Helping Myungsoo Oppa 2

My Infinite Oppas
Happy birthday Nam Woohyun!!! <3333 Our greasy namstar's birthday everyone!!! Ahhhh!!~ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I'm falling for you." 

You smile"I know."

He widens his eyes. "Mwoh!? How did you know I'm falling for you!?"

You dont look at him in the eye since you didn't know how to explain. He clasps you by the shoulder, you finally look up to see his gentle eyes looking at you.

"Tell me."

You sigh. "When you were drunk...you kind of told everything to me...from your biggest fear to...your current feelings." 

"My biggest fear?...Wait you mean about.."

"Yes your last girlfriend."

He lets go of you and backs away. He grips his hands into fists as he punches the wall. You jump up in surprise..you didn't know he would be this angry. 

"You werent supposed to know..no one was." He muttered.

"Oppa?"

"..."

"Oppa?"

"..."

"Oppa..." You slowly reach out your hand to him and put it on his shoulders. "It-It's not your fault..I might now know the whole story but..thinking about how you explained to me..its not even 1% your fault.." 

He shakes your hand away as he looks away from you.

"I-I know you're having a hard time..but...I-Ill try to make you more happier. To make you the real Myungsoo you are..ok?" You hold out your pinky. He stares at it for a while. "Please??" You were running out of ideas of persuading him so...you decided to try the last plan you could ever think of.. "Oppa~" His gaze turns to you as your voice changed. You made your puppy dog eyes and started to pout your lips. You slowly bounced up and down while shaking your pinky in front of him. He raises your eyebrows as you started to whine. He was actually amused of you dancing and doing aegyo in front of him. You looked very..loveable.

"Aish fine." He locks his pinky with yours.

"Asa!!!" You pump your free hand up in the air and squeezes his pinky more.

"Do me one more favor.." he asks.

"Ne! Anything!"

"Do that thing you just did."

"N-ne?"

"That thing" Soon he started bouncing and pouting showing you what to do.

"PWAHAHAHAHA!! Oppa!! You're much better then me!!"

He stops as he realizes what he was doing and puts on his pokerface again.

"Wow..I can't believe the most coldest member does aegyo!! HAHAHHAA!!" You hold onto your stomach as you laugh harder. 

"Yah..dont remind me."

"Wae? You asked for me to do it right?" You started to do the aegyo again but this time it irritated him.

"Oppa...Oppa Oppa Oppa." You kept chanting. You flailed your arms in the air and jumped up and down and circled around him. Whenever you were in front of him you would make aegyo faces and circle around again. As you were facing him again he grabs you by your waist and shuts your mouth with his hand.

"Hfmkjdfhwefndo." You murmur. He smiles.

"Dont do that EVER again..arraso?" You nod but he wouldnt let go but he did remove his hand from your mouth.

"Lets me go"

He shakes his head.

"Yahhh let me go!!"

He was mid-way of hugging you when suddenly he pushes you back.

"Hey jerk! What was that for!?" You exclaim.

He lifts his arms up and smell his pits. He shakes in disapproval. "I stink."

You blink several times. He smiles and heads to the restroom. When he goes by you he lifts up your head by putting his finger on your chin and pinches your cheek. Then he goes in and showers.

"Wow...he such a jerk and a gentleman at the same time." You mutter. 

As you were washing the dishes you received an unknown text message. You gulp as shivers went down your spine. You close your phone with shaky hands and grabbed your jacket. You knock on the restroom door. "Oppa? My friends uh called me up to hang out..so I'll be gone for a while. Probably the other Oppas will be home before me so uh..Ill just go ok?"

"Arraso." Myungsoo who was happily cleaning himself didnt really care if she went out or not. She deserved it for taking care of him. But after about 5 minutes she was gone he dropped the soap bar and widens his eyes. Oh crap..he thought. he quickly turns off the water and drys himself off. He puts on clothes and quickly take out your letter from his jacket pocket. Its today...he thought..What if shes going out to meet them!?

 

You shiver of the cold wind blowing against you. It was now dark outside and you had all the money you had left in your bank account. You then see a black van drive in front of you. 5 man come out while laughing and trudging to you.

"Well well well..long time no see." The closest guy to you smirks as he lightly hits your cheek. You shiver of his touch. He eyes down to the bag you were holding."Got the cash in there?"

You nod and you gave it to him. He tosses it to another guy and he counts it..Later he shakes his head and whispers to the guy in front of you. He hits his hand on the wall beside you as he leans in forward.

"You only paid us half of what you owe us..what are you going to do about the other half?"

"Give me another time." You reply in a quiet voice.

He cackles. "You think we'll give it to you that easily?"

You gulp.

"Fine..well give you as long as a month.. got it? But..you do know..you still have to do the punishment right?"

You widen your eyes. "b-but.." The punishment..you still clearly remember it...the worst time of your life

"We said to pay us all of it..this isnt all." he holds up your bag. he motions to the other guys. They grab you on each arm and drag you to the car. You scream and budge and try to run out.

"tch tch..you know were just going to make it harder." A guy snarls. They throw you in the trunk and drive away..

Myungsoo Oppa...Help me... You thought as tears streamed down your face.