Taking care of Myungsoo part 1

My Infinite Oppas

-MYUNGSOO-

I could hear voices....How come I can't see? What happened? I try to open my eyes..I want to see light again..Am I..dead? No..I don't feel dead. I'm awake I'm sure..."Oppa.." I heard the voice...the voice which made me urge even more to go awake. Then I felt a pain surging bigger around me..It felt like it was pulling me more into the darkness..."Oppa!!" I heard the voice again which made me fight against it more harder and harder. I felt myself be overwhelmed with..air. I could feel myself gulping as the light blinded me for a second.

-NORMAL-

"Oppa! Myungsoo Oppa! Wake up! Please..." You've been hollering out his name for 20 minutes. He wasn't in critical condition. He hit his head on the brick wall last night when he fell from a hit. He's been out cold all night and you were home alone with him while the others including Woohyun (who only had several bruises) went to go practice as their debut day comes closer. After you took a quick nap you rushed to his side and now hollering his name. You felt a weight come out of you as he fluttered his eyes open. "Op....pa?" He groans as he covers his eyes from the light but soon he puts his hand down and blinks then turns to you.

"Sung...Ah?"

"Oppa!!" You embrace him in a hug. He smiles as he wraps his arms around your small body tighter but that didn't last long as he felt the pain coming in,

"Urg.."

"Omo Oppa am I hurting you?" You quickly haul you away from him then look at him as you see him pouting at you.

"W-what?"

"Who said you could let go?" You blink several times not answering him. he answered himself as he pulled you closer to him again. "Thats right..." he felt more secure since you were in his arms again. You just stayed there for a while...readjusting your brain and trying to figure why hes like this.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you still hugging me?"

"I dont know..It feels...right." The answer was confusing but it was acceptable to you. In some way you really liked how he was hugging all protectively. Your thoughts were interrupted to hear a cute grumbling coming from his stomach.

"You must be starving." You got away from his grasp and stands up."Dont you dare move, I'll be right back."

 

You come back with some Chicken Soup and other side dishes. You put it in front of him and you wait for him to eat, but he keeps looking at you. "You need anything else?"

"Aren't you gonna feed me?"

"Mwoh!?"

"Yeah..feed me." 

"Aish.." Your thoughts of the nice Myungsoo vanished away as you glare at the boy smriking at you.

"Shileoh."

"I'm a patient..you have to."

"This isn't a hospital."

He pouts making something flutter inside you. You gulped as you looked away from him. You heard him chuckle as you hear chopsticks being  picked up.

"Are you eating now?" You didn't hear any response so you turned your head to face a kimchi which its sauce was now on your cheek. "Yah!" 

"Eat." He looks at you like its the most normal thing to stuff a kimchi in front of someone and telling them to eat it..well it was..but not in this situation. You nod and take the kimchi in your mouth chewing softly.

"There you ate your breakfast..now feed me." Defeated, you take the chopsticks and literally stabbed the food in his mouth which made him cough.

"Sorry." You said sarcastically while smiling. 

"This is how you treat a sick person."

"Sorry." And you actually meant it. He huffs as he finishes the soup.

 

After the long breakfast you went to the kitchen to do the dishes. You were almost finished when you feel hands grasping your wrist.

"Ah!" You turn around to see Myungsoo putting his head on your shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

"its so boring being in bed...and this is my thank you for feeding me."

He puts his chin on your shoulder as you continue to wash the dishes and he just watched you. A bubble landed on your nose while you were cleaning them making it look like your nose was bigger. He chuckled as you looked at him still not knowing.

"W-what?"

He points his index finger and pops the bubble then squeezes your nose. "Ow!" You crinkle your nose which Myungsoo thought was very cute.

"Hey..."

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you wondering?"

"Wondering what?"

"Why I'm so close to you."

"Uh....No..." You actually didn't know why you didnt care he was so close to you.

"Do you know the reason?"

You shake your head.

"I'm falling for you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!!!~~ BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! MORE MYUNGSOO X YOU SCENES COMING SOON IN NEXT CHAPTER!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~ :DD