Who are you ...

Loving You Equals Death

 

Hana’s POV :

 

The last thing I saw was Taemin , just the way I wanted … to see his face before I die . His cries for me to stay were too much for me to handle , I wanted to stay with him but I had no other choice , my life was completely into Taemin’s hands . I gave up my soul just so he could be happy again , to live like a normal person.

Taemin-ah …till we meet again !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… It was dark , not the place I wanted to be in . Is this the place where you go when you die ? It was really dark , not a single light that could make me smile . I was all alone in that place away from the world … away from Taemin.

 

“ Hana “ I heard someone calling me , before I knew it Soo Jin was right in front of me .

“ Am I dead ? “ she just nodded placing a hand on my chest .

“ I’m here to bring you back to life Hana “ she mumbled slowly before looking into my eyes .

“ But what about the curse ? “ she just smiled and moved her hand to my cheek .

“ Remember one thing Hana , keep your love for Taemin in your heart “ I blinked several times before nodding slowly “ Keep everything only in your heart so one day you could be with him “

“ What do you mean ? “ I asked confused while the place was getting brighter and brighter .

“ Now everything depends on you Hana , let love lead your way “ when she said that my eyes felt heavy , it was like something in my head was taking away every memory about Taemin.

But I did what Soo Jin said and kept my memories in a special place in my heart , the same place where Taemin will stay forever.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“ Hana , wake up honey “ a warm and gentle hand caressed my hair , when my eyes adjusted to the light I saw my mother standing right in front of the bed . She gave me a smile before grabbing my hand to lift me from the bed “ Come on lazy girl , Minho is waiting downstairs “

“ Fine , fine I’m awake “ I groaned and went to the bathroom.

 

Minho moved here in my small town a few months ago , Key said that he wanted to find a quiet place where he could study properly and not to be overstressed with Seoul’s rushing-life-style . I was happy about that since me and Minho became really close friends , just like me and Key. I could honestly say that I was extremely happy to know that I won’t be alone in school since I was not the type of girls  who get friends easily . Minho understood that and soon we became really close.

 

“ Okay I’m ready “ I yelled from the bathroom telling my mother to leave alone Minho , she really liked him like my friend and the strange thing was that she never mentioned something about me dating him. It was like she was waiting for someone special for me , on the other hand I was the same . I never considered Minho like a person who I could date , not even Key .

 

Yeah Key was my childhood friend and love but I got through that period , my heart belonged to someone … someone special that I forgot . That feeling kept bothering me since I opened my eyes . I had forgotten something special … or should I say someone special . My heart was already taken but by who ? Who is that person?

 

“ You’re too slow … little flower  “  Minho smirked before walking toward the front door . I got pissed off by his comment .

“ Yah Minho wait for me  “ I cried running after the tall boy , I hit his shoulder lightly before smiling at him .

“ Yah , don’t hit me “ he groaned ruffling my hair . I was about to slap him again but my gaze turned around just to find a really beautiful boy watching us . Instantly my heart started to beat fast , I had the urge to run at him and sunk into his embrace . The first time I had that feeling toward a person I see for the first time .

 

When we passed around him our eyes met , they were so beautiful and so familiar … like I had seen them many times . His plump lips that I ended up staring at … the lips that I wanted to feel on mine , like to remind me of something … to remind me that I had kissed the same lips many times .

“ Hana ? “ Minho’s deep voice woke me up from the daydream I just had . I looked up at the tall boy in front of me before blushing lightly “ You’re really strange today “ he chuckled before placing his hands around my shoulders .

“ Shut up MinHOHO “ I mocked him which caused me a little pinch on the cheek “ Ouch that hurt you stupid “ groaning lightly I placed my palm on the place he pinched.

“ You deserve it … don’t mess with me “ I just rolled my eyes and continued walking to school.

 

All this time my mind was filled with thoughts about the boy I saw earlier that morning . I tried to figure out about those strange images that I had , a boy playing a beautiful piano song . His face was buried in the shadows of the windows of a room I had been in before.

 

My head was confused , like I forgot something … like I forgot someone . I needed to get away from all the people around me , so I found myself walking in the forest all alone . My heart was leading me to somewhere …

 

Like a flash of memories came again , so real …  I had been here before and I had not been alone. The view in front of me was so familiar but something was missing . A house , I walked deeper trough the graveyard following my heart until I stopped right in front of some gravestone

 

Removing  the grass covering protectively the stone I could clearly see the name … Park Soo Jin . The stone was old and cracks were forming here and there , the other words were like wiped away … like someone erased them . I took a seat near the gravestone before another flashback came to me … of a girl crying in my embrace , she was beautiful but I had no idea why she was crying , the memory was so bleary like a dream … a dream that never existed.

 

“ Keep him in your heart “ someone whispered before something caught my gaze , a little box . I must be insane for hearing and seeing things that never happened , but something told me that I’m pretty close of finding something special … founding my lost self.

 

The little box looked so familiar at the same time so strange like I had seen it but someone wanted me to forget , to forget something important … a part of my whole existence. The sign on top made my heart beat fast while my eyes filled with tears , I was afraid to open the box . My fingertips danced along the sign ‘ Thank you for the memories ‘   , hesitating if to look inside or not . Unconsciously opening the box I found a little notebook , I looked inside and my eyes widened . I never remembered writing in that notebook , I was afraid to read … afraid to find out what is that strange feeling.

 

A little paper slipped from the notebook falling right in my lap , it was like someone was showing me something , something that I should know. I breathed heavily before reading the little paper.

 

 

I’m not sure if we’ll see each other again before I leave the human world though I hope for that with all my heart . I’m not writing this because I want you to suffer for the rest of your life … I just wanted to tell you that you have to live on without me by your side . I know that it’ll be hard but please you have to be happy for me , to live the life I had given you.

 

Sure it’ll take time before you could look up the sky and smile for me , because I would be there watching over you … protecting you from afar. I just wanted to tell you that you are everything for me and I never regretted giving you my life … please continue smiling like before, I can’t stand seeing you crying.

 

Do you remember what you told me ? You told me that playing piano always opened your heart for those who are not in the human world anymore … you said that when you play you always remember our moments together. Do you remember our song ? From now on it would be the gate where I’ll be coming to this world , coming to see you again.

 

Love you with all my heart and I’ll always love you so please be happy, and remember that we’ll meet again till then live for both of us !

Always yours,  Hana.

 

I never noticed when I had started to cry , but the tears never stopped. It was something that I wrote but never remembered when or to whom. It looked like a letter before something happened to me … before I died? My gaze spotted the picture in the little box, it was of me smiling happily but the place next to me was empty . I trailed my index finger to the empty place while still crying …

Getting up from the ground I ran as fast as I could , running to find something. I have to find the person waiting for me … waiting to be found...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A fast update … XDD

So some of you got confused … it’s not the end. I have like 4 chapters before the end of the fanfic ^^ ~

Hope you like the new update , and I’m really thankful to those who commented ^^ ~

I’ll try to update again ~