Special [part 2 ]

Loving You Equals Death

 

 

 

During the whole journey I was smiling to myself, I looked down at my tummy while caressing it lightly. In my womb a new life was forming, the fruit of mine and Taemin’s love. I was so excited that I never noticed that the taxi stopped.

 

After paying the driver I went out the car breathing heavily. The big building was standing right before my eyes. I was indeed happy and excited, wondering how will Taemin react after knowing about our little baby. I walked to the apartment thinking that I’ll have time to think of a way to tell him.

 

Slowly entering the apartment my gaze turned to the living room and to my surprise Taemin was sitting on the couch. Once he noticed my presence he got up and came toward me.

“ What happened ? “ he asked curious to find out, taking a deep breath we went to sit on the couch “ Well ? “ he asked already impatient to know.

“ Oh Mr. Lee take it easy, I need to take a little rest after all now I’m taking care not only for myself but for someone else “ I chuckled lightly before stealing a little kiss from his plump-lips.

 

“ Eh ?  What you mean ? “ he questioned confused.

“ I’m pregnant you silly “  once I said that his eyes widened, he just stood there like a statue and I couldn’t help but to poke his cheek lightly  “ Is someone there ? Lee Taemin ? … Earth calling my husband “ I chucked before he blinked several times.

 

“ You’re … pregnant ? “ he questioned still recovering from the shock. Before I could answer he grabbed my small body swinging me back and forth “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT “ he yelled happily.

“ Oh stop, the baby “ I groaned before my feet landed on the ground again.

“ Sorry honey I was so happy “ scratching  his head lightly he embraced me again. His lips kissed mine, sending me to Heaven.

 

 

~~~

 

We were sitting on the couch, I was in Taemin’s embrace. He gently caressed my hair while kissing my forehead.

“ I’m so happy, I can’t explain what I feel “ he mumbled slowly hugging me even tighter.

“ Me too “  I smiled before raising my head to face Taemin “ I’m hungry “ I simply said before my stomach called on it’s own “ ummm … I mean, we are hungry “  Taemin chuckled lightly before lifting his body from the couch.

 

“ So what’s your order Mrs. Lee ? “ Taemin grinned waiting for my reply.

“ Hmmm I want something sweet “ I pouted lightly, while lazily laying on the couch “ Maybe an ice-cream … but also some candy … “ Taemin raised his eyebrow before leaning to kiss my forehead.

“ Fine I’ll be back in a minute “ he said going toward the door.

“ But I want that delicious ice-cream that we ate last time “ puffing my cheeks lightly I looked at my husband.

 

“ … the one across the city ?  “ simply nodding I looked him with my puppy eyes.

“ Please ? “ I acted a little, but deep inside I wanted to burst out laughing.

“ Okay … so it’ll take me longer than a minute “ he groaned a little before walking out the front door.

 

Evilly laughing I took the phone from the table and dialed my mother’s number. Well what can I say … I have to tell my mother without Taemin around. Using the fact that I’m pregnant will be good … I guess.

 

“ Umma “ I called once my mother answered.

“ Hey honey “ her gentle voice just made me smile, yeah I miss them so much. Will our little baby be the same? Wanting to hear my voice … just from the thoughts I chuckled lightly “ Is something wrong ? “ my mother asked a little worried.

“ No, everything’s fine umma …. Just wanted to inform you of something really important” I stopped for a second, to give more pressure to the situation.

 

“ Come on spit it out “ she whined curious to find out.

“ Umma, I’m pregnant “ I said not able to hold it anymore.

 

At first my mother stayed silent, making me wonder if she fainted or something.

“  KKKKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA “ she yelled loudly making me jump from the couch.

“ Yah, umma … what are you trying to do … make me deaf ? “  but in the end I was ignored by my mother. All I could hear were screams of joy, soon after that I heard my mother telling my father.

“ Honeyyyyy, I’m so happy for you so is your appa. We’ll come and see you tomorrow okay ? “ she said before she ended the conversation not giving me a chance to speak. Crazy woman.  

 

 

~~~

 

 

It was late already and Taemin was not home yet. I mentally cursed myself for sending him so far just for some ice-cream.

“ Sorry for sending daddy so far... “ I mumbled slowly while gently caressing my tummy “ But you want to eat ice-cream too, right ? My little angel “ I smiled to myself while lying on the couch. I was thinking about our baby, the little angel growing inside me. I never imagined myself as a mother, but now I am. Although I found out today, my love toward our baby was overwhelming  just like my love toward Taemin.

 

The front door suddenly opened, revealing Taemin carrying a lot of bags. He smiled at me before going in the kitchen, just like a little puppy I followed him and he placed all the bags on the table. My eyes widened at the view in front of me, all kind of sweet stuff and the ice-cream I wanted . I blinked several times before turning my gaze toward Taemin.

“ What ? You don’t want them ? “ he questioned sitting on the chair, breathing heavily. He sure looked tired and it’s all my fault for being such a stubborn girl.

“ Well … “ I smiled innocently, while he groaned a little.

“ Okay, what should I buy you now ? “ he smiled weakly standing up from the chair but I pushed him down. He looked at me confused, while I took a seat on his lap wrapping my hands around his neck.

“ Mmmm nothing, that’s enough . We miss daddy , right baby “ I placed my hand on my tummy.

“ Oh mommy is trying to tease daddy hmmmm ?  “ he caressed my tummy gently  “ Baby what will we do with your stubborn mommy? “ before I could complain his lips touched mine in a perfect kiss. I was happy that he was with me, that he was as happy as I was with our little angel.

 

 

The next day a lot of people came to see me and to congratulate us about having a baby. As sensitive as my mother was, she cried buckets of tears, and no she’s not sad …just happy. My father came to me and Taemin looking all serious, but his eyes were kind, showing all the love.

 

“ So Taemin, hope you can take care of my daughter and my grandchild “ he said making me sigh lightly.

“ Appa … we’ve been married for two years now, I think he proved a lot times that he’s taking good care of me “ I said little annoyed.

“ Don’t worry I’ll look after her and our baby “ flashing a kind smile Taemin hugged me tightly. My mother chuckled dragging my father away, scolding him for being so overprotective.

 

 

We went to the other guests that came to see me, Jonghyun and Onew were hyper excited as always.

“ Hana, congratulations “ Minho came to hug me “ Congratulations “ he said once again shaking Taemin’s hand. Key on another hand joked around that he was the one who found out that I’m pregnant even before me.

“ That’s because it’s your job …pabo “ I groaned before hugging him as well. My gaze traveled around the room before spotting Jong In, he was eating all happily while talking with Taemin. I sneaked a little before hugging my husband from behind.

 

“ What are you two talking about ? “ I questioned little curious to find out. Jong In laughed a little before winking at Taemin.

“ Well nothing much, just how Taemin got you pregnant “ he simply replied while Taemin slapped his shoulder lightly.

“ What ? “ tilting my head dumbfounded by his answer I tired to find some explanation from Taemin but he just kissed my forehead before shooting a glare at his friend.

“ Don’t listen to him, he forgot to take his pills “ Taemin said before dragging me away from Jong In. I was about to ask again but my gaze stopped on the little girl sitting on the couch.

 

“ Eun Sun “ softly calling her I went to the couch. Taemin was once again called by my father so I prayed only for him to stay alive or not freak out. The girl smiled getting up from her seat.

“ Unnie, congratulations “ she slowly mumbled before hugging me. She was not the little girl from before.

“ Thank you, and look at yourself. You’re a teenager now huh ? “ playfully pinching her cheeks we took a seat on the couch. She was 13 years old now, a beautiful young girl.

“ Yeah sort of, I’m really happy about the baby “ she said excitedly, reminding me of before when she was a kid.

 

I was so happy to see the people I love together, smiling …being happy.

 

 

 

~ 8 months later ~

 

 

My term was near, and yeah I was not working nor being alone in the apartment. Every time Taemin was at work someone from my friends would accompany me trough all the day. The reason for not giving even me little time on my own was the fake contractions I was having from time to time.

 

“ Taemin-ah are you coming ? “ I questioned waiting for my husband to join me in bed. I was reading a book waiting for him to come so we could sleep.

“ Coming wifey “ he said before entering the bedroom, his hair dripping wet. I just stared for awhile before realizing that he was next to me on the bed “ What’s wrong, can’t stand your husband  ? “ he smirked his hand took the book away from my hands.

“ W…what the hell are you saying ?  “ flushing deep red I looked to the other side, avoiding his gaze.

 

“ Mrs. Lee you’re so beautiful blushing like that “ he chuckled before placing his hand on my tummy “ Don’t you think the same as daddy?  “ just then our little baby moved a little making me widen my eyes “ See our baby is with me “

“ Okay you win “ groaning lightly I placed my hand on my tummy as well “ I’m little nervous Taemin “ looking in his deep eyes I found comfort as every time. But it was not enough, I was afraid, afraid for our baby, afraid that something might happen to the baby.

“ About the baby ? Don’t worry love, everything will be fine “ his gentle voice calmed me and before I could say anything his soft lips brushed against mine.

 

I just forgot every worry, he always knew how to put my heart at ease. I smiled weakly caressing my tummy ‘ Don’t worry my little angel, mommy will be strong for you .’

 

 

It was morning and when I woke up Taemin was already gone. I went in the kitchen where a delicious breakfast was waiting for me. I was about to eat when someone decided to interrupt me. I went to the door before pouting lightly.

“ Hey, Minho, Onew. So you’re the one to spend the day with me ? “  I smirked making way for them to enter.

“ Yep “ simply replied Onew before going straight to the kitchen.

“ How are you today ? “ Minho calmly said before kissing my forehead like a loving brother.

“ Mmmm fine, just woke up “  and both of us entered the kitchen just to find Onew eating the breakfast.

 

“ Hyung, how could you eat Hana’s breakfast ? “ the younger boy hissed.

“ No. it’s fine I’ll make myself  “ smiling I went to the fridge while the two boys argued like little kids. I was about to take the juice so I could cool down my thirst, but the sudden pain made me yelp a little “ Ummm, guys ! “ I called lightly resting on the kitchen counter. As they continued to argue about how rude it was for Onew to eat my breakfast, I was clenching my teeth, not able to bare the pain anymore “ DAMN IT “  I cried earning some attention from their sides.

“ What’s wrong ? “ asked Onew going up from his seat.

“ My water broke “ once I said that their eyes widened in shock. Before I could say anything or cry in pain, Minho acted fast and lifted me bridal style.

“ Hying, the car … “ he said toward Onew, who was still in some kind of a shock “ HURRY“. Without wasting more time Onew ran to the elevator.

 

 

I was constricting in pain in the car, while tears formed in my eyes. Minho was holding my hand while Onew was driving although his hands were shaking.

“ Taemin “ Minho almost cried once my husband answered his phone “ Don’t freak out, but Hana’s water broke. We’re on our way to the hospital you have to come fast “ he stopped for awhile before giving the phone to me.

“ Hey love, I know that I’m not there but I’ll come soon okay? “ his voice made me smile and stop crying in pain.

“ Okay “ I simply replied before giving the phone back to Minho, who continued to call everyone.

 

 

At the hospital Key welcomed us and escorted Minho to the room that was supposed to be for me. He placed me gently on the bed, while a nurse placed an IV’s in my left hand.  Key came to me while brushing my hair lightly.

“ Hana, I’ll give you an injection to ease the pain. Don’t worry I know you’re scared after all it’s your fist time giving birth. Look from the bright side, I’ll be the one who’ll welcome the little baby “ he flashed me his cheerful smile.

“ Okay, but I won’t give birth before Taemin is here beside me “  I groaned still holding onto the sheets.

 

 

I have no idea how many hours passed but I was yelling in pain. Minho and Onew were beside me. My eyes were shut, trying not to think about the inhuman pain that the baby was giving me. Key came in the room with the nurse, while he was checking my pulse the nurse called him lightly.

“ Doctor her extension is 5 centimeters, we have to go to the delivery room “ after hearing that my eyes widened. I want Taemin to be beside me, so where is he ? Why isn’t he the one supporting me?

“ Hana, we have to go “ Key smiled weakly gesturing for the nurse to take me to the delivery room. Before I could complain a familiar voice called me, my gaze turned to the door where Taemin entered.

 

“ I’m here don’t worry “ he whispered before taking my hand into his. Somehow that put my heart at ease and now I knew that I could give birth to our little angel.

 

 

~~~

 

 

I was screaming in pain while holding my husband’s hand. Teeth clenched with all strength, tears sliding down my cheeks. The pain was unbearable, my lower body was torn apart. I was sweating and yelling. The contractions in my stomach were painful as never before.

“ UUUrrrggghhhh , IT HURTS !!!!  I CAN’T TAKE  IT ANYMORE !!!  “ I screamed digging my nails into Taemin’s skin.

“ Come on Hana, you can do it … push a little more “ Key said back, while I did what he told me. I was pushing with all my strength, the sweat covered my whole body as I was torn apart. It felt like I was dying, but I can’t give up now, not when Taemin was beside me, not when I was doing it for our little baby.

“ Come on honey, just a little more okay ? “  my husband’s smooth voice echoed in my head.

 

Clenching in pain I pushed a few times more, feeling that if it’s not enough I won’t be able to do it, I won’t be able to breath anymore. Everything stopped, I was not able to hear around me …am I going to die …is the baby all right? 

 

And like answering my questions a little cry filled the delivery room, the cry of our little baby. I looked up just to find the little angel in Key’s arms while the nurses helped him clean it from the blood.

“ Congratulations it’s a girl “ He smiled holding the little baby in his hands. Resting my head on the pillow I breathed in relieve “ Here you go Hana, your little daughter “ Key placed the small body right into my arms. I hugged the little girl in my embrace, her little eyes shined like stars which melted my heart. She was so beautiful, like a little angel.

 

“ Hey there “ I whispered before caressing her little cheek with my index finger. Her small hands clasped around my finger while smiling lightly “Awww, did you saw that ? She smiled at me “ I turned to Taemin who was watching us with so much love in his eyes.

“ Yeah, she recognized her mommy “ he smiled before kissing my forehead.

“ Here take her “  Once our little daughter was in Taemin’s embrace he played a little with her.

 

I was watching them and I finally knew that we are complete, that the dream of Taemin to have a baby girl finally came true.

“ What will be her name ? “ Key came toward us. Taemin looked at me before back to the baby.

“ It’s Tae Yoon , Lee Tae Yoon “ I smiled brightly.

“ Oh a really nice name “ Key chuckled before looking up to Taemin who was playing with Tae Yoon...