I won't fight anymore

My Infinite Oppas

The kiss was so sudden that you didnt know what to do...You just stayed frozen as his lips lingered on yours. After a few minutes you felt his tounge beating between your lips begging for entrance. You had no idea what to do...you never experienced a kiss before...nevertheless such intense kissing. He gave up on your lips and went down to your neck and collarbone. He bit a part of your neck as you responsed with a groan without noticing. You widen your eyes as in a split second his tounge went into your mouth. Your tounge just stayed there while he was dominating your mouth. He finally stopped searching and slowed down then he took his tounge out and seperated his lips from your breathing heavily. "W-why?" You asked.

"To say goodbye..." He let go of your face gently and gives you a smile, then he goes back in leaving you dumbfounded.

"G-goodbye?" You walk in your dorm to see everyone in the living room crowded around the couch looking at a piece of paper. "Whats that?" They all lift up their heads to you with mixed expressions. You your head to the side and walk towards them. "What is it?" You take the paper and read it your eyes bugging out after every sentence. "OMO!!!!! AHHHH!!! OPPAS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!"  You jump up and down while hollering. They give a proud smile towards you as you take SUngjongs hand and dance all over the living room. "Oppas!! So when are you debuting!!??"

"In 2 days." You stop dancing as you widen your mouth.

"2DAYS!!!?? THATS IT!!?? BUT-BUT-BUT..."

"Yeah I know....short timing....Its kind of sad...Graduation is also tomm..so I guess we cant spend time together." Dongwoo says regretfully.

"aw....its ok guys..we still have the whole night!!" 

"Well..." Sunggyu gives everyone an uncertain glance. "Debut is in 2 days and...we need to practice..tonight."

"Oh..." Your face fell disppointed that you didnt get to spend time with them before they were going to get really busy. "Its ok I guess..." Everyone gives their leader a glare since he was the one who suggested the idea.

"Mian..Sungah yah" Sunggyu said, rubbing his hair.

"Its ok...and you're right Oppa you have to practice!!! So when are you guys going?"

"In just a few hours until the rooms clear out."

"Oh ok..." Everyone gives you a symphatetic glance before going to do their own things. Sungyeol slips up beside you.

"If you're bored...Woohyuns free." You smile as you mouth thank you to Sungyeol before going in his room. He was lying on his bed with his eyes closed. You quietly slip up beside him and wrapped your arms around his chest.

"Wow...you must be really comfortable towards me huh?" He said his eyes still closed. You could feel his chest going up and down from his chuckling.

"of course....You're my Oppa...well one of them at least." He finally opens his eyes and gazes at you who was tracing his stomach.

"Wanna see my abs?" You stop as you glare at him.

"Shut up..." You mutter.

"Dont worry youll get to see on tv with thousands of people more watching."

You shake your head ignoring his remark and close your eyes.

"Answer."

"Answer what?"

"Well..choose right now between me and L."

"W-why now?"

"Choose."

"I-Icant..." He smiles.

"See? You still dont know and its all my fault since I keep confusing your heat when you really love L." You widen your eyes as you lift up your head towards him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you like me...but not as much as L...Its really obvious you know? You're much happier with him then anyone else...and I was being selfish so now...Ill stop fighting for you."

"You wont like me anymore?"

"I never said that...I said I wont fight..but Ill always love you Sungah yah."

"O-oppa."

"Dont say anything and go look for him." You were really touched by his words..you couldnt leave.

"Go." He slightly pushes you. "I want to sleep." You smile as you peck him on the cheek.

"This doesnt mean that I chose him Oppa...but thank you for giving me a way to clear out my heart. Ill see who really is for me and then Ill give you a definite answer..but for now...Youll have to wait." You squeeze his hand and walk out of his room and saw L sitting on the couch. You sit beside him and he automatically wraps his arm around you. "So...that kiss was to say goodbye?"

"yes." Without giving you any chance to talk he gives you a light kiss and you two fall asleep in each others arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL END UP WITH MYUNGSOO JUST TO SPICE THINGS ABIT. AND WOOHYUN GAVE UP?? NOT REALLY~ NOT RIGHT NOW BUT LATER...AND ALSO HERE IS A QUICK SUMMARY OF CH.20 BEFORE IF GOT DELETED:

                               AFTER THE BOYS GOT OUT TO PRACTICE YOU WERE CALLED BY YOUR PRINCIPAL TO HER OFFICE. YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO A SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR A PRIVATE TEACHER IN SWEDEN. YOU HAVE TO ALSO LEAVE AFTER GRADUATION AND STAY IN SWEDEN FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS. YOU HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE RIGHT AWAY AND DECIDED TO GO. YOU DIDNT WANTED TO TELL YOUR OPPAS ABOUT IT. YOU WANTED TO LEAVE QUIETLY AND CLEAR YOUR MIND. AFTER 2 YEARS IN SWEDEN YOU ARE GOING TO ALSO DEBUT AS A KPOP IDOL. YOU ALSO CALLED JIEUN (IU) YOUR BEST FRIEND ABOUT EVERYTHING AND SHE ACCEPTS YOUR DECISION. SHE IS GOING TO HELP YOU OUT FOR THE GRADUATION TOMM.