Ch.13

My Infinite Oppas

"Yoohoo!!!" The door bursts open as 6 sweaty boys barge into their dorm to see it empty..and dark? "Hey...wheres Sungah and L?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Mwoh!?" Sunggyu pushes past everyone since he was last and looks around. "You're right..where are they!?" 

"AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Everyone jumps as they hear Sungyeol's dolphin scream piercing in his room. "Yah!! You scared me!! Why did you leave the dorm so dark!?"

Everyone goes in the tiny room not fit enough for 7 boys as they saw L looking at his phone desperately with a frightened face. "Yah,where Sungah?" The leader asked realizing that something was wrong..

"Hyung.." Myungsoo stutters.

"Is something...wrong?"

"Shes gone..."

"Mwoh!?"

"This is all my fault."

"Yah! What are you talking about!?" Sunggyu commanded while shaking him feriously. Then Myungsoo explained everything.

"Noona got kidnapped!?" Sungjong wails.

"Mianhe..." Myungsoo felt guilty of letting you go alone so easily. Sunggyu growls under his breath as his fists clenched.

"Thats why no one should be with you." Woohyun mutters. Myungsoo grits his teeth but he realized that it was silent after the comment.

"Y-yah...Nam Woo Hyun that wasnt nice." Dongwoo finally spoke up. The atmosphere got silent...too silent...

"AISH!!!" Hoya shouts as he graps Woohyun's and L's shoulder so they are now facing each other. "Look...I HATE how we've become ok? We are brothers we've been through thick and thin even through puberty when we fought over girls multiple times...but at least try to be nice to each other again..it's not gonna help at all insulting each other to get a girl which in my opinion is 100% the girls choice to choose. So apologize do whatever just dont fight anymore."

The other members slowly nod in agreement, they were all waiting for something...a handshake...a nod..anything..but all they did is stare at each other.

"You're wasting time to save Sungah.."Sungyeol mutters, that gave a reaction at least of them huffing a breath.

"Ok...we won't fight.." Myungsoo says everyone breathes out in relief waiting for Woohyun's reaction.

"Its like I'm watching a drama!!" Dongwoo blurts out.

"Omo! Hyung so true!" The maknae says while high-fiving his hyung. They look at the two eagerly. 

"Ok...fine...I'm sorry dongsaeng." 

Myungsoo cracks a smile as they shake hands. Dongwoo and Sungjong screams as they play a random tune.

"SEE SEE!!?? THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER!! IT HAPPENS EVERY DRAMA!!! OOOOO I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!" Sungjong screams jumping up and down. Myungsoo and Woohyun chuckle as the other hyungs shake their heads. As Sungjong keeps blabbering on they push him to the bed and they all go out. "HEY!!!! DONGWOO HYUNG YOU BETRAYED ME!!!" He points a finger at the last person to get out while sobbing dramatically. "WHY!!?? WHY!!!??" Dongwoo looks at him weird as he turns the light off and closes the door. "HEY HYUNG!!!" Sungjong sighed as he look around the bed. "Whos bed is this anyways!!??" As he fumbles around cabinets beside the bed. "OMGGGG" He takes out a SNSD cd. "Definetly Sungyeol's..hmm..oh well!! GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE!!!! Oh wait..this is the new one..SOWEON EUL MAL HAE BWA!!!" 

 

The hyungs could hear the faint sound of SNSD as they were waiting anxiously for you. "Is he seriously touching my CD!?" Sungyeol shrieks. "Does he not care about out Sungah!?"

"Let him be Sungyeol ah...Agh!! Are you sure she got kidnapped L?" Sunggyu asks. L nods as he hands him the letter.

"Even if shes out with her friends..she could be in danger..Im just worried." L admits.

---------------------------------------------------------

You sigh as the car slowed down and the trunk door opened to see a beam of light shining on your face. You could feel the cigarrete smell as they pulled you by the hair and made you stand up, they lead you to a building and into and empty room with a chair and a tv in front of it. They push you down on the chair and tie hard ropes around your wrists. You scream in pain as the ropes cut into your skin. The guys just sneered as they open a door for someone and stands in front of you. You squint your eyes to see who it is but he was wearing a mask. "We're not going to do the usual punishment for girls." He sneered. "Although if you insist I would love to." You glare at him in disgust as he cackles. "We're going to show you a video..no one has ever seen before..something interesting you would probably like..."