Hate Date

My Infinite Oppas

You were still angry at Kim Myung Soo for being such a jerk as you were unpacking the rest of your stuff in your room. You were almost done when someone knocked on your door. "Ne?"

Sungyeol peeks through and goes in while slowly closing the door. "Anyeong" He sits beside you watching you unpack.

"Uhm..do you need anything?"

"Oh..no it's just the atmopshere in the living room is annoying, so I just came here."

You then realized that Sungyeol went jogging with Myungsoo so that means he's back.

"Oii.."You sigh.

He chuckles as he ruffles your hair.

You look at him with a glare. "What is up with everyone touching my hair, don't you 'kingkas' know that girls hate people messing up their hair?" You fix your hair.

"Oh mian..."

Just then the door opened again and Woohyun came in, "Hey guys, come out."

You groan as you put aegyo on both of them. "I want to be locked in my room today..please?" You shake Sungyeol's arm.

"Ah!" Sungyeol pinches your cheek. "You're so cute!"

"Yah! Dont touch her!" Woohyun swiftly walks across your room and made you stand up by holding your arm.

Sungyeol sticks his toungue out. "You know I could just-"

Hey!" Sunggyu comes in your room while putting his arms across. The two other boys immdediately lets go of you. Your room seemd alot crowder now. "Sungah yah stop being so stubborn and come out we have to assign dinner."

"What? Why would we assign dinner?" You look at them confusingly as you defeatedly walk out of your room.  You saw Myungsoo and Hoya watching TV while Dongwoo and Sungjong was playing a game.

"Ah im so hungry!" Sungjong lies down on the floor. "Can we please eat now?"

"Ok." Sunggyu gathers everyone in a circle "We're comepletely out of food, so it seems like some of us has to do errands.So 4 people are going to stay home and 4 people are going to go buy food. ok?"

"How are we going to do it?" Dongwoo asked wanting to get this over with.

"Rock,papers, scissors."

"Arraso arraso." Dongwoo said sitting on the floor. Everyone followed as you realized you were sitting by Myungsoo. Both of you scoff and scoot away from each other, the other person beside you was Woohyun. He looks at you confusingly as you keep scooting closer to him.

"Why? You cant resist me or something? Woohyun smirks at you as you slap his arm.

"Ahnee" you stick your toungue out. Everyone notices your chemistry with him. Sunggyu coughs,

"Alright ready, rock, papers, scissors!"

 

The team was set: You,Sunggyu,Dongwoo, and Myungsoo were going to buy foods while Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungjong are going to stay home. The people who were staying cheered as the other team grumbled and put their shoes on.

"Come back fast ok?" Sungyeol leaned against Sungjong laughing hard.

 

"Ah, what to buy what to buy.." Dongwoo said while looking at the list they made earlier.

"Alright guys, let's split up so we can go home faster."  Sunggyu suggested.

"Another rock,papers,scissors?" You roll your eyes.

"yeah!" he said squinting his tiny eyes at you which caused you to laugh.

"Arraso lets do it"

 

You dont know if karma is coming to get you but you and Myungsoo were paired up together.

"Ah! Redo!" You yell.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu laugh as they shook their heads.

"Please?Sunggyu opaaaaaa" You whine.

They laughed even harder to see you whining and Myungsoo's face looking colder then ever.

"Good luck!" Dongwoo laughs as he drags Sunggyu away.

"KIm Sung Ah...be positive...don't let this jerk ruin your day..ok? Hwaiting!" You give yourself a cheering.

"Are you done now?"

You squint your eyes at the guy who just ruined your mood. Be positive. "Ne!" Lets go!"

He was taken aback of your sudden cheerines as he followed you quietly behind looking at you skip ahead and looking at the street shops beside them.  "Ah! Myungsoo sshi! I found one!" He looks at you run to the store as he was more surprised that you called him Myungsoo. Everyone calls him L. He shook his head as he followed you into the store. He followed you around the store and you went to the toy section. "Wah!" You look at the small teddy bears that were sitting on the shelf and saw one and laughed at it. "Myungsoo sshi, this looks like you!" You push the teddy bear to his face as he annoyingly takes the bear and looks at it. He scrunches his nose.

"This....looks nothing like me." He gives you the bear back but you give it back to him.

"yes it does!"

"Oh yeah?" He puts the teddy bear near his face facing you as you giggle.

"Yes it does Myungsoo sshi."

He gives up as he squeezes the bear tight.

"Omo Myungsoo sshi!" You snatch the bear away.

"Wae?"

You smile as you cuddle it. "Im going to buy this."

"Mwoh!? Why would you buy that!?"

"Because its so cute!"

He raises one eyebrow. "Didnt you just say it looks like me?"

"yes but you denied right?" He was speechless as you gave him your eye-smile and hug the bear. "How about we take a picture, bear?" You take your phone out to do a selca and lift it up while holding your bear. You keep trying to get a good angle when you went back too far and knocked some stuff over their shelves. You look at Myungsoo sheepishly, as he started to grin, then smile, then he...laughed. You look at him holding his stomach and laughing. You've never seen him laugh or even smile, he looked really cute with his eye-smile and his perfect complexion of his face....OMO! You hit yourself on the head. What are you thinking Kim Sung Ah!? You look back at him to still see him laughing as you slowly smiled yourself. He calmed down as he came up to you and took your phone.

"This is how you do a selca" He takes your phone and lifts it up, smiled, and in one click he had the nicest selca you've ever seen. You look at his picture on your phone for a while. "You like it?" he joked while looking over your shoulder. You didn't notice how close he was and turned around to see his face only inches away from you. You guys stood there for a while until he coughed and stepped back. You scratch your head as you put your phone back not realizing that you saved his photo and also set it as your wallpaper. 

As he awkwardly looked around he smiled and picked up a teddy bear. "This looks like you."

You scrunch your face as you look at the teddy bear that supposedly looked like you which its fur was sticking out and and had a weird expression with its tongue sticking out. "Hey!" He laughs that laugh which strangely always made your heart flutter. Myungsoo who was way taller then you lifted the teddy bear high as he ran to the cash register. "Andwae!!" You yell as you chase him. You guys both go the the cash register and you hand your bear first. "yes!!" You look at the bear that looked like Myungsoo. You bow down to the lady. "Thank you." You wait for Myungsoo who got the bear and goes out without even acknowledging the elder woman. "Yah!" He looks at you surprised.

"What?"

"Go say thank you to the elder."

"Why should I?" Aigoo..this guy need alot of respect training you thought.

"Because shes an adult! And she helped us out! Now go!" You pushed him back in the store.

You go back to the elder woman as you looked at Myungsoo who was just standing there. You laugh nervously as you push his head down making him bow. "Say thank you" you muttered.

"Thank you." Myungsoo quickly said. You were still pushing him down as the elder woman smiled.

"Thank you to you both." She said.

"Ow!" He takes your hand away from his back and stands up. "Im not flexible you know!"  He looks outside to see that it was getting dark. "We better hurry." Both of you not noticing that you guys were still holding hands rushed to the place where you were going to meet Sunggyu and Dongwoo. They were already waiting as you snatched your hand not ever noticing you guys held hands and rushed to your cousin. Myungsoo did when he felt the affect of your hand. He looked at his hand where you guys held and shook his head. Why didn't I notice! He thought.

"Sunggyu Oppa! Look!" You show him the teddy bear.

"What is that?"

"Its a teddy bear! Guess who it looks like?"

"Myungsoo?" Dongwoo guess.

"Yah! I dont look like that!" Myungsoo said.

Dongwoo laughed. "It does. Why did you even buy it, Sungah yah?

"Because Myungsoo Oppa was annoying me."

Sunggyu and Dongwoo dropped their jaws.

"W-what?" You said surprised.

"What!?" Dongwoo and Sunggyu yelled which made you and Myungsoo jump.

"Repeat what you said" SUnggyu said.

"Uhh..Myungsoo Oppa was annoying me?"