Who actually are you ?!?

Loving You Equals Death

 

“ Please no , someone save me “ I cried but his friends continued laughing , so I’m going to be and probably killed like that ?!? I don’t want this crap !!! The boy continued my shirt but suddenly he stopped . I’m not sure why but he got up and soon I saw a dark figure . I manage to lift myself a little to the side of the person who probably came to save me , the three boys pulled out knifes and went toward the dark figure but he pushed them back and came closer to me . I was in shock to find a young boy probably my age with blond hair and pale skin . His smile was so addictive and mysterious that I stood there just watching him . He took my arms and lifted me from the ground , when the boy that was going to me cut his arm , the blond boy smirked pushing him with one arm . The boys run ahead leaving me and the blond boy , I looked at the now dripping blood from his arm

“ You’re bleeding “ was all I could say , he smiled again just before going ahead . I run to him grabbing the long jacket that he was wearing,  insisting to take care of his arm I found myself in front of my house . From all the way he didn’t talk , I was unsure from where I had seen him , but his face seemed so familiar .

I led him to the couch where he took a seat , slowly removing his jacket I looked at his arm . The cut wasn’t that big but sure a lot of blood was pouring from it . I got up and went to the bathroom , so I could at least wrap something around the wound .

“ It’s fine , it’ll heal in no time “  his soft voice filled the living room . I was like paralyzed all I could do is look into his deep dark eyes . My phone rang making me snap from my thoughts , I went to answer and it was the doctor from the hospital , I wondered what he wanted now , because I won’t go in that hospital again, not when I was almost killed . I never expected he’ll say that , I can’t believe that she’s dead , at first I couldn’t process the thought that Sulli would kill herself! I’m scared , I really am , probably I’m the next one “ Are you ok ?!? “  the boy asked  looking at me , I just nodded not wanting the fear to take over me . I went to wash his hand from the blood and it was really weird that the cut was almost gone , but that’s the last thing I was thinking of .

 

I turned to the boy and gave him a smile “ Thank you “ I said continuing to wipe the blood from his arm . He just nodded not letting his eyes skip my face , just looking at me smiling lightly . Little nervous I looked at him not sure what to say. Maybe I should ask about his name…

“ Lee Taemin “ he said , I just continued looking at him . Is he a mind-reader  or something ?!?

“ I’m Hana… Choi Hana “  he nodded and got up going to the door . I was really confused and just stood up from my seat going as well .

“ I have to go now “ and before I could say anything he went down the street . His perfect figure went further and further before he vanished from my sight , something about him is really strange and I can’t figure it out but I seem really attracted to his actions .

My phone rang again making me snap from my thought.

“ Yeah mum , I’m fine ! No , I haven’t got the chance to eat yet “  it was my mother , I really appreciate the all mother complex she had , but right now I was in no mood to chat with her as the thought of Sulli came into my mind again . Is she really dead ?!? I looked myself in the mirror and especially my neck where the mark from earlier today were already coloring into a little tone of the red , just earlier today Sulli was alive and trying to kill me or something and now she’s gone . I tried to shake the horrible thought and went to make dinner . It’s really crappy to eat alone but from the bright side I have to wash only my plate . 

 

Deciding to watch something before going to bed I noticed a little bracelet on the floor , I’m hundred percent sure that it’s not mine or my father’s and probably not my mother’s as well . The image of the boy came into my mind ‘ Taemin’ I murmured  still looking at the bracelet . Will I see him again? I decided to treasure it in my nightstand .  Changing   into my PJ, I made another rode around the house just to make sure that everything is securely locked before going to bed . Guess tomorrow everyone at school will gossip that Sulli is now dead . Taking the book again I stared to read and before I knew it my eyes started to get heavy  , guess I’m ready for dreamland !

 

I woke up in the morning as my mother brushed my hair lightly , I smiled getting up

“ Did I woke you up ?!? “ she asked while sitting on my bed watching me searching for my clothes .

“ Aniyo, I was about to get up for school . So how was the wedding ?!? “

“ Oh , it was really boring , but some of the girls had really cool dresses and the bride was really pretty “ she chuckled out of the blue making me look confused why the hell she laughed “ Can’t wait to see my little bunny getting married “  I rolled my eyes kissing her forehead before going in the bathroom to wash myself . If I stay here I’ll probably live with cats instead of being married and have children .

 

At breakfast dad was staring at me , for no reason , I couldn’t help but to stuck my tongue out at him . I hate people looking at me like I’m some attraction . But his serious face never faded , so now I was wondering what the hell did I do now .

“ This Sulli girl , she’s from your class, isn’t she?!? “ simply nodding at him I looked puzzled  on the front page of the newspaper he was reading . I knew it , it was a whole page specially for Sulli and how she died , I didn’t noticed that she was my father’s boss’ daughter . My mother got in her mother-protective mood again and before I left for school , she repeated hundreds times to be careful at school and other thing .

“ I’ll be fine don’t worry , ok ?!? “ I forced an encouraging smile before leaving , who am I kidding ! I’m sure that the next victim will be me . I just hope that my parents won’t miss me that much and they can move on . I’m thinking stupid things again but right now it’s the only thing that bothers me .

 

In the classroom everyone were watching something and as I could see from their look it was not that good , some girls even ran not wanting to watch it . I rolled my eyes but then I heard something that completely shocked me . The simple words ‘ Meet you at the house ‘ that Sulli had told me before , I manage to get up from my seat and going to the direction where the girls were , I looked just to find that they were watching something on one of the girl’s phone . My eyes widened when I recognize the girl

“ Sulli “ I mumbled making one of the girls to look at me , she was almost crying , pushing the girl that was holding the phone .

“ Want to see it ?!? “ she asked me , I’m not sure why I nodded but I was curious to know what’s that all about .

 

I can’t believe my eyes , the video was from the camera in Sulli’s room , and the worst part was that actually it was the video where Sulli suicided . I’m not sure where she got the knife but she was sliding it down her hands writing something on the wall , she kept repeating ‘ It’s your fault ! Meet you at the house ‘ and suddenly she looked at the camera where she smiled before stabbing her heart . Her screams were terrifying  and the blood was everywhere . I felt my legs trembling so I rested on the desk  looking at the girls .

“ Where did you get that from ?!? “ I whispered holding my chest with one hand . They hung their heads down not saying anything so I got pissed off “ Where the hell did you get that from ?!? “ I felt myself yelling taking the phone from her hands .

“ What are you doing ?!? “ the girl asked trying to take the phone from my hands , but I was faster so I manage to delete the video “ I got it from my father’s computer ! He’s the director of the clinic “

“ If I see you watching this video again I’ll tell the teacher “ and I took a seat on my desk ignoring the words they said . Damn es bugging their noses where it’s not their business .

 

After school I went out just to find that it was raining like crazy , great I forgot to take umbrella . I went ahead as the rain drops fell on me , I felt my body shivering but I had no intention of running back home , so I walked down the street like it wasn’t raining at all . On  the other hand I gained lots of attention from the people passing by me . I never give a of what others think of me . Now was not the time to fool around , people are being murdered and it’s probably my fault . I hate it when I’m involved in something , can’t everyone leave me alone ?!?  I was deeply into my thoughts that I didn’t noticed that I was almost at home when I saw him . He was resting against a store near my house . The only thing he did was to smile at me before leaving . I tried to follow him but he vanished the same way as he came .

 

Going home I went to take a hot shower  just in case so as to  not catch a cold . Going in my room I opened the nightstand taking out the bracelet , I have to return it to him .

 

At night I couldn’t get any sleep at all , I felt like someone was watching me from the window and this strange feeling that was pulling me to that house . I want to clear everything out , I can’t live like this anymore . Probably you’ll say that I’m crazy to go at night in the forest and especially to search for the murderer . No I’m not brave or something , I’m scared to death but that’s the only option I have . Quickly putting my clothes on I went to my parents bedroom giving them a lightly kiss in any case . Slowly going from the back door that led right to the forest I put my hood on my head , as it was really cold that night . I’m glad it’s not raining , the moon was hiding behind the big dark clouds and everything was  dark  so I took my flashlight  out so I could at least see the path . While walking down the path I heard something like laughing ‘ I’m really crazy to be here right now ‘ I thought standing in front of the house .

 

The little voice in my head was telling me just to run away and lock myself in my room for the rest of my life , but I know that this won’t work . Without thinking any longer I went up the stairs to the front door . My hand started to shiver not wanting to open the door , but it was no use since the door slowly opened on its own . I jumped a little unsure to enter or not but then I heard a familiar  sound or should I say a melody . Someone was playing on a piano and the same song like in my dream . Not noticing when I got in the house , I went to the living room where the song was coming from . My eyes widened as I saw that boy playing it , he didn’t bother turning to look at me and just continued playing .

“ Taemin ?!? “ I manage to say just before he turned and his mysterious smile seduced me .

“ Welcome Hana “ his sweet voice echoed in my head like a lullaby  ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

so yeah i know i said that i'll update yesterday ... but i had some problems with my family =.= and yeah ... 
hope you don't mind that the update is today XDD 
and to make up with yesterday i'll post some gifs of Taemin X3 
and enjoy the chapter 
subscribe and comment !!!!! ^^ 
and i'll like to thank and welcome my new subscribers and the ppl who commented ^^ ~ 
 
Love you all ~ 
 
 

can't resist right ?!? XDD