So thats why...

My Infinite Oppas
Wahhhh!!!?? subscribers!! Saranghae!!~ eeepp ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahnyeong!" You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turn around to see Woohyun.

"Woohyun Oppa!" He smiles as he sits beside you guys.

"So..what are you guys doing here?"

"Im having a bad day." You pout, he ruffles your hair.

"Ah sorry, How about I make it all better after school?"

"I cant...I got detention."

"Mwoh!? WHY!?"

"Because SOME people didnt wake me up." You glare at the two boys. Both of them scratched the back of their head as they laughed nervously.

"But." You said smiling again. "Im okay now." Woohyun sighs in relief as Myungsoo rolls his eyes. "Well..uhm I better go now." You stand up and run away.

 

After school you went to your teacher's classroom. "You young lady have alot of work to do." The teacher glared at you underneath her glasses as she slammed cleaning supplies in front of you. You jump up startled. The teacher sneers at you. "You will head to the dance studio and clean up ALL of them. I want them SPOTLESS!"

"Ne!? How can I by myself!? This is-" You stop yourself as you realized you just got yourself in more trouble

"That is enough young lady, I dont care how long it takes you. Just clean them!" She pulls her glasses up and walks out. Aigoo..this is going to take me all day..WHY ME!!??

 

You were on your way to your 3rd studio already dreading the smell of the studio and leftover towels and water bottles everywhere. You gag as you walked in, but this place was different. It had a piano in it. Hmmm...You cleaned the room and decided to rest and sat on the piano. You were a skilled pianist and you havent played in so long. You warm yourself up and play some chords and your rusty fingers finally followed your brain that was racing all the music sheets you memorized. You played some more songs when you found a piece of paper at the bottom of the piano. In curioustiy you pick it up and frown. It was a music sheet but some of the notes typed there were smudged or half of it was gone making it impossible for anyone to read it. You place it in front of you and played the ones that werent damaged and you recognized the piece. It was a song where you played it in your first recital but composed to a more advanced level where you are now. As you played along you realized that there was supposed to be another page but you closed your eyes and your fingers just flew across the keys somehow remembering it. You were about to finish it when someone touches your shoulder. "AGHHHH!!!" You scream and jump up to see....Myungsoo?

 

-MYUNGSOO-

After Sungah left with me and Woohyun it became so awkward that I just left without a word. I felt so bad..he was my hyung,my best friend, and my brother.How did that happen? "L..." I stop and turned around to see Woohyun standing up not meeting my gaze. "Do you like her?" He said it softly almost like a whisper, I barely heard him but I somehow knew what he asked. I simply said. "No." Before he could reply I walk faster away. I didnt lie to him...I really dont like her..I dont know why I keep thinking of her. But I know I dont...I never had..and never will... I hated the cold Myungsoo. Im probably choding as Sungyeol, but why dont I show it? I never laughed until she came...I never was nice to girls until she came...Why are you changing my life by just little things!? I groan in frustration as I walk over to the dance studios. I arrive at the only one with the piano and take out the music sheet. I look at it with sad eyes as I placed it in front of me and played the chords that I can only see. I hit the piano in frustration as i swiped the sheet off and it landed on the floor. I push myself up and said, "Ill get it later." But I didnt...

I went drinking instead alone. 1...2...3.....4....5...bottles at least. I touch my head as the headache was arrving too early. I give the Ahjumma the money and walked away home while trying not to sway when I remembered the music sheet. Even though I was fully drunk I still remembered that stupid music. It was already getting dark but I went anyways. I finally arrived and realized that the lights were on in the room. I frown..did I left it there? I was in the hallway now seeing the door streamed by the lights in it. Then I stopped...I heard it...the song...complete and full...My hands froze midway of turning the doorknob. I finally regained myself and opened the door to hear the song clearly now. I was more surprised to see Kim Sung Ah playing it. Actually I wasnt. I wasnt the slightest bit surprised. I touch my head again as it ached and walked closer, I was now standing behind her watching her fingers moving swiftly on the keys she was about to finish when i put my hand on her shoulder trying to regain my balance because I was dizzy...

-YOU-

You gasp as he lands beside you sitting on the chair as he falls on your lap. I look at him shocked, he was acting weird...Until you smelled it the alcohol. "Oppa..did you drink!?" He murmured something but you couldnt understand him. "W-what?"

"Play...the song." The song? Oh, the song. You look at the sheet in front of you. "Oppa do you know this song?" He laughs and smiles all in a drunkish way. "Well..ok Ill play it." You play it this time with his head bopping sometimes when you step on the pedal, you finish as he sits up and looks at you.

"Sung ah yah?"

"W-what?"

"Do..you know this piece?" You nod. "Me too...Soo Min played it for me."

You turn your head sideways in confusemnt. "Oppa, whos Soomin?"

"My girlfriend of course."

"N-ne?" He smiles again. "She is a greeeaaat piano player." He smirks as he sways. "You remind me of her...your laugh..your clumsiness...your piano skills."

"Oppa..wheres Soomin?" He points up. "Somewhere up there..all because of me.."

"N-ne?" You cant believe what you were hearing. His expression changed filled with pain,guilt, and sadness. "That night..when she played me this piece...I was so selfish." Suddenly his voice wasnt so cocky anymore..he sounded like...Myungsoo. "I loved the song of course but I had to leave.The next day she sent me a text message to meet her at the park. I never saw it..She waited for only 15 minutes..just 15 minutes...I finally saw it and when I went there..she was gone..the only thing there was dry blood.

"You mean....she-"

"Got kidnapped..and apparently died..She was never found..It was all because of." he pointed at himself as tears formed in his eyes. "I promised myself that I will never ever fall in love with another girl again, because she will definelty get killed. But.."He looks at you. "I think I am again..."

"W-who?"

"You."