Fight

My Infinite Oppas

"Oh my.." Sunggyu slapped his hand on his forehead while Dongwoo's mouth dropped open.

"You mean that Myungsoo won the game!?" Dongwoo blurted out, he quickly covered his mouth. You raised your eyebrows and stepped towards them.

"What game?" You asked innocently.

"Uh..haha nothing Sungah." Dongwoo nervously replied. You frowned as you turned to Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu Oppa what is he talking about?"

Sunggyu scratches his neck, "Well,,you see Sungah yah.."

-FLASHBACK-

"Ugh! Im glad I stole that jerk's room!" You storm in your room and shut the door.

"Aigoo..." Dongwooo said while he jumped and sat on the couch. "What shall we do?" He shot up. "And why does she call me sshi? Aish..I hate it when she calls me that."

"You're not the only one." Hoya replied.

"I know" Dongwoo grumbled."Ah! Lets play a game!"

"What game now?" Hoya whined. Just then Sungyeol and Myungsoo came back.

"Perfect timing!" Dongwoo said while welcoming them to the living room.

"Whats going on?" Myungsoo asked while wiping sweat off his neck with a towel.

"A game!"

"mwoh?" Sungyeol asked  grabbing a drink.

" A game to see who Sungah calls Oppa first."

All the members look at Dongwoo confused.

"yah, what are you talking about?" Woohyun asked.

"See we try our best to get closer with Sungah and of course sonner or later she'll call them Oppa right? So the first person who does it gets a prize!"

"Dongwoo yah..Sungah already calls me Oppa" Sunggyu stated.

"yeah..thats why you're not in the game."

Sunggyu frowned. "man I wanted to play.."

"Hey what about me? Shes older then me!" Sungjong whined.

"Alright alright she can call you Sungjong ah, that'll be an exception. So lets do it?" Dongwoo asked looking at his friends hopefully. Everyone agreed to it as L rolls his eyes.

"Yah! L! You have to try too ok?" Dongwoo points his finger at L.

L nods lazily as he goes in the restroom.

"My turn first!" The choding stands up and goes in your room.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Mwoh!? You guys used me as a game!?" You didn't mean to blow out like that, but you didnt know that they were just being nice to you because you were their toy.

Dongwoo shakes his hand. "Ahnee Ahnee! Sungah yah dont take it the wrong way."

They were now walking back towards their dorm.

"So.....everyone was being nice just to win the game?"

"I was" Myungsoo said walking with his hands in his pockets. You give him an icy glare you wanted to look strong but on the inside you were really hurt. You didnt care that they were playing a game but them being nice was all fake upsetted you. You really wanted to get close to them.

"Sungah yah dont take it too seriously and us being nice to you isnt fake. It was all true..we just didnt like it when you called us sshi.." Dongwoo put his head down. "Mianhe..I made that stupid game and it hurt your feelings." You smile.

"Gwenchana." You meant it but your tone was still very sad. You were still teensy upset about Myungsoo faking the whole thing,. You were actually enjoying the time with him when he wasnt a jerk. You guys finally arrive at the dorm and without greeting the others you walk in your room and close the door.

"Whats wrong with her?" Woohyun asked worriedly.

"She foound out about the game, she got upset at first but then I apologized then she was ok, Then she got upset again becasue of.." Dongwoo looks at Myungsoo.

Woohyun stands up his fists gripping. "Yah, coudlnt you be a little nicer to her? How can you say that mean stuff? Throw away your icy playboy act and start being nice to people! Just because you're too weak to face girls might as well just be nice then mean." Myungsoo stands up furious.

"What did you say? Weak to girls? Are you crazy Hyung? You know why I'm like this!"

"Why cant you be nice to her!?" Woohyun retorted.

"Whats her exception then any other girl!?"

"Shes Kim Sung Ah!"

"Whats special about her!?" Myungsoo yelled his eyes flaring.

"I like her!" Woohyun yelled. He slowed his breathing as he looked at the other members. "Im going to check on her." he walks to your room.

"What if I get her first?" Myungsoo muttered.

"Woohyun stopped while facing his back to him. "You cant, Ill make her mine. Dont even bother Kim Myung Soo."

Myungsoo smirks liking to tease his hyung. "Well see."

 

 

 

Myungsoo lies down on his sofa bed, he tosses and turns but he couldnt go to sleep today. He thought back of the the day's events and couldn't stop thinking of you, especially when you smile and tried to take a selca. A smile creeped to his face as he remembered your clumsiness. He widened his eyes as he sits up and hits his head. "Whats wrong with me?" He keeps thinking of how you pout, and when you giggled and when you got mad. Then he thought about how upset you looked when he made that snide comment. Then he remembered his fight with Woohyun. he regretted it instantly, they were best friends. he decided tomorrow he will apologize to you and Woohyun. He thought of ways to apologize to you. He lies back down more satisfied of himself but groans when he keep hearing your giggle in his mind. "Whats happening?" He whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers! >.< thank you subscribers for subscribing! Sorry I've been such a silent writer keke. I also noticed that some of you guys are silent readers o.o but thats ok! Im just glad you gusy subscribed hehe~ I love you all!! pyong pyong!~