Strange Letter

My Infinite Oppas

You laughed to yourself nervously as the drunk Myungsoo moves hie head onto your shoulder still very drunk.

"Sungah yah?"

"N-ne?"

"M-mianhe...fewjkcvjcwjqkfwq..last night..cvqefbkwqf I felt guilfweqifhew"

You giggle. "I get it Oppa..your sorry and you are forgiven."

 You turn to the side to see his face with his eyes closed. He was very handsome in your eyes..he also looked very..hidden. He seemed like a cold-hearted boy but he was just like an actual boy. You thought of giving him a chance. "Well, I guess its time for some yelling." You flip your phone and dialed your cousin's number.

"Yah!" You move your phone away from your ears as your cousin immediately started bickering. "Where have you been!?"

"I got in trouble"

"Mwoh!?" How!? Where are you!?"

"I had to clean up the studios for my punishment and im done, pick me up."

"Shileoh! Walk home!"

You use your ultimate aegyo voice. "Opppaaa..please? Im so tired and....I have another issue."

"What now?"

"Myungsoo Oppas with me."

"Thats good just tell him to-"

"Oppa hes drunk."

beeeeeeeeppp

You sigh as you put your phone back into your pocket. Good luck Myungsoo Oppa...Tomorrow is gonna be a bad day for you. You giggle at the thought

After what felt like 2 minutes the door burst open and Sunggyu,Sungyeol, and Hoya barged in. They circle around you as they stared at you both. "Uhh..hey Oppas...How are you?"

They raised their eyebrows. "Listen," you started. "Im sooo sorry ok? You know if I havent woke up late this wouldnt have happend and-"

"Aish! I cant take it no more!" Sungyeol says.

"N-ne?" Before you could finish they all started tickling you everywhere as they all evily laughed. "Ahh!!! O-ppa!!! This is the worst punishment Ahhh!! EVER!!"

"Aghh!! Stay still!" They stop as Myungsoo opens his eyes and his heads to his side and looks at the guys. "Oh? Sunggyu Oppa? Why are you here? Hehe...your eyes looks really small." Hoya and Sungyeol burst out laughing as you try to keep in yours. Sunggyu squints his eyes.

"Take him to the car." Sunggyu orders. Hoya lift Myungsoo's arm over his shoulder.

"hey I need help" Hoyas asked.

"Yah Lee Sung Yeol go help him." Sunggyu ordered

"I dont want toooo."

"Mwoh!?"

"Why dont you go Hyung?" Sunggyu glares at Sungyeol before taking Myungsoo's other arm and going out. Sungyeol giggles as he faces you. "So...had some lovey times?" he said nudging your shoulder.

"N-ne!? Oppa are you crazy! Hes Myungsoo Oppa! NEVER!!" Sungyeol laughs at your remak and takes your arm.

"Ok ok..lets hurry"

You nod as you follow him out.

 

The dorm was more chaos when the other members saw you and the drunk Myungsoo.

"L got drunk!?" Dongwoo said his mouth half opened. They were going to flop him on the couch when you stopped them.

"Wait." Everyone turns to you. "Let him sleep in my room."

"Eh!?"

"Ill sleep here tonight, he needs a good rest."

"Sungah yah you dont have to." Woohyun assured.

"No its ok, I insist." Hoya and Sunggyu shurgs as they lead Myungsoo to your room. You run to the kitchen and grabs a towel and warm water and some medicine for L. He had a fever. As you were putting the things on the counter you didnt notice someone was intensely looking at you.

"Sungah yah.."

"Ne?" You turn to see Woohyun so close to you which made you almost fall but he caught you. He smiles.

"i havent seen you for a long time." You laugh.

"We saw each other this afternoon Oppa."

"i know it felt so long though, I need you beside me now ok?"

"Aish..Opaa and your greasiness. I have to take care of Myungsoo Oppa though."

"Why?"

"Oppa, hes sick." He pouts as he leans in closer.

"Please?"

"Ok...but after a few hours ok? I still have to take care of him." He nods as he lets you go.

"Noona" Sungjong comes in.

"Oh Sungjong ah."

"You got a letter." He hands you a white folded up paper.

"It was left outside."

"Thanks" You muttered as you opened it.

 

Its time for you to pay us back. We have been waiting for 5 years, Your father never paid us back so were seeking revenge. We know where you are Kim Sung Ah..if you dont pay us in 2 days...You know whats gonna happen. Dont think about escaping or having a back-up plan. We have a spy among you. 2 days..thats all were giving you, 2 days.

 

You take in a sharp breath as you close the paper with shaking hands. "You ok?" Woohyun puts his arm around your waist because you seemed dizzy.

"N-ne.."

"Who was it?" Sungjong asked. You forced a smile.

"No one...I think its just a fraud."

"Can I see it?" Sungjong and Woohyun both asks.

"Andwae! You guys wont probably get it anyways." You force a laugh. "Its an inside joke dont worry." You smile one last smile, take your things, and go in your room. They found me...And i cant escape...Im alone now...Dad and Mom left me...Wae!!!?? Now I have to handle them alone.. You hold in tears and gulp as you go across the living room then to your room.

"Hey you ok?" Sunggyu asks. But you ignored him as go in your room. You look at Myungsoo soundily sleeping, you thought you were being selfish so you tossed your problems away and took care of Myungsoo all night. Dark circles developed under your eyes. It was 7:00 AM when you finally went to sleep, 30 minutes before you had to wake up again.