon ended up spending the night in the Im's mansion. They stayed up late to finish the remaining chapters that Nayeon couldn't quite handle easily.

7:00am. They're still in bed, cuddling when Nayeon heard a familiar loathing voice. Her eyes shot open. She could feel her heart rise up in . Her whole body tensed despite Jeongyeon's arm draped on her waist, hugging her.

'There's no way he's here.' Nayeon mentally prayed.

A gentle knock on her door made her move from the bed. She gently removed Jeongyeon's arm and leg around her, careful not to wake her up. She then placed a soft kiss on her forehead before she proceeded to open the door and go out to meet with Jihyo. Nayeon knew it was her. The ominous feeling she had is far from impossible, judging from the trickles of sweat on Jihyo's face.

"He's here." Jihyo whispered grimly.

"Jihyo, Jeongyeon's inside." Nayeon said nervously. He might know about Jeongyeon and use her against Nayeon.

"What?! You didn't send her home last night?" Jihyo's loud voice rang in the hallway. Nayeon glared.

"I couldn't. We were up so late last night finishing some reviews."

"You didn't...?" Jihyo eyed her for a while before raising an eyebrow.

"No! We did not! What is wrong with you?" Nayeon grimaced at her Jihyo.

Jihyo took one last suspicious look at her before speaking,
"Okay. What to do about her? We might get caught."

"Pass by the staff door at the back then go through the farthest left of the garden, there's a small path that leads to the main gate. It's far from vicinity and you'll be covered by the plants but you must be quick because that man has eyes everywhere. He's not human." Nayeon said sternly. She's been using that route ever since she was young and when her father forbid her from going out. She would sneak out and secretly play with Mina on the nearest park. 

Jihyo nodded and headed towards the Nayeon's room but before she turned the knob, she had to make sure,
"Are you going to be alright? You haven't seen him for years."

"I'll be fine. Just take care of Jeongyeon and don't tell her anything. Even Mina. No one has to know, okay?" Nayeon wanted to look strong but her eyes glistened with tears and her tone sounded like a plead.

Jihyo looked at her with the warmest gaze. She always looked up at how strong Nayeon is. She gave her one last hug of encouragement,
"Be strong for your friends, for Jeongyeon."

After that, Jihyo went inside to carry out the plan.

Nayeon closed her eyes. Her ears and heart didn't fail her. It was his voice and his coldness that constricted her heart. It was still early in the morning but Nayeon prayed that this day ends in a blink. Or if God really listens to her request, she wishes he would just leave her alone and let Nayeon live her life, but that was likely not to happen because her father is a living proof that there are people born from hell. Nayeon knows he'll want something from her or better, just disown her. The latter would be the best choice. She wants to break free from their suffocating grips.

But will it be that easy?

 

 

 

 


A/N: sorry for the late update (again and again) :c
It's really near! The end is near! I really wish you would read until the end of this ff. Thank you to all of you who've read this far and for being so patient with my late updates. You guys are awesome♡ i love you♡

Three chapters left... ;(