Im living with 7 guys -_-

My Infinite Oppas

Sungah look out the window of the backseat where she was sitting. Her cousin bought a private limo just for her, she never knew he was a rich person. "Ah! Ahjussi stop right here!" She jerks forward as the limo screeched to a stop "Sorry Miss," he replied putting his hand out indicating to give him money. Aish..what a greedy Ajussi.. Sungah thought. "Kamsahamneeda!" You get out and view the huge high school in front of you. You take your phone out and call your cousin.

 

"Yah Yah Yah!" The leader yelled as everyone gathered around the living room. "Hyung Im hungry!" Sungyeol whined. "Stop whining! You guys know that my cousin is visiting right?" Sunggyu asked. "Eh?" Everyone looks at him in confusion. "Oh i guess it didn't slip, well yeah she's coming today." "Mwoh!? Yah why didn't you tell us?" Dongwoo bellowed. "Mian mian" Sunggyu apologized patting Donngwoo's shoulders. "Wait, wait wait..Your cousins a girl!?" The cautious maknae asked. Sunggyu nods. "Yep" "Hyung! Are you crazy! Were guys, shes a GIRL! She is not gonna live with us!" "Sorry..wheres Myungsoo?" "He went to have extra practice" Hoya replied. "Oh thats bad cause shes gonna use his room and he has to sleep in the living room."  The members laughed imagining their visual fuming to see a person lying on his bed. "Aghhh!" Everyone was surprised by Sungjong's outburst as he ran to his room. "Hey now, don't beat up your bear again." Sungyeol joked as Dongwoo laughed with him. Riiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiing. Everyone froze as Sunggyu's phone rang. "Sshhh!!...hello?" "Oppa! which dorm are you again?" The guys seemed to automatically sit up more straight. "Ah mian ill be right out..You're here already?" "ne! Oppa hurry im hungry!" "ok ok ok im coming." Sunggyu hangs up. "Guys ill be back!"  The leader yelled as he ran out the door. "She sounded cute" Sungyeol said giggling. "Why have you been so quiet?" Hoya said nudging Woohyun on his back. "Ahnee..."he said smiling. Everyone looks at each other in confusion. "I call the bathroom!" Sungyeol runs to the bathroom and combs his hair. Everyone rolls their eyes but one by one seem to get up and get more tidy up by combing their hair or putting on more cologne.

 

"Sung ah yah!" You turn around to see your cousin. "Sunggyu!" You guys hug. "Are you ok? I heard about Aunt and Uncle..mianhe" You smile and try to be positive. "Im fine Oppa, can we please go now?" My legs hurt. "Alright lets go!"

 

You finall arrive at his dorm. "Wow!" You look at the building. "What do you mean wow? Its just a building." Sunggyu said surprised. "Well..yeah.." "Hey i first have to warn you that i live with 6 other guys." "yes i know" "Yeah but 6 GUYS" You giggle of his cautiousness. "Oppa you'll protect me right?" You said poking him on his shoulder. "Of course! but you know you really have gotten prettier, if you werent my cousin I would date you" "Shut up Oppa" "Im serious! Ah nevermind lets go in" Sunggyu opens the door as you hold in your breath.