Were you jealous ?!?

Loving You Equals Death

 

“ Come on I don’t have all day “  Taemin chuckled going ahead , while I was following him slowly trying not to fall on the cold snow . Yeah , the winter came really fast and the first snow was already covering the whole town . We were going to Teamin’s house to study because we had guests at my place. I hate people who I didn’t know , so I just took my stuff and here I am now , fighting with the slopes .

“ I could use some help here “ I said just before falling . I hate snow the most , it’s cold , it’s wet and many other things .  He just laughed when he saw me all covered in snow “ Yah , it’s not funny “  and I threw little snow in his direction , but he skillfully avoided  it .

“ Oh , come on !!! “ coming to me Taemin helped me to get up and soon we were in front of his house .

 

I was cleaning my wet clothes all freezing , when I heard his sweet voice calling my name . I went in the living room where  the warmth of the fire in the fireplace gently caressed my face . Going further I noticed the clothes on the couch .

“ Change into the clothes on the couch while I make hot cocoa , ok ?!? “  I heard Taemin’s voice from the kitchen , I took the clothes when I saw that they were boy’s clothes . Can’t believe I’m going to wear his clothes !!! The shirt was so big , falling all the way to my knees , so I decided  to wear only the shirt since it was almost covering my entire body . Taking a seat on the soft carpet near the fireplace to warm myself “  Here comes the hot cocoa “  and Taemin entered with two cups in his hands . Sitting next to me he gave me the cup , taking it with two hands I smiled, taking a sip .

“ So are we going to study or what ?!? “ I said after drinking the last drop of hot cocoa , he just nodded giving me his smile . I blushed deep red and not even noticing I went to take my bag

“ You’re wearing only the shirt ?!? “ he chuckled while taking the cups from the floor .

“ Well , yeah . It’s long enough “ pouting my lips I went to seat on the floor with the books in my hands .

“ You don’t say ! “ when he came next to me again we took the books and started to read .

 

After one good hour of  reading boring stuff  , I placed the book on the floor .

“ I’m bored “ I said looking at Taemin who was reading his book . When he didn’t pay any attention to what I said , I just sneak slowly to see what he’s reading , when suddenly he closed the book making me jump a little .

“ Me too “ he laughed getting up . Following every move he made , the music came like from nowhere and  slowly he came toward me , Taemin raised his hand waiting for me . Without a second thought I placed my hand in his and soon we were dancing . I can’t believe I’m dancing right now and with Taemin .

“ I didn’t know that you dance so well “ I said chuckling when the song stopped . He smiled bowing to me

“ Actually I love dancing !!! May I take the second dance ?!?  “ I was little surprised but then smiled, bowing as well . And here we are dancing again . His hand was around my waist , while mine was on his shoulder . Unconsciously resting my head on his chest I closed my eyes smiling . It was really , how should I say … hhmmm romantic . But why the hell am I  acting like this ! Don’t tell me I already had fallen for him . Not that it’s something shocking since he’s so handsome and kind to me . 

My phone rang making me snap from my thought .

 

“ Yes mum ?!? “  it was my mother and she wanted me to come home for dinner , and for some kind of a surprise  . I rolled my eyes looking at Taemin who was sitting next to the fireplace . I pouted taking my clothes , when I go home I have to thank my mother for ruining everything .

“ Change here , I’ll go in the kitchen “  and he got up . When I changed I gently placed the shirt on the couch . Taemin took his jacket and so we went out . It was almost night , so he insisted on taking me home . I didn’t argue because I wanted to spend more time with him . I was little annoyed with my mother and I didn’t noticed that Taemin was holding my hand

“ What’s this about ?!? “ teasing him a little I chuckled , but the fact is that I was really happy .

“ In case you slip on the ice “ he laughed , reminding  me of this evening when I fell on the snow . I hit his shoulder lightly , while he never stopped laughing , I like his laugh and his smile .  And when he smiles unconsciously a smile on my face appears , like a chemistry  reaction .

 

We finally came to my house and if it wasn’t for our guests I would have invited him in . Waving for goodbye I went in the house . I heard my parents laughing in the living room , probably they are waiting for me to come back for dinner . I entered the living room, my eyes widening when I saw him .

“ Key oppa ?!? “ I said still wondering what’s going on . He was here with his parents , but what happened to the other guests I’m not sure . And when did they come?!? We had dinner and I went in the living room , turning the TV on . Soon after that Key came , sitting next to me while our parents were chatting in the kitchen .

“Were you out with friends ?!? “ he asked while looking at the show on the TV , remembering about Taemin I smiled

“ Yeah “  it wasn’t long before it was time for me to go to my room , I was going to chat with my friends back in Japan , and to tell them about  Taemin . They said that I like him , but I’m not sure . Probably I’m attracted to his face and everything , but until I’m not extremely sure I won’t make useless  conclusions . A knock on my door made me snap from my thought again

“ Can I come in ?!? “ Key said waiting for my response

“ Yes !!! “  I chucked . He sat on the bed and we talked a lot  . He was going back to Seoul tomorrow , so they were going to stay for the night .  

 

The morning we all gathered in the kitchen for breakfast , like the old times . Going to the front door Key followed me , to send me to school

“ It’s ok , I can go by myself oppa “ I chuckled going out , just before he hugged me for goodbye . I hugged him back “ What’s up with that hug ?!? “

“ Well I’ll miss you “ and he patted me on the head . I waved at him just before I bumped in someone .

 

“ I’m sorry … “ and when I raised my head I saw him “ Taemin ?!? “

“ It’s ok “ he said going down the street . Rubbing my head I followed him , not sure what was wrong . The snow was really slippery and I almost fell a few times on the way to school , but Taemin never looked at me nor laughed .

“ Is something wrong ?!? “ I asked trying to catch up with his tempo . He kept silence , so I just pouted trying to go ahead of him .

 

“ Who is he ?!? “ I heard his low voice so I stopped and looked at his face confused .

“Who? Key oppa ?!? “  and Taemin just nodded , can’t believe he was jealous . I honestly can say that I liked it , to know that he was thinking about me and not another girl “ He’s my childhood friend “  I chuckled before slipping again . Catching me with his hands , Taemin pressed me against his body .

“ Be more careful , pabo “ he laughed stepping back , I just stuck my tongue  out at him and dashed towards the school gate . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

new update ... ^^ 
hope you all like the new chapter and i really need to know what you think and the simple words :  UPDATE SOON !!! ~ well i don't want to be pushy , but Yes i know that i have to update soon ... but the most important thing is that i want to know what you really think of this chapter ....... so many ideas haunt my head ... and  i have no idea what to write next XDD 
but promise to update tomorrow if i have at least 3 or 4 comments ... okay ?!?
COMMENTS ARE LOVED ~