Unexpected

My Infinite Oppas

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtkf9c-8UluJDBJtiN1xh

 

You look ar yourself in the mirror pleased with your outfit. Your phone buzzed on the table as you roll your eyes and pick it up. "What?"

"Meet me at the Noodle restraunt..thats right beside a hair salon." I roll my eyes.

"Ok..and you brought your boyfriend right?"

"Uh...." You sneer. She actually doesnt have one? "Just meet me there!!!" The other line went dead. You feeling much positive grabbed your purse and skipped outside to see Woohyun waiting for you. 

"You ready?" He held out his arm towards you and you gladly took it. 

"Of course!" He looks at you up and down and frowns. "Whats wrong?"

"This is too showy for your legs..what if some ert stares you down?" You laugh at his nonsense.

"Its ok Oppa..anyways it so hot outside." He still frowned as you pull him out the door. 

 

He slides his hand into yours as you look at him shocked. "Were pretending to be a couple right? So...Why not hold hand?" he quickly explained. You nod slowly as you feel his hand tighten around yours. "So..where are we meeting your devil cousin?" You giggle on his nickname to your cousin,

"The noodle shop beside the hair salon?"

"Yah! Serious!? Thats where are the s are!!" You blink your eyes innocently.

"Oh..really?"

"Yes!!!" He pouts as he pulls his grasp from your hand and wraps his arm around your wrist.

"Y-Yah..."

"Would you like s to check you out!?" He fumed. You hit him on the forhead making him touch it with a pout. 

"Stop saying such nonsense Oppa..." You wrap your hand around his and pull him to the restraunt.

 

As you two were walking down the street you realized Woohyun was right..it was full of s...but GIRL s!! Yeah thats right they werent checking you out but Woohyun!! And he HAD to wear a shirt that lost two buttons on the top showing a glimpse of his chocolate abs making the girls interested more. You hold in your anger as girls purred and winked at your oppa...YOUR Oppa. You made a frown as one girls in a very tight dress showing off her curves coming out from a club coming towards you two. In one swift movement she had her body all close up to him caeressing his face while her lips. Aish...what are these nightclub girls doing here in the middle of the street in daylight!? "So..." The girls started. "Do you want-" She was interrupted when you pulled Woohyun away from her. Her eyes narrowed as you ignore her and look at Woohyun. 

"Oppa lets hurry..you were right..it is dangerous here...bballee." You pleaded you tried to pull him but he didnt budge.

"What if I like it?" He smirked. You look at him with a shocked face.

"O-Oppa!!! Please!!??" You knew he was joking but the girls looking at him like that irritated you somehow. "Bbalee!!!"

Woohyun being his stubborn self turned back to the girl and smirked. "You were saying?" 

Aish...this boy you thought. Just as you were about to give up you see more s..except they were GUYS. They saw you from a mile away..looking so beautiful with the non-fake face and legs that the other girls all over the street had. They pointed at you and hooted as they looked at you up and down with yout long slender legs supporting your upper body which were in slight curves and also your natural beauty face. You looked at them confused as they strided towards you. You were innocent you thought they were just..well...guys. Woohyun turned his gaze to where you were staring and immediately pushed the y girl away. The girl screeched as she glared at Woohyun. "Stay away." Woohyun warned. "I dont want your fake face all over mine." The girl walked away giving icy glares. "Yah...Sungah yah..lets go now." 

"I dont want to go."

"Mwoh!?"

"You didnt so I wont."

"Yah!!"

"Wae??"

"Gaja!!"

"Shileoh!!" You two were so concentrated on bickering that you didnt notcie the guys right in front of you.

"Hey babe..is this your brother?" You both turned to see a guy looking at you..well...your chest to be more specific. You were uncomfortable as you stepped back alittle hiding alittle of yourself behind Woohyun. Woohyun sneers.

"Boyfriend actually."

"Doesnt seem like it..meaning shes not taken." The boy step forward. Woohyun gives him a hard stare. 

"Dont you dare touch her."

"What if I do?" You noticed that things are going to get very wrong if you dont do something.

"Oppa...mianhe for bickering..lets go on with our date ok?" You quickly kiss him on the cheek showing more affection. The guys huffed as they still stared at you. "Now if youll please leave.." You bravely took his hand and ran passed them. You two ran in silence for a while until you saw the familiar noodle shop. "We made it!!!" You stretch your arms out and spin around. "That...was scary." You turn back to Woohyun who was facing the floor. "hey..whats wrong?"

"You couldve almost gotten hurt...This is all my fault." Your heart lightened to see him caring for you so much.

"Its ok...Im fine now see?" You point at youself . His face was still down, You sigh as you lift his face up. "Im fine Oppa..lighten up..ok?" He gives a small smile and you smiled back in response. You take his hand and stare at the entrance. "Well..lets get this show down."

 

It was 3PM and the horrendou lunch ended. Your cousin was easily hooked in the fake couple and was surprised and also jealous. You two made an extra gushy couple gestures making her fume even more. You two were now laughing while waling down the park. "Revenge...is sweet." You said smiling in triumph.

"All thanks to me." 

"Well..yeah I guess...where do you get all those chessy lines from?"

"I dont know..my head?"

"I almost punched you Nam Woo Hyun...that date was so greasy."

"Hey but it worked right?"

"Ne" You smiled at him. "Gomawo."

"Welcome."  You hit him on the arm playfully as you two laughed. 

"FRISBEE!!!" Woohyun runs to a yellow frisbee that was lying down on the floor. "Wanna play???"

"No."

"Come on please?"

"No."

"Please??"

"No."

"Pweaseeee?"

"...No."

"..."

"Dont you dare..."

"What?"

"Tickle me."

"What?"

"Nothing.." He gives you a smirk as you slowly walk backwards. "Why are you smirking?"

"because..."

"Because??"

"That idea sounds veryyyy nice." You ran for you life. Of course you were quickly caught up he spins you around and tickles you.

 

"Thats what you get!!!" You two were now sitting in the shade resting.

"That just like the time in the library!!"

"You deserved it both times!!"

"Aish!!!"

You two were now slient..you both didnt know what to say.

"So um." Woohyun started. "Were gonna debut soon."

"No way." You said turning your head towards him.

"Yeah..im so nervous."

"Im gonna be yalls number one fan!!"

"You better be!! Well give you free tickets to everything!!"

"Yay!! You guys are gonna look so cool on stage..I cant wait to hear yalls songs. Have you made one yet?"

"Not yet..soon..we just hired a manager..only a few weeks left."

"Just a few..."

"yeah..."

"Ill miss you guys."

"Well miss you too.."

You smiled as you hugged him tight. "Whats this for?"

"This is official."

"What is?"

"The conversation between you and me which we never bickered betweeen it. Im gonna remember it forever."

"Serious?"

"Yes...one of my very fond memories now."

 

It was now sunset as you two walked home. You two were very tired from the day. You arrived in front of the dorm as you look at the sky. "You coming in?" Woohyun asked.

"No...I want to watch the sunset...You should go in you have practice tomorrow right?"

"yeah..is it ok?"

"Of course..go in..gomawo Oppa."

"Your welcome." He opens the door and walks in.

You look at the sky in its orange and yellow stage. It was really beautiful. You hear shuffling beside and you turn to see a figure standing. You were afraid as it slowly came towards you. Then you hear the soothing voice. "Its me."

"M-Myungsoo Oppa?" He stops walking and just looks at you.

"What are you-" He was right in front of you in 3 long strides. You study his face closer to see tear marks on his face. "Oppa did you-" You were interrupted when he cups your face with his hands and locks his lips to yours...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh7QTA0HK7MFD5YOpmv8Q

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

60+ SUBSCRIBERS!!!! THANK YOU!!!~ HAHA WAS THE LAST SCENE REALLY UNEXPECTED OR EXPECTED?? KEKE IM STILL WONDERING WHO TO END UP "YOU" WITH BUT BY LOOKING AT THE COMMENTS I THINK I KNOW NOW....ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN!!! :D