I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! ....sort of

My Infinite Oppas

You felt much better now. You felt your body waking up so you stretched your arms out and open your eyes. You feel a heavy weight on your stomach and you see Myungsoo sleeping peacefully beside you.He was snuggled on your shoulder. You removed his arm from you and you slowly stood up when he grabbed your wrist making you yelp but was interrupted by his hand placing on your mouth. "I-I thought you were asleep."

"Nope" He pulls you back on the bed and wraps his arms around you.

"Ugh..I want to wake up."

"Andwae" He stubbornly replied. Before you can protest again the door slammed open and two curious people came in.

"Oh...My..."

"What is it Hyung?"

"..."

"..."

"OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

You both covered your ears as Sungyeol and Sungjong were pointing at you two jumping up and down. "yah! Why are you guys so loud!?" The leader rubs his eyes as he comes in his room. He looks at you with his eyes widened, the biggest you have ever seen.

"hehe...Oppa your eyes...I can see them now." His eyes go back to its normal size as he grumbles at you. "Where were you last night!?"Your face immediately turns hard and scared. 

"Nice Hyung..you just made it worse." L complains.

"What happened?" Sunggyu was now worried while the other younger oppas were still freaking out. "Did you guys sleep together!?" The maknae screams.

"NO!" You both yelled. Myungsoo turns to you and curls a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Ill explain it to him if you want." You nod thankful to him. He gives you a smile then leads Sunggyu out. You sigh as you look at your other oppas looking at you with their arms crossed.

"explain." They both said.

"Well-" Your phone saved you as it rings. "Hello?"

"Ahnyeong!"

"uhhh..whos this?"

"You dont remember?"

"Uhhh..no.."

"This is Ji Hye!"

Your jaw drops down as your phone almost fell to the ground." What do you want?" You voice turned icy.

"Oh stop trying to act so cool. So I heard you attens SAHS. Howd you even get  in?"

You roll your eyes. "Cause I have skills unlike you."

She scoffs." Well just want to say that Im visiting near your school and maybe I should visit you."

"Or not" You mutter.You heard her giggle as you hear a deep voice in the background. "Another boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Player."

"At least I have one..when was your last boyfriend? Or did you even have one yet?"

Your face turns red embarrased..so what if you never had a boyfriend? She laughs since you didnt reply for a while. "Oh cousin...how can you not get a boyfriend? I mean at least a nerd..come on." 

"I have other important things."

"Like what? Cleaning for Auntie and Uncle? making them proud?" You grit your teeth. She laughs.

"What do you want to prove then huh?"

"Your apparently not a magnet for guys..only for books."

You closed your eyes. "Actually...I do have a boyfriend." You coud literally feel her smirking in the other side of the line as you instantly regretted what you said. It wasnt the first time you pretended you had a boyfriend. Lets say it was a mess. 

"Oh really? Whats he like? Brown hair? Tall? Invisible?"

"I really do have one."

"Ok fine then..I would like to see how pathetic he is today..Ill be in town in about 3 hours. Ill call you again for lunch and we can have..uh...hm.. a double date."

"You see...well uh..I- don;t think he can make it."

"Oh please...just admit it that your faking AGAIN." This tiem she crossed the line.

"OH I ACTUALLY DO HAVE ON THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND ILL SHOW YOU HIM IN 3 HOURS!!! OH AND BY THE WAY HE PROBABLY LOOKS WAY BETTER THEN YOURs!!!" You snap your phone shut as you scream. Then you sigh in defeat. "Time to find a boyfriend." You mutter as you walk your way to a living room to ask 6 possible boyfriends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation: Ji Hye is your spoiled cousin who think shes wayy better then you. She doesnt know your parents died but shes a brat anyways. You guys have been enemies since you guys were babies. And you have to admit that she won in every single thing.