Another argument

My Infinite Oppas

"I'm Myungsoo! Kim Myung Soo of Infinite!"

You freeze and widen your eyes.Kim Myung Soo? Isnt that-

"What are you two doing?"

You turn around to see the principal storming towards you and stands in front of you with her arms crossed and giving you and icy glare. "You and you, my office!" The principal points to you and the jerk and you defeatedly grab your stuff and follow her.

 

After the long lecture the principal she gave you, you finally had freedom and rushed outside the office but slowed down when you thought about the chaos. Kim Myung Soo? I know I heard his name before..he can't be Infinite right? I mean he is pretty handsome but his personality ..no hes probably not..but what if he is? "Aish!" You hit your head in confusement. I'll have to ask.. You look around for any Infinite people when you see Sungyeol walking. "Ah! Sungyeol sshi!" You run after him and almost knock him down.

"Woah!" He looks at you surprised but then ruffles your hair. "Thanks for almost knocking me over..now what do you need?"

You blush, "Sorry..I was wondering about the 7th member?"

"Oh yeah you havent met him at all right? he should be coming today."

"Thats great! But may I ask..what's his name?"

Sungyeol smiles, "L, his name is L"

"L?" You were surprised of the answer but also relieved to not hear Kim Myung Soo, your day just go better by just hearing it. "Thanks Sungyeol sshi! I'll see you later!" You run off by waving and decided to go visit the library. As you look around the shelves absent mindely you spot Woohyun sitting on one of the tables reading a book. You smile a devilish grin as you hide behind a shelf right behind Woohyun, you slowly creep towards him. "Boo!" You jump on his shoulders as he literally drops his book and jumps. He looks behind.

"Yah!!"

"Sshh!" The stressed out librarian gives you guys the quiet sign while giving you also a death glare.

You hold your stomach while silently laughing and resting on the chair beside him. "Ah!! Woohyun sshi..your face!" You laugh harder.

He gives you a glare as you run off outside as soon as you went outside you burst out laughing catching your breath. He quickly caught up to you and grabbed you from behind

"Gotcha!"  He tickles you as you yell him to stop, he finally lets you go. "That's what you get from scaring me!"

"Mian Woohyun sshi but that was so funny!"

Soon he started to loosen up and laugh with you too. "Ok fine I'm letting you go just this once."

"Gomawo!" You hug him then let go as you take his arm and drag him. "Lets go back to the dorm! Im so tired!"

"Ok ok" You guys joke around more as you went home.

 

"We're home!" Woohyun yells as you guys enter the dorm to hear the tv playing and a couple of guys laughing and talking.

You enter the living room to see Dongwoo and Sunggyu laughing at the tv show.

As Woohyun joins Sunggyu and Dongwoo you look at your room door. "Uhm, is someone in my room?"

Sunggyu and Dongwoo stopped laughing and Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck. "Uhhh....the 7th member is here and uh yeah he's in there i guess..Hes kind of stubborn."

"Ah...Don't worry I'll get him out."

"Ah wait Sungah ah yah-" before Sunggyu can stop you, you open the door to see a guy shirtless and drying his hair with a towel. You widen your eyes as you cover your mouth.

"Ohmygosh."

The guy turns around and you both scream as you go back outside the living room.

"What the fuc-"

"Hey!" Sunggyu stands up. "Watch your language Kim Myung Soo!"

WHAT!!!?? DID HE JUST SAY KIM MYUNG SOO!!!?? You turn to the shirtless guy to see the jerk earlier before. "Why are you here!?" You holler. He turns to you as he widens his eyes.

"What the- Why are you here!? This is my dorm!"

"This is my dorm too!"

"How can this be your dorm!? Your a girl!"

"Why are you part of this group!? How can they handle a whiny jerk like you!"

"Mwoh!? This girl can-"

"Stop!" You both turn around to see not Sunggyu but Woohyun standing up putting his hand on your shoulder.

"L, if you have been here for the last few days you would have understood."

"Hyung! You're supporting her!? Why!?"

"She's out friend and our roomate."

"Mwoh!?" Myungsoo looks at his friends in shock and laughs. "T-this is all a joke right? I mean come on!"

"No its not Myungsoo yah...she's my cousin." Sunggyu stands between you and Myungsoo.

It finally hits him as he remember about Sunggyu's cousin staying with them. "Aish.." he looks at you. "Yah what's your name?"

"What's your name? L or Kim Myung Soo?" You reply giving back the glare hes giving to you.

"Both..answer my question!"

"Kim Sung Ah"

Since the commotion Hoya,Sungyeol,and Sungjong came out.

"What's going on?" Sungyeol said rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing...Sungyeol ah lets go jogging together." Myungsoo said going up to his best friend.

"Mwoh? right now?"

"Yeah..I need to..loosen up" He said looking at you.

You stick your tounge out as he rolls his eyes.

"Ok.."Sungyeol said notcing you two. "Lets go" Sungyeol and Myungsoo goes out.

"Ahhh!" You put your hands to your head aggravated. "Sunggyu Oppa, is that jerk always like that?"

"Ahnee..if you get to know him better hes pretty cool."

"Aish..that jerk-face...He deserved to sleep in the living room. I'm glad I stole his room!" You go in your room and close your door.