Escape

My Infinite Oppas

You stare down at the man as he takes out a tape from his jacket pocket and insert it into the video player. The screen turns on and it fazes then a highway was shown. It looked like a normal highway with cars zooming past and people walking around. "What is this for?" You muttered.

"You'll see." He simply replied. Then it happened...a familiar car was stopped from a red light right at the edge of the screen.

"Umma...Appa.." You whispered. You didn't notice yourserlf scooting towards the tv more. The light turns green and the car starts moving again until...BAM!! The car was flown to the side by a huge truck. You felt your heart drop as the car tumble in circles in the air and land at the other side of the road blazing with fire. "Stop!!! Jaebal!!!" Tears ran down your face as you screamed begging them to stop the video. "Stop please....." You start to sob as pool of red circle around the car. The ambulance and police came in a few minutes hauling two bloody people out, lifeless. "Why are you showing me this?! I know they died!!! WHY!!??" 

"Because..we caused it." You felt yourself looking at him in confusement and not noticing what was happening. 

"W-what?"

"Yes.."He sneered. "We purposely killed them....it was no accident." That went over the line. You gripped your fists as you tried to stand up but the 2 other guys pulled on the rope around your wrists as you scream in pain and fell back. You yell out cuss words that should not be said..but you were too raged to even think about it. They pulled on the ropes more as you started crying again. "I suggest...tat you pay us back..or your recent guardians will pay next."

"You wouldnt.."

"Try me."

"You don't know who they are."

"Kim Sung Gyu. Senior at SAHS. Has one little sister, and a cousin..Kim Sung Ah. Jang Dong Woo, Senior at SAHS." He eyes you. "You should I continue more?"

You glare at him as he stands up and they finally loosen you, they throw you out and they run away with no evidence of kidnapping...

 

"Aish! Where is she!?" Sunggyu strolls across the living room as he scratched his head. 

"Lets just all go to sleep..its 2AM...Shes coming back." Dongwoo stated.

"How do you know?!" Woohyun shot back with blood-shot eyes.

"Look at you Woohyun..you're tired..we all are..and I know that shes not gonna be away from us that easily..she'll come back..I know it."

Sunggyu sighed.

"hyung...please lets just stay awake...please?" Woohyun begged.

"Dongwoo is right Woohyun ah...we should rest..she'll come back right?"

"Hyung!!" Woohyun rejected. Sunggyu puts a firm hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Woohyun...she'll come back." 

Woohyun gave up as he defeatedly walked to his room and slam the door. Everyone else follows into their rooms as they turn the lights off...

 

You bite your bottom lip trying to hold in the pain your right hand was holding desperately onto your left wrist which was cut badly with lots of gashes. You felt relieved to see the familiar building of the dorm, you were glad you still had your student ID to pass the school grounds. You were even more relieved to see your dorm lights were off. You didnt want to see them..for now. You open the door with your right hand which also had a few cuts but it was bearable. You walk to your room and was about go to in when a voice startled you to death.

"Where were you?" 

You spin around to see someone right in front of you, you didn't know who it was, it was too dark."I-I..."

"Its 4:30 AM....No one stays with their friends that long unless...they re drunk and you" You could hear him taking a whiff of you. "Do not smell drunk..." You recongized his voice...L...

"Oppa..."

"What?" He harshly replies.

"It wasnt an accident..it was on purpose..they died because of them..." You whisper.

"What are you talking about?"

You fall to the ground weak as you started to sob silently. Myungsoo widnes his eyes as he realized what kind of state you were in. "Yah..what happened to you?" He gently takes your hand but you wince and takes your hand away from his grasp. he felt somwthing wet. He lifts you up by your waist and helps you walk into your room. He turns on a lamp and finally sees you with blood on his hand and yours. He gently lifts your hand without touching the gashes and looks at you with anger. "Who...did this?!"

You sniff. He lets go of your hand and balls his fist. "It was those gangsters or whatever right!? Those fuc-"

"They died because of them.." You muttered again.

"Who?"

"My parents.."

He looked at you sorrily...He knew you are having a hard time. And now they killed your parents. "Hey you can explain it to me later...but for now...lets fix those cuts."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

50+ SUBSCRIBERS!!! <33333 I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU!!! AND I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT AND BORING CHAPPIE BUT MORE IS COMING SO DONT WORRY!!! ANYWAYS JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS :D