First Meet

My Infinite Oppas

As soon as you went in you step in a heap of shoes that were all over the floor.

"Ah mian" your cousin said pushing the shoes to the side. "Well, welcome to your new home!" He stretched out his hands and led you to the living room.

You bow shyly. "Ahnyeong,Uh Im Kim Sung Ah" You look at the 4 guys who were standing up.

The leader cough as he points to the first guy."This is Jang Dong Woo." he points to the next guy who was looking at you intently. "Lee Sung Yeol" "Lee Ho Won,Hoya for short" "And Nam Woo Hyun."

You bow again. "Im so sorry for my disturbance. I promise as soon as i find a place to live ill leave right away so please just be patient.Mian."

"Andwae!" The guy named Lee Sung Yeol yells at you which made you jump. He quickly covers his mouth and bows his head down embarrased.

You laugh out a giggle and you didn't notice all the guys look at you and smile. The leader smacks everyone's head giving them the dont-you-dare look at them.

"So Sung ah yah your room is right there and dont worry you'll sleep alone."

You smack your cousin on his arm for his remark and takes your stuff into your room.

"Ow!" Sunggyu rubs his arm. "Yah dont you guys dare to do anything with my cousin."

"Hyung..shes hot." Sungyeol said looking up and imagining. "Hey!"

Woohyun pushes Sungyeol and knocks on your door.

"Ne?"

Woohyun slowly opens the door to see you looking around the place he smiles as you face him with a guilty look.

"I just took someones room right?" You look around again to see the wallpaper dark blue and a guitar set near the wall. "Aigoo i feel so bad i should just sleep on the couch."

"That would be worse for us. Its kind of awkward since a girl is living with us now."

"Ah ne. I understand" You look at Woohyun to see that he was quite handsome and in-shape. "I'm just glad you're actually talking to me. No one else did."

"Trust me they would love to talk to you."

You nervously giggle."Arent there 7 of you guys?"

"Uh yeah one is in his room having a temper, hes the maknae and the other one is probably having extra practice.

"Mianheyo..for making you guys so uncomfortable. But its kind of the only place where I can stay for now."

"I understand" He pats you on your shoulder.

 

After a few days the guys starts to get comfortable around you and got alot close. You met everyone except for the 7th guy because hes been in practice overnight for the weekend and you dont even know what he looks like...It was finally your first day...

You check to see all your supplies in your bag and goes to the kitchen to see Hoya,Woohyun,and Sungyeol eating cereal and bread. "Morning!" You said as you take a muffin and grab some milk.

"Ready for your first day?" Sungyeol asked stuffing cereal into his mouth.

"Ne,i think."

As you replied Sungjong comes up with his hair messy and look in the fridge. "Wheres the milk?"

"Here!" You hand him the milk carton.

He gives you and icy glare "Of course YOU took it." He snatched it and pours himself a glass.

The rest of the guys ignore him and talks to you.

"Dont worry,we'll help you, actually Hoya has the first class with you, you can go with him."

"Ah..its ok Sungyeol sshi...I want to go by myself."

"Are you sure?"

You nod as you finish your muffin and milk and head out.

"Why does she call me Sungyeol sshi? I sound so old..." Sungyeol wonder out loud.

"Because you are.." Sunggyu said walking towards while yawning. "Did she leave already?"

"Yeah."

Soon Dongwoo comes in and sits down to eat too.

 

You look around the campus trying to find the office when you gave up and asked  a girl that was near you.

"Uh excuse me..wheres the main office?"

"Are you a new student?" The girl had curly hair and had pigtails on which made her look young and cute. She also was a little tan.

"Ne..Im kind of lost"

She smiles nicely. "Good thing you found me I was on my way there, follow me"

"Thanks, by the way I'm Kim Sung Ah"

"Song Ji Eun, nice to meet you, whats your first class?"

"Uhh..song composition 4"

"Wow level 4!? You must be pretty good."

"Thanks"

You guys enter the cozy office and you hand in your form and wait for Jieun.

"I dont have the same class as you but" She looks around. "Oh! Jiyeon ah! Come here!"

A girl that had straight hair and a pretty face walks towards you.

"Ahnyeong Jieun" she waves and looks at you. "You are?"

"Kim Sung Ah, new student"

"That explains Ahnyeong Im Park Ji Yeon!"

"You have song composition 4 next right?" Jieun asks

"Eung"

"Great! Can you take Sungah for me? She has it too."

"Of course!" She takes your arm "Gaja! We'll see you at lunch Jieun!"

Jieun waves at you guys and walks away.

 

As you guys enter the classroom people were mumbling in groups and playing around. You follow Jiyeon to a girl who had black,curly hair and was really pretty, she was also writing in her journal.

"Fany ah" Jiyeon said tapping on her journal

"Hm?" The girl looked up.

"This is Kim Sung Ah, new student shes gonna be with us ok?"

"Sure..Ahnyeong I'm Tiffany Hwang"

You shake hands with her. "Tiffany? Isnt that an english name?"

"Yep. I was born in America got in here from scholarship, pretty cool huh?"

"Yes very" You were relieved to make a couple of friends on your first day. You pay more attention as you hear familiar voices and soon a shadow covers you as Jiyeon and Tiffany gasps."What?" You were expecting to be these girl snobs or bullies like in movies but when you turn around you see Hoya and Woohyun.

"Ahnyeong!"

You look around the room to see everyone stare at you and girls whispering to each other.

"You finally make it huh?" Hoya pats me on the shoulder as a girl in the room gasps. Woohyun takes a chair and sits across from you.

"So..new friends?" He look at Tiffany and Jiyeon.

"Yeah"You reply you wondered why everyone is  making a big deal out of it.

"Cool,I'm glad you made friends with them they're pretty smart." He smiles which made your heart skip a beat. He was about to say more whent he teacher came in.

 

Class ended and Tiffany and Jiyeon clutched your arms.

"What was that!?" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"I know that lecture was boring."

"Not that Sungah earlier before class with Nam Woo Hyun and Lee Ho Ya" Tiffany said shaking my arm.

"Whats the big deal? They were only asking stuff."

"They're Infinite! The hottest guys ever here! How do you even know them?" Jiyeon asked her eyes filled with curiousity.

"They're my cousin's friends.."

"One of the Infinite guys is your cousin1? Which one!?" They clutched on your arm more.

"Kim Sung Gyu."

"Omo! so lucky!" Tiffany whines as she puts lip gloss on. "You are so lucky!"

"Am I?"

"Duh!" Jiyeon said adding more eyeliner. "They are so handsome and talented too! Especially Nam Woo Hyun and-

"Kim Myung Soo!" They said at the same time.

"Kim Myung Soo?" Hmm..that must be the 7th guy you thought.

 

After lunch was over with your new friends you decided to buy a milkshake and walk around the campus since the weather was beautiful. Jieun and Tiffany went with you.

"I cant believe i missed the whole show!" Jieun said.

"It was amazing! They were so close!" Tiffany said dreaming again.

"Guys please...have them all you want."

"We wish..almost every girl here is in love with them." Jieun said disappointed.

"Well whatever since we have an hour break im free!" You open yor arms wide while facing the girls who were behind you and someone accidentally bumped into you and fell spilling your milkshake.

You fall on the floor as Jieun and Tiffany tried to help you until they saw who you spilled the milshake too and gasped.

You stand up and wipe yourself as you see a guy also stand up with milkshake all over his shirt.

"Omo! Im so sorry!" You go up to the person and bow.

"Aish how can there be such a clumsy person?" He wipes his shirt but made it stained more. "Hey look what youve done now!"

"Im sorry"

"Whatever You're wasting my time." He bumps into you and walks away while cursing under his breath.

You outraged of his attitude turns around. "Yah!"

The guy obviously surprised turns around.

"What kind of person are you!? Its only a stain and I said sorry! What do you want me to do buyyou a new shirt!? "

"M-mwoh?" He comes closer to you. "Did you just yell at me?"

"Why? You never had someone yell at you? Well someone should so that brain of your can get a knock on the head because youre obviously not thinking!"

"Yah! Who do you think you are? Do you know how expensive this shirt is?"

"What are you gonna do tell your mom? Go wash it off! Stop trying to act like a girl and be a man for once!"

"Yah how dare you call me a girl!? Do you know who I am!?"

"I dont care who you are! Your a rotten person!"

"Im Myungsoo! KIm Myung Soo of Infinite!"