My Two Targets

My Infinite Oppas

 

First Target….: Lee Sungyeol

 

You open your door slightly to take a peek on who is in the living room. You look out to see Sungyeol with his mouth opened with cereal dripping out of his mouth while his eyes were glued to the tv…perfect. You flash a evil grin as you tip-toe behind him.  You looks at the tv to see what he was watching and you flinch.It was girls on bikinis…wow really?? You shake your head and made a to-do note in your mind of finding another hobby for Sungyeol. You hide behind the couch and jump up. “OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OHMYFRIKINGGOD!!!!!!”  He shrills. You cover up his mouth as he screams some more.

“Shut up Oppa.”

He looks at you with wide eyes as you put your face to his mouth and whispers. “Im in a secret mission Lee Sungyeol.” He obediently nods his head. “I need……a-“ Before you finished you let go of him and stood up then you made an aegyo face. “Fakeboyfriendtobashoutmyoh-so-annoying-all-that cousin.” You quickly said in one breath.  He looks at you for a second and bursts out laughing.

Mission status: FAIL

 

 

Second Target: Lee Howon

 

You quietly open his door to see him doing push ups while listening to rap. Of course..the typical manly Lee Howon. You sit in front of him and he looks up after his nth time of doing push ups. “Oh hey there Sungah…uhh..what are you doing here?” He continuously did push ups while taking glances at you. You started from the very beginning of your annoying cousin and your request. He finally stopped and crinkled his nose. “Im…kind of busy.” It was obvious he was trying to avoid going on this fake date with you so you tried just alittle harder.

“You hate me that much?”

He shakes his hands as his eyes widened. “Oh no its not like that its just-“

You giggle as you take his hands. “Its alright Oppa. I have 5..well 4 more options..but gomawo.” You stand up and walk to your next mission while taking a big huff.

MissionStatus: FAIL

 

Third Target: Kim Sunggyu

 

...................................................................

 

MissionStatus: Immediate fail due to disgustingness of going out with cousin…blegh

 

Fourth Target: Jang Dongwoo

 

Of course where else can you find your fourth target?? The kitchen chomping down on snacks with your Second Target a.k.a Hoya. He gave one look at you and dashes into his room leaving your next prey confused. “Hello Oppa.”

“Sungah yah!~ Want a chip?” He nicely puts out the chip bag in front of you and you denied.

“No thanks..Oppa…can you…”

You explain everything and end up with him shaking his head and ends the mission with. “Sorry…Dance practice.

 

MissionStatus: FAIL

 

Fifth Target: Lee Sung Jong

 

 

 

 

 

Missions Status: Immediate fail due to after a second of having the missions the diva opens his door and slams it in your face with a stern NO.

 

Sixth Target: Kim Myung Soo/ NamWoo Hyun

 

You were confident..You were the most closest with him. You look at your bandaged wound and crack a smile. That annoying…caring jerk. You slam open Sunggyu’s door since he doesn’t have a room and sees him again with only a towel under his stomach down to his legs and his bare chest showing while “oh-so-hotly” dries his hair. You gulp as you realized this prey was going to be hard..Then thoughts flowed to your mind of him staying up all night for you and also waking up in the same bed…Nope…Im not going to ask him he already helped me out so much. You crack a smile as he looks at you. “Oh hey” He smiles at you as you cringe.

“Ahnyeong Oppa…Have you seen Woohyun?”

“Uhhhh..yeah hes outside…” You nod in reply as you walk past him as he stare at you until you were out of sight. “Why does she need to look for Hyung? What about me? Out of curiosity he moves the curtains to the side to see you and Woohyun talking. He felt a lump in his throat as he saw him putting his arms around your waists and spinning you around. After all I helped you…Don’t worry Ill wait…

 

 

When you spotted your last target he was lying down on the grass while looking at the sky. “Isnt the weather great?”

You sit beside him as you nod. “Yeah..it feels great.” He pulls you down beside and you guys were both looking at the clouds. “Hey..I need to ask you something”

“Sure.” He sits up and looks at you. You looks in his eyes to see an unfamiliar spark in it..it looked…hurt. Did I do something wrong to Oppa?

“Uhhh…Well….I was wondering if…” You explained everything for the 6th time and this time the prey was quiet.” Uh Oppa? You don’t have to..its just that you’re the last hope I can find and if you cant then-“ You were interrupted as he pulls your body to him and tightens his grip on you. “O-Oppa..”

“Of course I will…anything for my baby.” You push him away as you make a disgusted face.

“No greasy Woohyun!!” He smirks as he stands up.

“Kim Sung Ah…I can rejoice all day because of you finally noticing me in your brown, chocolate eyes that I can swim through.” You hit him on the chest hard as you walk away.

“Hey!! Wait for you BOYFRIEND!!!”

“Yah!!! FAKE Boyfriend!!”

“BOYFRIEND!!!”

“FAKE!!”

“SEOBANG!!”

“FAKE!!”

“NAMCHEEN!!”

“FAKE!!”

“Yah..then what am I!?” He grumbles.

“Annoying greasy boy.” You mutter.

“Oh greasy eh?” He runs towards you and scoops you in his arms while twirling you around. You laugh as he spins you around and tickles you.

“NamWoo Hyun!!”

“Wae??”

“Put..me..down..” He puts you down as you give him a death glare. “Illjust ask Myungsoo Oppa…” You walk toward back to your dorm when he grabs your wrist.

“Mianhe…I didn’t mean to make you upset.” You turn around to see Woohyun with a serious face. “Illgo with you ok? Just don’t….Just don’t ask him.” You your head in confusement. Is he mad at Myungsoo Oppa??

“What about me?” You both turn your heads as you see Myungsoo Oppa perched in front of your door leaning against it. Woohyuns face hardened as he tightens his hand around your wrist.

“Oh Oppa its nothing…”

“Tell me..maybe I can do it better.” You feel the awkward atmosphere.

“Its ok Oppa..really.”

“Jincha?” He feels that lump in his throat again he pushes it aside and tried to hide it more. Myungsoo sneers. “Where are you going with Hyung?”

“A date..” You slowly answer. Myungsoo was surprised..He didn’t expect THAT. 

 

“Well good Im glad I don’t have to see your face for a whole day, Glad I can get some rest.” You were taken aback by his remark. What just happened? Didn’t he care for you last night.

“Oppa…”

“What?” He icily replied.

“N-nothing.” Confused you walk back into your room as Myungsoo completely ignored you. Woohyun followed you while giving an icy glare to Myungsoo who just shrugged. After they both went in he sighs as he slides his finger through his hair. He slams his fist on the wall as he tried to hold in tears. Why not me?? He walks back in as his other friends were goofing around, He felt a light touch on his shoulder to see you.

 

“Can we talk?’ He follows you inside your room.

“Make it quick.”

“Did I do something wrong? What happened?”

“What do you mean what happened? This is my personality..you know that.”

“But last night..”

“My friends were firkin annoying last night desperately looking for you..I only helped out that’s all.”

“But your not always like this.”

“Just caught up in moments I guess…this is the real me. If you cant handle my actual self why are you even putting up with me? Im a jerk you said so then stay away from me.”

“But…I thought we were friends.” He sneers.

“Friends? No…Were not even close.” You bite your bottom lip as you nod slowly.

“O-ok then…I-Ill just..g-g-get” You couldnt even talk so you just took a deep breath and push him out the door.

 

Myungsoo leaned on the door after you shut it as he slams his fists on the floor while pleading inside Mianhe...I cant ever love someone again..ever