=Chapter 1=

We Fell in Love

"Lee DongHae, will you promise to love Im YoonA for better or for worse?” The priest asked DongHae.

  "I do." DongHae forced himself to say it.

The priest now turned to YoonA.

  "Im YoonA, do you promise to love Lee DongHae in sickness and in health?"

  "I do." She forced herself to say it too...

The priest said something and finally said, "You may now kiss the  bride."

Both of them turned their body to face each other, and DongHae leaned forward to kiss her. After they kissed the audience clapped their hands and cheered. Soon, photo session began. After that the visitors wished and blessed the newlywed couple. They both thanked and faked smile. It's a good thing both of them are good actors, so nobody knew except their friends. After receiving their blessings, the couple left. They rode a Porsche 911 turbo with a sign 'Just Married” hangs on the bumper. DongHae started the engine and left.

  "Ew! You kissed me! Lots of time!" YoonA screamed.

  "You don't want our parents to be upset, do you?" DongHae asked.

  "Of course, not!" YoonA replied.

  "Well then, you have to bear it, we have to! ! ! For days, week, months, or even years!" DongHae shouted. He hit his hand on the steering wheel.

  "Oh, whatever, Lee DongHae! Remember I still hate you!"

  "Remember that I hate you too!" DongHae shouted back. "I'll never fell in love with some nerd!"

  "Am not! I just study hard! Unlike you! And FYI I'll never fall in love with some playboy!"

  "Whatever. How about let's make a contract, and play a game?"

  "A GAME? ! ?" She shouted.

  "Don't misunderstand, please. You know you're not my type!"

  "Okay. What is it?"

  "The game is 'Whoever fell in love loses'?"

  "Deal! And what's the consequence?"

  "Depends. The winner will make the loser suffer."

  "And what if its a tie?"

  "Then, no consequence. Like that would happen." DongHae smirked.

  "I know I'll win." He thought.

  "DEAL! Let's see who loses. And I'm hoping it's you!"

DongHae just rolled his eyes. Both of them keep on arguing until they reached their house. Both of them got out and went inside. Their house was huge! They have a garden, a small golf course, and a huge swimming pool! Both of them didn't care about it. They were used to it. Their parents are rich, of course. YoonA's parents own a corporation, ShinHwa Corporation. And DongHae's parents owned JK Group Corporation. Their corporations are one of the most well-known corporations. They got in and went up to their room. Thanks to their parents they didn't need to do anything. Their house was furnished, well arranged, there's food in the fridge, and clothes in their closet. They went to their room and changed their clothes to a casual one. After changing they went to their study room. They sat down in their own desk and started to write their contract. After writing, they stood up and met in the middle of the room. They exchanged their papers without a word and went back to their desk to read and sign. Then. . .

  "WHAT?!?!" They shouted.

  "This is your contract?" Both of them shouted again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh! I'm curious what will happen next!!!!

you, Are you curious?

If you are, please subscribe!!!

After subscribing, please leave a comment!!!

Thanks!!!

This is immayoonhaeshipper!!!