Together again ...

Loving You Equals Death

 

 

 

I had no idea where I was going and who I have to find, but my heart didn’t let me stop and think just for a minute. I was walking around the town looking in every shop and every place, it’s funny how I want to find someone not even knowing their face. All I could hear was the same song that I remember so well, that piano song … our song.

 

“ Unnie “ I heard a familiar voice before Eun Sun’s hands hugged my waist .

“ Eun Sun , are you alone again ? “ I asked smiling brightly while brushing her hair lightly. The little girl just nodded, I chuckled lightly before grabbing her hand “ Let’s go eat some cake “ hearing the word cake , the little girl smiled brightly and jumped around happily.

 

 

Once we entered the café my feet refused to move, the sweet sound of piano just mesmerized me , the same song I was looking for . My eyes closed as a memory came to me … a memory that I had forgotten … I was not able to see the face but the person standing in front of me was someone important that I loved desperately … he said many times that he loves me so as I , but who was that person, the one that I love .

 

 

“ Unnie I want this one “ Eun Sun said pointing at the cake she wanted. My eyes instantly opened and I smiled nodding at the little girl. My gaze traveled around before spotting the piano in the corner of the café . The person playing the song was that boy … the same boy that I saw earlier this morning , the boy I felt attached to …so close.

 

The way he played the piano , the way his fingertips danced along the keys of the piano, his sorrowful face, he was sad … he was crying from the inside and that just broke my heart. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him , is he the person I was searching for ? Is he the person from my visions, from my memories ? … I never stopped asking myself even when Eun Sun called for me.

“ Unnie I have to go “ she patted my hand waking me up from the trance I was pulled in.

“ Can you go home by yourself ? “ the girl just rolled her eyes before giving me a little peck on the cheek .

“ Yeah don’t worry unnie , I’ll go home alone “ and with that she left the café, leaving me alone with my thoughts.  I was thinking of a lot of things, the reason why I’m so attached to that boy playing the piano , why my heart aches when I see him like that … why I want to hug him so badly … especially why I want to say many times :  I love you?

 

 

~~~

 

After the café I went out but not before waiting for the boy to go out as well. He didn’t noticed me , so I followed him like a stalker. If I stay like that wondering I’m sure that I’ll regret everything , regret not knowing the truth.

 

He walked down an alley, I simply followed him and right at the corner someone grabbed my hand and roughly pushing my back against the wall. I let out a little gasp from the sudden force while my eyes closed .

“ Hey there little girl , why so alone? “ my eyed opened instantly revealing a guy with a cocky smirk.

“ Let me go ! “ I cried pushing the guy away, he just laughed and grabbed my wrists with one hand pinning me against the wall.

“ SSShhhhh sweetie , we’ll just play a little “ he smirked ing my shirt . No matter how many times I struggled to get away it was no use, he was stronger than me. Somehow that felt like a déjà vu , like it had happened before.

“ I said … GET AWAY FROM ME “ I yelled kicking him. He groaned in pain before he slapped my face, making me fall on the ground.

“ , now you’ll regret kicking me “  he yelled and instantly I closed my eyes waiting for his actions.

 

The sudden sound of the man crying from pain made me open my eyes only to see him lying on the ground, I raised my head just to find the same boy . He wrapped his hand around my wrist and before I knew it we were running away from the alley. I couldn’t stop looking at his back , he saved me … again. He saved me many times , now I know … he’s the one that my heart was searching for.

 

 

His hand slowly slipped from mine and his body started walking away from me. Without noticing my body moved on its own and before I knew it I was hugging him from behind. He instantly stopped and turned around to face me.

“ Let me go “ he coldly said before pushing my hands away.

“ Please don’t leave “ the words came from my mouth so fast that I didn’t even noticed when I had said them before I looked into his shocked eyed. He swallowed hard before his cold stare landed on me . I had no idea why I said those words , but they came from my heart .

“ I don’t know you , so leave me alone “ he coldly replied , but I knew that he was breaking from inside, his eyes were like a little window to his soul , a window that I can look through.

 

“ Why did you save me ?  “ my voice was shaking from the upcoming tears that were forming in my eyes.

“ Because you needed help “ my feet moved on their own and with little steps I came closer to the boy. He stayed silent not moving an inch , just like a perfect statue . He blinked several times before stepping back “ Don’t come closer “ he yelled with tears in his eyes. He looked just like a little lost boy.

“ Kiss me “ I softly said before cupping his face with my hands . His eyes widened from my sudden request and he tried to push me away but before he could make another move I collided our lips together. The soft and gentle touch of his lips on mine just melted my heart, I was longing to feel those lips again .

 

~ Flashback ~

 

“ Hana “ I heard someone calling me , before I knew it Soo Jin was right in front of me .

“ Am I dead ? “ she just nodded placing a hand on my chest .

“ I’m here to bring you back to life Hana “ she mumbled slowly before looking into my eyes .

“ But what about the curse ? “ she just smiled and moved her hand to my cheek .

“ Remember one thing Hana , keep your love for Taemin in your heart “ I blinked several times before nodding slowly “ Keep everything only in your heart so one day you could be with him “

“ What do you mean ? “ I asked confused while the place was getting brighter and brighter .

“ Now everything depends on you Hana , let love lead your way “ ….

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

The tears from my eyes slid down my cheeks , I remember what Soo Jin said … I remember Taemin , my Taemin … the person that I live for, the person that I’ll give all , the person that I love.

 

Like I had unlocked a little gate  in my mind that kept every memory about Taemin , keeping me away from him , from his love . I just remembered what he had told me … wanting a girl from me, wanting to share his life with me.

 

We pulled away from the kiss , I breathed heavily while crying … no, not because I was sad or something, because I found him, the person I have been looking for , I found Taemin .

“ What are you doing “ he pushed me away while crying as well . I have no idea why he’s acting like that , does he not know me the same way as I forgot about him , about us ?

 

He turned his back to me slowly walking away , the same feeling came . When I was in the hospital desperately begging not to leave me, my heart ached . I don’t want to know what life is without Taemin by my side.

“ Taemin-ah , why are you leaving me again ? Don’t you love me ? I love you please don’t leave me again to suffer alone  “  I begged before becoming a crying mess . My head looked at the ground not able to see his back, I have no strength to see how he walks away from me …he forgot about our love so I have to be happy for him.

 

Before I could fake a smile a pair of arms wrapped around my body , my eyes widened feeling Taemin’s warm embrace . He brushed my hair lightly while I tugged onto his shirt where I could clearly hear his beating heart, the sweetest lullaby I had ever heard. Closing my eyes to inhale his scent , if I’m dreaming again I never want to wake up . I want to stay in his embrace for the rest of my life , not letting him go away , away from me .

“ I love you too Hana , I was just afraid of hurting you “  I blinked several times before raising my head to meat his gaze , his eyes were filled with worry “ If I tell you everything you’ll die again , and I won’t allow that to happen “

 

We stayed like that for while before I pulled from the hug

“ But Soo Jin told me to keep you in my heart , she was showing me our memories … she wanted us together “  he stayed like that for awhile before taking my hand in his …dragging me toward the forest . I knew exactly where he was taking me , we were going to see the girl that came across out fate .

“ Soo Jin , show yourself and stop playing with us “ he yelled making me jump a little . He was angry but I had no  idea for what, she told him that if we’re together I’ll die again ? Yet she insisted on keeping Taemin only in my heart, like she was testing out love , if we really love each other .

 

It was silent until the girl showed herself in front of us , she smiled weakly seeing us together again. The smile was not fake indeed , she was happy because we’re together.

“ It’s simple Taemin , I wanted to know if Hana is really the one … the girl that will love you forever “ she turned her gaze toward me before raising her hand at me “ And Hana is really destined to be with you, although I locked her memories about you she was still able to surpass me , the love that she feels toward you is real, now I can go peacefully “ before I knew it she was next to me , Taemin shot a little glare at her before stepping back .

 

“ I forgive you Soo Jin “ he slowly mumbled , I smiled and turned my gaze to Soo Jin , she was crying . She was crying from happiness “ If it wasn’t for you I would not be able to meet Hana and know what love is, thank you for giving me the chance to know what love is “   he smiled before brushing my hair.

 

“ Thank you Taemin , and Hana … take good care of him and yourself . Let love lead both your ways and be happy “ she smiled for the last time before slowly vanishing from our sight, from the human world .

 

We stayed in front of the gravestone for awhile before Taemin’s hands wrapped around my waist again . His lips touched my forehead making me smile lightly , now we can live the life we wanted .

“ Thank you Soo Jin “ I mumbled under my breath before tugging into Taemin’s embrace.

 

~~~

 

It was graduating time , the time that all the kids waited for school to be over. I was sitting next to Taemin , Minho and Taemin’s friend Jong In . He’s a really nice guy , I was pretty shocked when I first met him , he resemble Taemin so much somehow like his long lost brother. Even their characters were similar, I was really happy when Minho actually liked Taemin and soon they became good friends.

 

I was little nervous with Key, after all they had problems back at my ‘past life‘ as I like to call it . At first he was against Taemin but in the end he got over it knowing that it will make me happy if they are in friendly terms.

 

The hardest of all was the reaction of my parents, sure I remember the first time when I introduced Taemin, but now I was more nervous than before. As I expected my mother acted the same way when she first saw Taemin so as my father. But they soon learned to love Taemin and welcomed him once again in the family like before.

 

For me , I was happy knowing that I could be happy with Taemin , that I could be happy with the person that I love.

 

 

“ Hana , congratulations “ Key came and hug me so as Jonghyun and Onew.

“ What about me hyung ? “ Minho groaned little disappointed of his friends. The other boys laughed and joked around.

“ Finally free “ Jong In smirked resting on Taemin’s shoulders.

“ Yah ! Stop doing that “ my boyfriend groaned before pulling me into his embrace.

“ Fine , fine … you want to be alone with your girl “  Jong In chuckled before walking away . I laughed along before Taemin rested his forehead against mine staring at my eyes.

 

“ You’re really rude with your friend “ I smirked pecking his lips.

“ I have no idea why , but I really feel him like my best friend … “ with that Taemin clasped our lips together again for more passionate kiss. I just melted in his hands and the world stopped for me.

 

“ Unnie “ I heard Eun Sun before she ran up to us . She covered her eyes with her little hands giggling happily.

“ Hana , it’s not polite to kiss in front of a little girl “ my father came up taking Eun Sun in his hands.

“ Oh come on honey they are adults already “ mom cried a little from happiness. I just rolled my eyes at the view in front of me and went to give them a big hug.

“ Congratulations kids “ my mother said before hugging Taemin as well. Eun Sun ran up to Taemin and raised her little hands so he could carry her in his arms. Everything was so perfect just the way I wanted it to be.

 

 

 

At night I was sitting in front of my house with Taemin , my head rested on his chest.

“ Which university are we going to attend ? “ he said out of the blue making me raise my head to look into his eyes.

“ We ? So we’re going to the same university ? “ I chuckled before trailing my fingertip along his jaw.

“ Hmmm , so you don’t want to be with me ?  “ he grinned while his lips touched my nose.

“ Of course I want to go with you . I’ll be every day and night with you that you’ll get tired of me “ he raised his eyebrow and lifted my chin so our lips could touch.

“ I’ll never get tired of you “ he smiled hugging me tightly “ I love you Hana , and I’ll always love you “

“ I will always love you too , Taemin “ simply saying I smiled tugging into his hug.

 

Yeah we’ll be together forever, now nothing could stop us from being happy... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

New update ^^ ~

The fanfic will be over soon … only 3 chapters till the end  >.<

Thanks to the people that commented ^^ ~  I’ll try to update again