Why am I thinking of her!?

My Infinite Oppas

Today you were awfully tired, You looked at my clock to see that its 7:55 AM!? You  jump out of your bed and go outside to see none of your roomates there. "Aigoo!!! Why did i oversleep!?" You quickly wash your face, brush your teeth, put on some random clothes, put your hair in a messy bun and run out. By the time you went to your first class he was already starting the lesson.

"Miss.Kim" The teacher squinted his eyes at you as you bowed down multiple times.

"im sorry! I overslept!"

"That is no excuse! Go sit in your assign seat and see me after class!" You droop your head.

"Ne.." You sit in your seat and glared at Sungjong and Hoya who was also in the class. They nervously waved and smiled as you give them the death glare then paid attention.

 

Your first half of the day was horrible. You basically forgot to do homework because of the previous night and forgot your book bag and didnt even eat breakfast. It was lunch time as you looked at everyone chowing down their foods as you hear your stomach begging for food. You heave a big sigh and went outside and sat on a tree leaning your head on its trunk.

"Yah"

You open your eyes to see the jerk looking down at you.

"What?" You groaned. "You're blocking my sunlight."

He purposefully move to cover the sun.

"Dont mess with me jerk, Im having a bad day."

"I know." He sits beside you and hands you his lunch. You look at it confusingly. "Here have it, Im not hungry."

"R-really?" He nods as he tosses it beside you and closes his eyes breathing in the fresh air. You smile big as you tackled him and hugged him. "Gomawo! You made my day so much better!!"

"Yah!!" You squeezed him tight as he tries to get away from you. "Let go Kim Sung Ah!" You finally let go and he looks at you like you're a crazy person, then he laughs AGAIN. That angelic laughter that always made your heart flutter was happening right now, and you did it. You admired his face as he laughed some more. "You think Im that attractive huh?" You widen your eyes and turn away blushing. "Its ok, you're not the only one."

"Shut up.." You muttered as you take a bite on the sandwich.

-WOOHYUN P.OV.:MORNING-

I yawn as I go to the restroom to clean up. I took a quick shower and was drying my hair with a towel in the living room while watching TV when I felt a vibrating on the couch. I looked around to see nothing then I looked under the cushions to find Sungah's phone. I take it out and it had a missed call from a Jieun girl. I shrug as i go back to the home wallpaper to see myself shocked. Her wallpaper was....Myungsoo!? I look at it closer.. yep it was him alright...I couldnt stop myself of having jealousy overflowing me. I looked at her photos and looked at the information of the photo. Taken...last night!? This was recent..what were they doing? I didnt notice that my hands were in fists so  I loosened them up. Soon Sungyeol and Dongwoo came out. "Dongwoo yah"

"Hmmm?" He said still tired.

"You know last night..Where did you guys go?" I cautiously asked.

"Uhmm..Me and Sunggyu went to the fish market and Myungsoo and Sungah went somewhere...I dont know.. we seperated."

That explains..." Arraso.."

I slowly open the door to Sungah's room and saw her sleeping peacefully I place the phone on her table and looked at her sadly.. I know I was being selfish but its not a sin when you're the only that wants it right? I caress her face then go out..

 

I wanted to talk to her during lunch, I couldnt find her anywhere. I went around the whole school building when I heard some voice in the school yard in the back. I turn the corner when I saw Sungah and.....Myungsoo. I stared at them for a while as Myungsoo saw me with a quick glance.

-MYUNGSOO-

Ever since I entered the living room I knew something was going on with Woohyun hyung. He was quiet..and maybe I was just thinking this but it looked like he was giving me death glares...Maybe I went too far..I didnt get to apologize to him this morning. We were too busy. I was the last one to go out when I realized Sungah was still sleeping I shrug thinking that shes probably gonna wake soon. I didnt know that she overslept and came with a t-shirt and sweats on. Thats what Sungjong told me in my 2nd class at least. I felt kind of bad so I approached her during lunch. I first stayed back and watched her. She looked horrible. I wanted to comfort her..but my past was holding me back and my mind which keeps thinking of HER. I really dont know why. I cooly approached her and also lened my lunch. Thats when she almost tackled me scaring the hell out of me. She kept hugging me as I tried to back away from her. A girl never touched me like that.....not ever since that happened. She finally lets go as I glare at her then i turn my gaze to see Woohyun looking at us.