What i feel for you ?!?

Loving You Equals Death

 

I took my  jacket and wrapping my scarf around my neck, I went out the front door . The snow was falling upon the town . I felt my hands freezing, along with my whole face . I really hate winter , if I could go to a place without snow I would gladly accept the offer  .

Waiting in front of the small shop , I almost froze so when Taemin didn’t show up , I pouted going down the street to the school . I wonder what happened to him , hope it’s not something serious .

 

I waited in class for him to show up , but in the end I stayed with the waiting . The lessons passed and he never came . I was going to call him but I noticed that I don’t know his phone number , so I waited patiently for the school day to end and soon after that I went straight to the forest . I was going to find what happened to him , at least he could come and tell me .

On the way to his house I slipped several times , but I’m glad that I stayed on my feet not falling down . Like I need that , to be all wet and freezing .

 

After knocking on the door for the hundred  times  , I went down the stairs . Yeah I could open the door , but now that I know that he lives there , well that would be really rude . Now I’m really worried and the worst thing is that I can’t call him , to ask if he’s ok or not . I know that I’m acting like some insane girlfriend , but I’m his friend who is worried to death . With that murderer out there , what will happen if Taemin is killed by him .

 

I went home , and making some hot cocoa I the TV in the living room . Going in the kitchen to take the hot cocoa , when the TV started buzzing . I walked to the living room , and while the little snowflakes started to appear  , I tried to turn off the TV but without any luck . I thought I saw a figure through the snowflakes  . But then the picture on the screen appeared and it was some kind of a kpop show  ‘ What the hell is wrong with today ?!? ‘ I thought going to take a shower . When the water filled the hot tub , I went in to relax . The things that happened today were really strange so I need some relaxation . 

 

After that I went to take the towel that was hanging on the door , when suddenly the sink and the tub started to fill with water.  I tried to get out of the bathroom but the door was locked . Suddenly the water turned into blood .  I screamed ,while the blood covered me . What the hell is going on ! I screamed even louder but it was no use . I was going to drown in blood and there is nothing I could do . I started to cry and close my eyes waiting for the inevitable, the smell of iron making my head swing , and soon I felt my legs shaking before I lost control …..

Breathing heavily I came from the bath tub , looking around in disbelieve . I swear that everything was in blood just a minute ago , but now everything was normal . I quickly put the towel around my body and without second thought I ran to my room , locking the door . I was really afraid this time , I change into some random clothes that were lying on my bed and covering with the blanket I closed my eyes , waiting for my parents to come back home .

 

~~~

 

When I heard the front door opening , and the sweet voice of my mother , without thinking I ran downstairs .

“ Oh, sweetie  “   she said , but I ignored her and hugging her tightly and started to cry out of the blue . I can’t hold in the fear , and the dreams I had recently  . It’s too much , just taking everything out with crying will probably comfort me a little . My mother just embraced me with her hands not wanting for me to explain “ Just take everything  out “ she gently said brushing my hair . I really love her , she understands me like no one but that’s the mother’s job right ?!? To understand their children , finally after some time I manage to get a hold of myself .

“ Thank you mum “ I hugged her again , she just wiped the tears from my eyes smiling warmly. Not wanting for me to explain , she says that if I want to share something with her , she’ll gladly listen to me , but if I don’t she won’t bug me around “ I have nightmares lately , and I’m little scared of them “  she just chuckled going in the kitchen . Following  her , I took a seat on the chair , while she was unpacking the stuff she had bought .

“ It’s only a nightmare , so don’t worry “ she explained , I smiled lightly going to my room again . She was right it was only a nightmare . After one good chatting with my friends I went to have dinner and soon after that I went to sleep , when my phone rang .

“ Yes ?!? “ but the person from the other line didn’t answer , so I just hung up . Probably it was a mistake or something .

 

~~~

 

The other morning I waited for Taemin , but like yesterday he never came at school . I’m really worried now . What had happened to him !!! Going to his house after school , he didn’t  open the door and from the look , he wasn’t home .

At home dad was sitting in the living room reading his newspaper , when he called me over . It was his day off , so he had nothing to do . But when he said that in the nearby town had  been a big massacre in one house . The whole family was killed and there were no evidence about who the culprit was.

 

“ Probably it’s the same guy that killed the girls from your school “ dad said , while I was breathing in relieve ,  the murderer is not in our town , which means that he’s not searching for me . I went in the kitchen to find something to eat , when a light knock on the back door made me jump a little . Probably I’m hearing things , and so I continued to look in the fridge when I heard the same knock . I went to the door and slowly opening it and then I saw him .

 

“ Taemin ?!? “ I manage to say before he pulled me into a hug . I was little confused but then hugging him back I smiled . I was really worried about him and now that he’s right in front of me and even hugging me , I felt relieved “ I’m going out for a minute “ I yelled to my father before closing the back door . Taemin looked some kind of worried and his face was pale . I was about to ask him what’s wrong , but he grabbed my hand pulling me to the forest . I didn’t struggle , letting him lead the way I just looked at his back wondering where we were going . It was really cold and I felt the wind already crashing in my body .

 

“ Here , take it “ he said just before I felt his jacket on me , I smiled snuggling  to the warmth that his jacket was giving me . I thought that we were going to his house but we stopped halfway as it started to snow again “ I better take you home “ he said looking into my eyes , I just nodded going back to the same trail . So what’s the point of going out since in the end I was going back home . This time we went to the front  door .

“ What was that about ?!? “ I asked looking at the street . It started to rain like crazy and the people that were walking earlier , were now running to their houses .

“ I just missed you , I guess “ he smiled lightly rubbing his head , the front door opened and the lights from my house fell  upon his pale skin . Instantly turning to the door I saw my mother standing with a big smile on her face .

“ Honey , who’s your friend ?!? “ she asked looking at Taemin with interested look . I knew exactly what she was thinking , so I blushed lightly

“ This is Lee Taemin and he’s my friend “  he bowed to her while smiling sweetly , before looking at me

“ I have to go “ he said bowing again to my mother , but she placed a hand on his shoulder . Man she’s so fast I didn’t noticed when she passed by me .

“ You can’t go in this weather ! How about you stay for dinner ?!? “  I pushed my mother with the tip of my finger , what if he didn’t want to stay for dinner and he just couldn’t refuse my mother , aish sometimes she’s realy annoying . But seeing the bad weather I nodded in agreement . So he smiled going in the house . When my father saw Taemin , he raised his eyebrow looking at my mother and me .

“ He’s my friend dad “ I chuckled escorting Taemin to the living room where both of us took a seat on the couch . At that time my parents went to the kitchen , I’m sure they are going to discus Taemin and what relationship we have .

“ Sorry “ I said looking shyly at Taemin .

“ It’s ok “ he gave me a smiled , just before my mother called us in the kitchen for dinner .

 

~~~

 

After dinner I was feeling really uncomfortable , as my mother kept asking strange questions . I knew that this would  happen and I just wanted to vanish from the face of the Earth . Excusing himself for making any troubles to my parents , Taemin went to the front door taking his jacket . I went to look outside , it was still snowing really hard .

“ How about Taemin-ssi stays here tonight “ my mother smiled looking at my father who rolled his eyes .

“ No ,it’s ok ! I’ll go home “ he bowed going out , but I pulled him back in .

“ I can’t let you go in this weather “ he smiled weakly looking at my mother , she was on my side so he wasn’t able to refuse the offer . Smiling happily I led him to my room , while my mother went to prepare the guest room “ So what you think “ I said opening the door . He chuckled at my reaction and went in to look around .

“ It’s nice , for a girl “ and he took a seat on my bed , what’s up with that answer . So he didn’t like my room or something . I didn’t bother at all , so going to my computer I turn it on to see if my friends had texted me “  Are you sure that it’s ok if I stay at your house ?  You know that I can go home ! “

 

“ Ssshhhhhh , it’s ok ! “ and I threw a pillow at him , and yeah I was not even close of hitting him . After awhile my mother came and Taemin went in the guest’s room , giving him one of my father’s PJ, she went out . I staid in the room telling him where is everything “ If you need anything , my room is the next one so … “ I wasn’t able to finish my sentence as his hands gently wrapped me .

 

“ Thank you for everything “ he whisper softly making my body shiver , I just nodded going out the room . Literally running to my room , I closed the door blushing deep red . My heart was beating so fast. What the hell is wrong with me ?!? I can’t like him that way right ?!? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

as i promised .... the new update is here ^^ 
i'm little disappointed that only 3 ppl commented lol ~  but i'm so grateful kamsahamnida  :)) 
and welcome to my new subscribers ^^ ~ hope you'll support me from now on !!!! 
some Taemin gifs from me ^^ ~ 
COMMENTS ARE LOVED ~ 
 
        
 
        
 
 
 
   
 
the last one is my favorite lol ~ yeah i'm a and i like it XDD