Feel Better Kim Sung Ah!- Woohyun

My Infinite Oppas

-MYUNGSOO-

My head was pounding as I open my eyes to see....my room? Wait...Why am I in my room? i get startled as I feel movement to the side to see Sungah sitting beside the bed with her head on the bed with a wet towel drooping from her hand. What happened?

-YOU-

You flutter your eyes open when you feel someone shaking you. Your eyesight becomes clearer to see Myungsoo shaking you with a confused face. "Oh? You're finally awake." You say while yawning and stretching your arms.

"Yah are you crazy!?"

"Mwoh?" You were still very tired and rubbed your eyes. Whats his problem? You thought.

"Why am I in YOUR room!?"

"What?" You were still very confused.

"So you're one of those seducing girls huh?"

You widen your eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"What did you do to me last night? Seduce me? Make me unconcious? And then made me lose my memory or something!?"

He think I slept with him... It felt like something stabbed your heart as he completely took it the wrong way. You always try to help him but he never says those two simple word: Thank You. You were interrupted in your thoughts as he shook his head.

"And to say that i thought you were innocent." He was about to walk out the door when you stopped him. "What?"

You hand him some pills. "Take these before you leave...your headache can get worse." You put your head down not meeting his gaze and put the medicine with a water bottle in his hands and walk out, you were too ashamed. He looks at you walk out then at the medicine. Aw Crap...What the hell did I do wrong now!? What happened last night!?

 

You walk out of the room rubbing your eyes trying to hold in tears..another bad day. You pull your head up and widen your eyes to see Sungyeol peering close to you. "Whatd you guys so in there?" He said raising his eyebrows. You shake your hands.

"Nothing!"

"Mmhmm...." he looks at you more closely. "Hey...are those dark circles?"

You ignore his question and walks faster to the kitchen. "Noona!" You spin around to see Sungjong following you.

"Wae?"

"So...now can you tell us about the letter?" The letter....You completely forgot about it making your heart weigh 10 times more.

"Ah...I-I Well.You see uh- I.."

"You dont have to." You both turn around to see Woohyun leaning against the wall looking at you.

"Hyung!" Sungjong complains.

"Stop getting in people's business." He orders before he walks outside.The letter..wheres the letter!? You remember you left it in your room. What if Myungsoo Oppa sees it!?

 

After you left Myungsoo was getting ready to wash up and decided to just use your bathroom. he was about to go in when he noticied a folded white paper beside the bed. he picked it up and opened it, widening his eyes every word. Are these Loan Sharks!? he felt pity and guilty...Shes having a hard time..he thought. He was still reading the letter multiple times when a knock startled him and he dropped the letter. "W-who is it?"

"Its me." He immediately recongnizes your voice. The soft, fragile, and scared voice.

":Come in." He looks at you walking in with your head down.

"i left something...are you showering in my bathroom?"

"Oh uh..." he scratches his head

"Its ok you can use it."

Why is she being so nice!? he thought irritated

You move around the room occasionally glancing at the table where the paper was. You didnt notice Myungsoo was watching you. "I guess its not here.." You quietly said. You sigh in disappointment. "Ill be leaving now."

"Wait." You didnt wait for him to speak. You went out. You were too scared of him too hurt...You couldnt face him right now.

 

"Hey Sungah! Watch this show with us!" Hoya hollered as he welcomingly pat a seat beside him. You force a smile.

"Mian..oppa Im kind of busy..I better get to school early."

He made a pouty face which made you giggle. "Cht...You never hang out with me."

"I promise I will!!" You wink before going outside. Your happy self disappeared since you were by yourself now. You stand in fronf of your dorm building trying to redeem yourself. They cant know...You jump up as strong hands clasp your shoulders.

"Sungah Yah.." You calm yourself down to hear it was Wohyun. You force a smile again then turn around.

"Wae Oppa?"

"Youve been standing here for at least 10 minutes."

"Ah...Well..Alot is on my mind. But Im fine now really."

No you're not Kim Sung Ah, I can see it in your eyes. Stop trying to hide from me.

"Sungah..." he lifts up your face whilce clasping his hands onto your cheeks. "Dont hide." Those two words made you burst out all your emotion. He clasped onto your fragie,shaking body while you were crying inside his chest. His heart ache to see you like this. You sniffle as you slow down.

"W-why doesnt anyone love me? Am I that..horrible? Why am I even in this world..." You stutter out all your worries...except for the actual reasons of course. You just cant tell him yet.

"Did you forget?" He says looking down at you.

"Forget what?"

"Im here right?" You force a smile.

"Ne...And Im glad you are here."

"Not to mention Sunggyu Hyung..and 5 other brother who care for you right?" You nod like a child that is taught discipline.

"And your friends right?"

Its true...You,Jieun,Jiyeon,and Miyoung got alot close (I changed Tiffany to Miyoung, her actual korean name)

"Ne,"

"Sooo according to the rules toddler Sungah. there are just 10 reasons and alot more you should stay here right?"

"Ne"

"So dont leave." He puts his hands on your cheeks again and made you nod. You giggle.

"Aigoo..our toddler is learning now." He ruffles your hair as you glares at him. He checks his watch.

"Omo! Oppa lets hurry and go to school! Why arent the other Oppas coming?"

"Wait." He holds out his index finer in front of you gesturing for you to wait. He takes out his phone and types something then he puts it back in his pocket and taps his foot.

"What are you doing?" He shushes you as he waits more. Then his phone dings.

"Aha! Hmmm...mmhmm...mmhmm..."

You laugh at his goofy thinking expressions as he reads his phone.

"We cant go to school today."

"What?!" You yell.

"Because today is a holiday."

"Ne?" What date is it today? The 28th? Theres no holiday..

"Yes there is! See!" He puts his phone to you as you read the event. Feel Better Kim Sung Ah Day!

"EH?" You look at him weird.

"Well we better follow my phones orders right? So" He takes your hand. "No school today."

"Oppa you're crazy."

"No im not"

"yes You are."

"Nu uh"

"Uh Huh"

"Nu uh"

"Uh Huh!"

"Lets go please!!!" He makes a heart sign and throws it at you. You make a disgusted face of his greasiness. "Oh so you dont like my greasiness eh? Then I can be MORE greasy! Oh KIm Sung Ah you are the love of my life! You hold me down this Earth because you are my gravity oh how-

"STOP!! You are so greasy!"

"Oh how when you're in front of me my heart jumps with-"

"Ok!!! Ill go!"

"yaaaay!!!!"

"But NO more of those!"

"I promise!" He locks pinkies with you and he skips ahead as you walk behind. "Hey! You have to skip too!"

"No!"

"yes!"

"No!"

"yes!"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO!!!"

"Oh How I wish to be by your side all day because I cant keep my eyes off of-"

"Arraso!!" You grumble as you skip with him.