I love only you !!!

Loving You Equals Death

 

I woke up feeling thirsty so I went in the kitchen . I wasn’t sure  what was the time , but one thing was for sure , I wasn’t able to forget Taemin . How can I forget him? I just took a bottle of water from the fridge . After returning to the room I went to the terrace  , and took a seat on the chair , it was cold but I was wearing my jacket and looking at the stars . I remembered that night when I told Taemin about my feelings and probably I had done the biggest mistake in my life. But now that I know what he is, I can’t just ignore the fact that he killed a girl .

 

“ Hana “ I heard someone calling my name from inside the room . I went in just to find a girl sitting on my bed . She was wearing a dress , and then I noticed that it was the girl who warned me to stay away from someone .

“ What are you doing here ?!? “ I asked slowly going toward her .

“ Do you know who is the murderer? The person who killed all those people , and the one who wanted to kill you ?!? “ she asked getting up from the bed , she traveled all the way to me , taking my hand . She just smiled giving me my phone , before she vanished from my sight . It took me little time before I realized that the phone was ringing . It was an unknown number so I wasn’t sure if I should pick up or not .

 

“ Yes ?!? “ I asked waiting for the person on the other line to answer .

“ Where the hell are you ?!? I had to take your phone number from your mother “  my eyes widened as I heard his voice .

“ Taemin ?!? “ it can’t be , he’s the murderer and the person who wanted  to kill me ! How can that be ?!? “ I can’t talk right now !!! “ and before I knew it the phone was already on the bed . The girl came again , and now the tears in my eyes were falling down my cheeks “ Is it true ?!? Taemin was the murderer ?!? “ she just smiled and nodded going to the terrace before vanishing again . Taking a seat on the bed I started to wonder what was I looking for and thinking when I saw Taemin . If he wanted to kill me by now , he would have done it . But why didn’t he?!? Probably he really loves me .

 

I went in bed but now I wasn’t able to sleep . What should I do now , when I know everything about the murderer . How can I sleep peacefully knowing that the person that I love , tried to kill me , many times ! 

 

~~~

 

The morning came fast and I packed my stuff . I was completely sure about returning home and clearing everything up . The departure was really hard as Key’s mother didn’t want to let me go . I was not sure how I’m still alive after all the hugs she gave me . While driving back to the town Key kept asking me why  I was leaving that early . I wasn’t able to explain , what should I say ‘ I’m going , because I found out that my boyfriend is a murderer and he tried to kill me ?!? ‘ I’m sure he won’t react good .

 

We were already in front of my house , but I’m not sure why I stayed in the car , but then I realized that Key was holding my hand , I was confused  .

“ If you have problems , you should call me !!! I’ll come immediately “ he said   removing a lock of hair from my face . I just nodded not sure why he said that to me , but I could feel the worry in his voice . I’m not sure how he knew that something was troubling me  but I was happy to know that someone cares for me that much .

“ Don’t worry oppa , I’ll call you if I have a problem “ and going out from the car I waved for ‘Goodbye ‘ before he drove away . I went in the house just to find it empty , my parents were still at work and I didn’t call them . Guess I’ll wait till they return , so I went to make myself a hot cocoa as the weather was really cold . Sitting on the couch in the living room , I took the remote to turn on the TV. It wasn’t long before I heard a little knock on the front door , going slowly I opened the door and he was there , his pale skin shining from the little light that the sun was giving , the golden like hair and dark like night eyes . Every girl was able to lose all senses  around him .

 

“ What are you doing here ?!? “ I asked him while almost choking the words ,  I’m not ready to meet him , not now that I know everything .

“ We have to talk “ he was about to enter , but I placed my hand on the door frame not letting him go further . Looking me with his now confused eyes I forced a smile

“ Talk about what ?!? How you wanted to kill me … that will be interesting ! “ sarcastically I looked at  his eyes , but they were serious “ …. or about how you kissed another girl ?!? “

“ I didn’t kiss her ! She tried but I turned my head and she only kissed my cheek “ he defend himself  but I was not interested in that anymore . He’s  free to kiss whoever he wants , the more important thing was the fact that he tried to kill me many times “ About the other thing , lets go inside “ and he tried to enter again but I was holding him back .

“ We can talk here , I won’t let you in the house “ I wasn’t sure why I said that , but he hung his head down . I know what that sounds , but I can’t trust him now . Everything in my head is messed up , I’m not sure what to believe and what not !

 

“ At the first time I really wanted to kill you! But then I got really attached to you and I wanted to protect you ! I’m not sure why but I felt like that . “  he said while looking at my eyes , I could sense the  truth in his voice “ Yeah , I killed all those people  , except that girl Sulli . I’m not sure why she acted like that but she went crazy ! Please believe me , I love you ”  unconsciously the tears fell from my eyes , why does everything have to be so complicated ?!? I just wanted a normal life .

 

“ I .. I love you too but … “ before I could say anything he pushed me in , closing the door . Hugging me tightly , while the cup of hot cocoa fell on the ground , but I didn’t care . Hugging him back the tears kept falling down my cheeks . Cupping my face with his hands and gently wiping the tears from my face , the sweet smile that I loved appeared on his face again , making me forget every worry that I had . I really love him and now I’m sure I won’t be able to let him go !!!

 

~~~

 

I was doing my homework , when my phone rang . It was Taemin who was waiting for me in front of  my house . Closing the books I ran downstairs , taking my jacket I opened the door just to see him standing right in front of the house .  I ran to him , literally  throwing myself at him . I missed him so much ,  and every time I see him my heart was beating fast like never before . It has been 2 months already since we started dating and every time we were together the girls at my school would try to do something so we could break up , but without any luck , stupid es !

“ Lets walk a little to the shop and then we can go to my house to watch some movies “  I  suggesting taking his hand into mine  , he just nodded pulling me closer to him . My parents were out of town for a day and I was alone at home . So after the shop we went straight to my house .

 

Taemin was sitting on the couch waiting for me and the popcorns I was making . Quickly going to the living room I placed the popcorns on the table ,  when he wrapped his hands around my waist , pulling me closer . Snuggling into his embrace , while holding the popcorns we turned the movie on .

It was some kind of  romantic comedy , but the first kiss between the girl and the boy was really sweet . Then I thought  about it , we have been dating for 2 freaking months and we hadn’t kissed yet ! I know that I’m acting stupid , but I really want to kiss him !

 

After the film he went to the kitchen to drink some water , I pouted as the thought kept running in my mind . What if he doesn’t want to kiss me ?!?

“ I have to go already “ he said going to the door while taking his jacket . Running to him  I grabbed his hand not wanting to let him go .

“ Please , stay with me “  it was really lame for me to beg him to stay  , but I was afraid that I would have strange dreams again and now that I’m alone I’ll be really scared . Messing my hair a little , Taemin gave me his cute smile before closing the door .

“ Fine , if you want “ and he placed his jacket on the hanger , before going with me in the living room . We were lying on the couch , my head was on his chest while his hands gently brushed my hair . I love to be in his embrace , it was so comfortable . I felt my eyes closing, I was so tired !!!

 

~~~

 

I opened my eyes from the terrible noise that came from the kitchen , I was sleeping in my bed but still with the clothes I was wearing yesterday . On the pillow next to me was placed a note

 

You fell asleep really fast so I just carried you to your bed and went home ! You were so cute sleeping like an angel that I wanted to stay and watch you all night , but if your parents come and find me in your room I’ll be in big  trouble !!! ~

Don’t be mad !!!  Love you :))

 

 

I smiled rubbing my hair , before going to the bathroom . After changing I went to the kitchen where my mother was making something for lunch . I was asleep all day too … that’s something new . Guess Taemin has to be with me so I could sleep without  dreaming ! After kissing my mother I took a seat on the chair near my dad , he was reading a newspaper not paying any attention to me . The same old man !!! Peeking to see what’s he reading I saw the  news about some girl killed in the nearest town . She was without any siblings and they say that it was probably a suicide , but I knew that it was Taemin .

 

Every time when I think about that side of him , my heart aches . I really want to help him , but I have no idea  what to do . I’m helpless , the only thing that I could do is to be beside him and help him forget about that .

 

After finishing  lunch , I went to throw the garbage , when a familiar voice called me   “ Key oppa ?!? “ I was really surprised to see him here. He came close to me

“ Hi , kiddo “ he said messing up my hair .

“ Yah !!! Stop it … aish !!! “ he was laughing , while I tried to fix my hair . We went to the front door and with my peripheral vision I thought   I saw Taemin , but when I turned there was no one . While Key was talking with my mother I came to sit next to him . My mother’s phone rang and she went to talk . Key explained that he was going to the next town but before that he came to see me . After we talked for awhile he said that he has to go and so I went to send him to the car which was parked  in front of my house .

 

“ I’m glad that you’re fine , Hana “  and he grabbed my hand interlocking his fingers with mine , I was little shocked but then smiled unconsciously .

“ Well  , glad to see you too !! “ and I hugged him for goodbye . When the car drove away I saw Taemin right across the street . His face was expressionless and when I went to him he just went ahead ignoring me .

“ Hey , what’s wrong ?!? “ I asked taking his hand , but he pushed me away  “  What the hell is wrong with you ?!? “

“ What does he want ?!?  Do you like him ?!? “ he looked me in the eyes , the anger was showing into his eyes . For the first time I felt little scared

“ Who ?!? Key oppa ?!? He just came to see me “

“ So you have skinship with all your friends ?!? You’re just like those girls back at school “ hearing that I got really annoyed and without thinking I slapped him

“ How could you say that !!! “  and I ran , leaving him behind . The tears were already forming in my eyes , I can’t believe he thinks that I’m like those es at school !

 

It wasn’t long until he caught up with me , grabbing my hand roughly . Turning me toward him

“ Let me go , you…..” I wasn’t able to finish as his lips crashed into mine . They were so soft and warm , I lost all senses and kissed back. I felt his hands wrapping around  my waist . Not long I pulled away just to catch up my breath .

“ I’m sorry “ he said stepping back , but I pulled him closer for a hug .

“ I love only you “ I whisper softly , while pressing against his body .

“ I love you too “ he said hugging me back , before we went to my house . Sneaking from the back door we went to my room . I locked it so we could talk properly , but then I heard my parents leaving for somewhere . And we were already alone in the house . I explained everything about me and Key .

 

“ So we had our first kiss while arguing , huh “ I laughed going closer to him

“ Guess so “he pulled me and I fell on his lap , taking my hand into his Taemin interlock our fingers “ … I would like to steal another kiss from my girlfriend “ before I could say anything  we locked lips for a second time this day . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

i'm really sorry for not updating >.< hope you all can forgive me !!!!
how was the chapter ?!? i would like to thank all the ppl who commented  ^^ ~ 
hope i'll get more comments ?!? 
so that's all --- i'll try to update soon ^^
comments are loved :))