A Peaceful (Bickering) Night

My Infinite Oppas

He carries you bridal style to your bed then gets the first-aid kit. You keep your head down as he kneels down in front of you and puts your head up with his hand. "Why arent you looking at me?"

"..."

He just smiles as he gets a cotton swab and puts medicine on it then he takes your wrist gently and dab on it.

"Ah!" You flinch as he dabs on it more.

"Just hold on ok." He looks at you and it made you somehow feel much better and safer. After the painful dabbing he tightly sticks a big bandage over it.

"G-gomawo."

"You're such a kid." He muttered. He washes his hands then helped you stand up. "Lets take a shower."

O.O "Yah!!! Mwoh!!??"

"You need a shower." he said crinkling his nose.

"!!!"

"Hey do you want soap and shampoo on your wrists?"

"yes!!!"

"It'll sting...reaaallly bad."

".."

"Thats what I thought." He goes behind and pushes you to the restroom while you try to stay still.

"Kim Myung Soo!!"

His face creeped into a smile and it seemed like he was enjoying it.

You cover your chest with your hands as you stare at him. he then takes a stool and puts it beside the bathtub. "Sit here on the stool and lean forward to the bathtub."

"Oh..." 

He laughs as he pinches your nose. "Did you seriously think that I wanted to see you ?"

"Shut up..." You mutter. He pushes your head down as he started to wash your hair.

"Close your eyes. The shampoo could go in your eyes."

"Shileoh!!"

"Stubborn.."

"AHHH!!! APA!!!!! MY EYE!!" 

"Yah!!! Stop screaming I told you to close your eyes!!"

"It hurts!!!"

"You are so stubborn and childish!! Aish!!!" You two were bickering at each other the whole time. "Im done!!"

"My eye..."

"I get it!!!" He grabs a towel and wraps it around your hair then you stood stright up again and tried to rub your eyes but then he snatched your hand away. "Yah!! You dont rub your eyes like that babo!!"

"Sorry!! I dont know!!" 

He takes both of his hands and lifts your face up gently. "Close your eyes." This time you obeyed obediently. You felt cold water touching your eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Dabbing your eyes...ok now open them." You slowly open them to see his face centimeters away from you..so close that you could feel his coo,minty, breaths. "Dont blink ok?" He puts his hands n the side of your face and blosw gently on your eyes

"It stings." You whined.

"Shhhh..." He blew on your eyes in the same position for about 5 minutes. "Now blink several times." You did as you were told and it was much better now.,

"Wah..Gomawo." You guys were still in the position as before and you just looke dat his eyes. They were dark brown and they were mesmerizing. our thoughts were interrupted when he let out a yawn. "You must be tired..Gomawo again." He walks past you and lies down on your bed.

"I want to sleep here..the couch is so uncomfortable."

"Uhhhh...Then Ill sleep on the couch."

"Andwae..Youre hurt."

"Then you go."

"Shileoh!!"

"Then what are we supposed to do!?"he roughly grabs your arm and pulls you down to your bed beside him. "Y-yah!!"

You move your body to get up but he wraps his arms around you and hods you tight. Then you started kicking but he puts his legs around your legs. "Meechutsuh!! r!!"

"Yah! Can you shut up!?" He hissed.

"No!!"

"You are so stubborn!!"

"So are you!!"

 

After a few minutes of silence you wanted to push him off but you saw him sleeping so peacefully so you just left him. You look at his handsome face. It was definetly warmer since he was beside you and you liked it so you went closer to his chest and put your head on it. You felt his grasp on your get tighter. You look at his face one more time and you saw a eyelash on his cheek. You reached your hand to his face when his hand intertwined with yours. "hey...theres a n eyelash." He just pulls you in closer as you hear his steady breathing and him snoring slightly. You close your eyes and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERES A MYUNGSOO SCENE FOR MYUNGSOO TEAM PEOPLE!!! ;) WOOHYUN SCENES ARE COMING NEXT SO DONT GET DISAPPOINTED AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO END UP "YOU" WITH SO IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU GUYS!! SO ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT THANKS!!!