Special [part 1]

Loving You Equals Death

 

 

 

~ After 6 years ~

 

“ Come on Taemin “ I yelled placing the small box I was carrying. I looked around the big apartment before my eyes while pouting lightly. I took a seat on one of the big boxes where my clothes were. I raised my hand and caressed the ring on my finger.

 

Yeah it had been almost two years since Taemin proposed to me and we got married. It was the happiest day for me, when we merged our lives together. It was not a big wedding since I wanted only our closest friends and family to come and I was glad that Taemin was fine with it. My parents were really happy that their daughter finally got married, since the marriage my mother always asked if the grandchild was on the way.

 

“ I’m here, and it’s really strange that the elevator is out of use. I know it’s a new building and stuff but …jeez my back hurts “ Taemin whined placing the other boxes he was carrying.

“ Come on little baby, you’ll be fine “ I said cutely while wrapping my hands around his neck “ Was it necessary to buy an apartment in one of the new buildings and apart from that look… “ I pointed at the view of the big apartment in front of us “ Was it necessary to be that big? “

 

“ Sure thing wifey “ he mewed before placing his lips on mine. I sighed lightly giving up on that conversation. He always knew how to shut me up even thought he knew that I was right.

“ Yeah a big apartment right on the last floor where the whole glory of Seoul is before our eyes “ I chuckled looking at the big window in the living room.

 

The reason why we moved to the big city is because of our jobs. Taemin is a promising surgeon in the most  elite hospital in Seoul, while I’m a psychologist. I chose the profession because I wanted to listen to people that had problems and were suffering from something. I learned that if you had someone whom you could talk openly with and make some choices and decisions you could live the way you wanted. Right now my job was to work with kids, the most effected and stressed person among them all. I never regretted working with them so as Taemin becoming a surgeon.

 

“ Well you know that we won’t stay only the two of us “ he winked at me before kissing my lips again “ We have to work on that grandchild your mother wanted “ he chuckled when I looked at him little dumbfounded.

“ You heard our conversation again , didn’t you ? “ I groaned, it was really annoying and awkward for him to know about those things. My mother always brings me those kind of conversations which Taemin every time.

 

“ Well am I wrong ? “ he pouted cutely looking into my eyes while our foreheads rested one another.

“ I thought that work is first then kids “ 

“ Well I think we had enough of that crap don’t you think ?  We have good jobs after all we afford to buy the apartment … so it’s time for us to make a baby “  before I could protest he grabbed me bridal style while closing the front door with his foot.

“ Yah ! Put me down Lee Taemin “ I cried trying to free myself from his hold “ We have to unpack our clothes “  I whined making any kind of excuses.

 

“ We can unpack them tomorrow “ he grinned carrying me through the living room. He had finished organizing the furniture a few weeks ago so the only thing left for us was to unpack our clothes.

“ But we have work tomorrow “ I looked up to see his beautiful eyes, trying to convince him to let me go “ And we’ll be tired, what about food … we have no food and I have to go out and shop so we could have breakfast “

 

“ Mrs. Lee why are you so fussy today ? Is it bad to want to try the new bed ? “ he stopped for a second to open the door with his foot not letting me go.

“ Since when were you such a ert ?  “ I joked a little but he ignored me and before I knew it my back brushed against the sheets of our new bed. 

“ It’s useless to try and distract me Mrs. Lee , we’ll work the things my way “ he smirked while making his way on top of me. Swallowing hard I blushed deep red and hid myself with my hands.

 

“ Stop calling me Mrs. Lee like that … it’s so … so … “ before I could finish he lifted my hands away from my face. His plump-lips trailed down my neck before kissing my collarbone “ Are you ahhh… even listening… to me ? “   lightly I looked at him but he just smiled lifting my shirt above my head. He was not listening to me which annoyed me the most.

“ Let’s make pretty babies , wifey “  he chuckled before kissing my lips again. Instantly giving up I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back … it will be a long night...

 

 

~~~

 

The annoying alarm clock woke me up from the comfortable sleep, not that I got much sleep with a hyper husband like mine. I looked at the time, rushing to the bathroom I took a quick shower before dressing up for work . It was a good thing that I had spare clothes, and the bad thing was that Taemin was gone, probably out for work and I never manage to go shopping so we could have breakfast … what a bad wife I am.

 

While cursing at myself for not having time I went to the kitchen where I spotted Taemin preparing the table. Once he saw me he flashed his beautiful smile

“ Good morning , just in time for breakfast “ he smiled giving me a little peck on the lips “ Let’s have breakfast and I’ll send you to work okay?  “ I simply nodded while making my way toward the table. What will I do without Taemin by my side, probably die from hunger because I’m too lazy to shop.

 

 

 ~ After 1 month ~

 

 

I rushed to the toilet before throwing up everything I had in my stomach.

“ Honey are you okay ?  “ I heard Taemin from behind before his hands gently brushed against my back comforting me. I washed myself before going to the living room “ Are you sick ? “ he asked placing his palm on my forehead.

“ I think it’s because of the sushi we ate for dinner “ I smiled looking at him.

 

“ You better go see a doctor today “ he said worriedly.

“ Okay I’ll go after work “ when I said that he shot me a little glare “ Fine, I’ll go after breakfast and then to work “  I insisted on making breakfast but as stubborn as my husband is I gave up and in the end Taemin was the one making breakfast.

 

The sweet scent of fresh pancakes with chocolate syrup made me want to eat everything up. But as soon as I tasted the pancakes I ran up to the bathroom throwing up again. I can’t explain the feeling, I had nothing in my stomach  but this awful feeling never left me.

“ You’re seriously going to the doctor “ I heard Taemin from behind, I just rolled my eyes and washed myself before going out the bathroom. Taemin was waiting for me to drive me to the doctor but his phone rang “ I have to drive my wife to the doctor “ he whined looking at me.

 

“It’s fine I can take a taxi “ I smiled ensuring him that I’ll be fine by myself.

“ Okay I’ll be there in a minute “ he groaned lightly ending the conversation. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his body “ I’m sorry, guess I have to do an operation “

“ Don’t worry okay ?  I’m going to the doctor … “ he smiled lightly before kissing my forehead.

“ I’ll come home as soon as I can “ he said before going out. I pouted lightly going to the front door, it would be good if Taemin was with me.

 

~~~

 

It’s crazy how I ended up here in the hospital waiting for my turn. Everything was the same except that the doctor that have to check me is Key . Yeah Key is a doctor and a really good one. I’ll lie if I tell you that I don’t feel awkward, yeah it’s not my first time that he had checked my health … but I feel strange every time.

“ Mrs. Lee , it’s your turn to go inside “ the nurse informed me . I simply nodded and went to the door. Once Key saw me his smile widened.

 

“ Hana “ He said coming next to me, his hands embraced my body tightly “ Are you sick ? “ he asked gently.

“ Yeah, something like that “ I bit my lower lip and took a seat on the chair across his desk.

“ The symptoms ? “ he asked waiting for my reply.

“ The whole morning I’m literally throwing up everything in my stomach, and that awful nausea. I’m hungry but no matter what I put in my mouth I end up throwing up “ I breathed heavily examining his expression. He was watching me with a serious face which made me more nervous than before.

 

“ Interesting “ he mumbled under his nose before getting up from his seat “ We have to make a few tests, it’s not a problem right ? “ nodding lightly I got up as well.

“ Is it something serious ? “ I asked worriedly.

“ I think I know what’s wrong, but I need to be hundred percent sure “ Key flashed me his smile, comforting me a little “ Where is Taemin?  “ he asked out of the blue.

“ They called him for a surgery. Why ? “ I raised my eyebrow little suspicious with the question.

“ Nothing , just asking “ he chuckled while escorting me to take some tests.

 

~~~

 

It was a total torture for me,  I was waiting outside Key’s office waiting for my results. I looked at my phone little surprised. This month my period was late, maybe it’s because of the atmosphere in the city.

“ Mrs. Lee , the doctor is waiting for you “ the nurse called me again. For the first time I was afraid to know what’s wrong with my body. I was thinking the worst things ever, what if I’m deadly sick ? Not that I never experienced dead before, but this time is real. Soo Jin can’t help me even if she wants to.

 

I swallowed hard sitting on the same chair I was sitting before taking those tests. Key’s expression was serious, which send shivers down my spine.

“ What’s wrong with me ? “ I mumbled slowly, half of me preferred to not know the truth. Oh how I wish Taemin was here beside me, giving me courage.

“ I don’t know how to say it … “ Key rubbed the back of his head nervously before making his way next to me.

“ Just say it directly “ I groaned waiting for his reply. He breathed heavily before smiling brightly. The moment he hugged me I thought that I’m deadly sick … it’s over for me.

“ Congratulations Hana , you’re pregnant “ he almost yelled while I stood there like a statue.

“ P…pregnant … like having a baby ? “ I asked little shocked from the sudden news.

“ … umm is there some other kind of pregnancy ? “ he asked looking me a little strange for the question I asked “ Anyway … here are the results “ he handed me the papers before escorting me to the door “ Go and tell Taemin about the good news “ he smiled before literally throwing me out of his office.

 

I smiled to myself calling a taxi, so Taemin’s wish came true … we won’t be the two of us in the apartment anymore...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so this is the first part of the special chapters ^^ ~ 

hope you like it XDD and thanks to the people that commented :))
i'll try to update soon ^^