Ch.22

My Infinite Oppas

*This is it...I can do it..just walk in there and..walk...* You encouraged yourself multiple times as you stepped closer and closer towards the big double doors. You lift up your hands and was about to push it...when..."I cant do it!!!" You drop your hands in defeat as your friend groans. 

"Yah!!!"

"Sorry! Im just so...nervous!!"

"Ok...fine..Ill go in first."

"Really!?"

"Yes."

"Hwaiting!" You eagerly push your friend toward the doors. She huffs out a breath and goes in. 

"You better not ditch me." She warned before going in. I stood there looking at the door. *Should I go in or not? I should right? I mean all this troouble for nothing..yeah i should go...* Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard your frien'ds voice through the door. * Oh crap...how long have i been standing here!? I cant miss my best friend's performance!!* You slam open the doors so dramtically that everyone actually stared at you. You cough to get the awkard tension away but they all kept staring at you..You didnt know why...You straighten yourself up and walk towards the stage to see your friend smirking at you. You mouth sorry when a strong hand grasped your shoulder, you turn around to see Sunggyu. "Oppa!!"

"Where...were you?"

"I...uhm..had issues but Im here now right?"

"Yeah...you made people uhm..crazy."

"Eh!?"

"Like they kepy wondering where you were and was freaking out. Im glad you came though our perfomrance is nexyt." He pats your shoulders and gives you his eye smile.

"Hwaiting Oppa!" You pump your fists. He gives you a nod and walks away.

 

-INFINITE-

"HYung!! Where were you!? Did you get my water!?" Sungjong complained.

"Aish! Here!" He throws the water bottle at the makne and looks for his 2 dongsaengs. 

"Geesh..Grandpa." SUngjong mutters.

"Mwoh!?"

"Nothing~" 

"Aish..where are those two. Hey Hoya have you seen Myungsoo or Woohyun?" 

Hoya points to the dressing rooms and SUnggyu went in. "Yah!!!"

"What?" Myungsoo said twirling a key chain while Woohyun was lying down on the floor (?)

"Uhhh..what are you doing WOohyun ah?"

"Im...I dont know..leave me alone!" He puts and faces the ground.

"Uhhh...ok? Myungsoo yah..shes here."

Myungsoo jumps up. "Mwoh!? JIncha!!?" SUnggyu nods. 

"Infinite you're up next." The announcer called. The rest of Infinite comes in and huddles up.

"Ok guys" Sunggyu starts "this isnt going out to the public but we have to try our best in front of our hoobaes and classmates alright? So lets just-"

"HWAITING!!!" Myungsoo interrupts and everyone else cheers.

"Hey!! Im not done with my speech!" 

"No one cares!~" Myungsoo sticks his tounge out.

"I should have never told you." SUnggyu murmurs.

"Mehrong~" Myungsoo said before skipping towards the stage.

 

"And now introducing...INFINITE!!!"

 

dashi dorawa~ dorawa dorawa~ Dashi dorawa~~~~

 

You enjoed the perfomrance very much. They were so in sync and knew they will be successful. You focused on one guy who was in the middle of the chorus. He was doing the dahsi dorawa dance in the middle when his eyes scan the crowd and found yours. You give him an encouraging smile as he gives you a wink and slighlty moves his body towards you now doing the dahsi dorawa dance to you. You giggle as he points at you and continues dancing. *too bad I cant come back...*

After the performance Myungsoo goes down the stage and starts looking for you. he finally spots you and walks towards you. He closes your eyes with your hands. "Guess who it is?~"

"Hmmmm..SUnggyu Oppa?"

"No~"

"Uhmmm..Yeolie Oppa?"

"No. *WHAT!!?? YEOLIE!!??? I WANT A NICKNAME!! T.T*

"Uhhhh.....Hobaby Oppa?"

"No... *HOBABY!!?? WTF!!?!???*

"Uhhhh...SungJae Oppa?"

"...No... *WHO THE HECK IS SUNGJAE!!! I SHALL SEEK HIM AND KILL HIM!!!*

"Then...ah ha! MY AEGYO KING RIGHT!!???

"No!!!" *WTF DSJHFDKJVNQELFJWPEQ MY..AEGYO.,..KING...??????!!!!!!!!!* "Yah! you really dont know?"

"Nope~"

"Its mee~" He turns you around and you pout. "Wae!!??"

"I thought it was my aegyo king..."

"YAH!!!" He hits your forehead as you wince in pain. 

"Oppa!!"

"Fine you dont want me! I dont want you either!" He crosses his arms and walk away.

*geesh..when did he become so..adorable!???* "O..ppa?" You follow him as he ignores you and walks around. "Oppa! Sorry...of course I like you the best!"

"Really!?" He spins around and faces you.

"Tch...yes Oppa." he smirks and takes your hand then asked you to dance. So the night went on very peacefully.

 

 

 

 

It was the next day and you were now just outside of the Infinite dorm all of them sound asleep. You wipe your tears as you face the building once more. * I trust you Oppa..I will come back..please become great stars while Im away..I love you all and Im sorry..* You hand your resignation form with shaking hands to the principal as you get in the taxi and drove away. Jieun has already left to DSP Entertainment and she couldnt say goodbye but you promised to call her later. *Life is going so fast...*