A Living Nightmare

Loving You Equals Death

 

‘ Where am I ?!?  It looks like my house but what happened ?!? Everything’s dark and is this my room ?!? But I don’t have a piano ‘…. These  questions appeared as I was standing in a room that I thought is mine . The dark curtains remind me of that house . I went to the big mirror on the wall . Looking at myself , why am I wearing a white dress ?!? And the most strange thing was that my reflection was smiling at me while I was not . Suddenly the me in the mirror pointed at the piano in the room , without noticing I went and started to play . I was surprised , as I didn’t know that I can play the piano but it seems like my fingers were moving on their own , playing a song that I had never heard . While playing I felt the song completely taking over me , I felt like home , so peaceful . Suddenly in my mind appeared just the words : ‘ You and I , unfulfilled feelings ‘ is this the name of the song ?!? The only thing I was sure was the fact that I was playing it . The one who had never learned to play piano before .

 

I felt someone touching my shoulder lightly . I was shocked to find myself from the mirror smiling , helping me to get up from my seat , while the piano continued to play the song . The other me removed a lock of hair from my face still smiling . I’m not sure should I be scared or not but I kept calm . Hugging me she vanished like the way she came .

“ Hana “ someone called me from behind . The voice was so soft almost like a lullaby . The only thing I could see is his smile . Somehow familiar but I’m not sure where I had seen it and I don’t care , I felt like home  . Like I belong here , it’s little strange but I feel safe . The person stayed hidden in the big shadow of the room raising a hand for me to join him in the darkness .
And I did , you might say that I’m crazy or something but I don’t care ! I want to know who is he and why is he here .

 

Finally I saw his face , I had never seen someone as beautiful as him . His pale skin shining every time when a little light escapes from the dark curtains . His addictive smile and his golden hair . The black crystal eyes and the slightly pink lips of his . I’m not sure what this feeling is but I guess it’s what they call :  Love from first sight .  What do I like the most , the fact that he’s so mysterious or the fact that he’s beautiful like a God , but guess everything in him is so perfect that I’m not able to decide .

 

As  we danced together or should I say fly , because every step he made it was like he never touched the  floor  .  Every time he called my name it was like a little kiss on my cheek . I want to know his name I really do , but I’m not sure why I can’t talk . I tried to speak but no voice came . Suddenly he let me go , why did he do that ?!? I felt save in his embrace . He just vanished in the darkness .

 I feel alone , I feel lost !!!

 

‘ What’s this ?!? ‘  I was in front of a big mirror again but this time was different  . The whole room was with mirrors , from every side was a big mirror . I don’t like this room , it’s like my reflections are laughing at me . I feel like crying , I don’t know why but I feel like it , when I saw myself I was frightened . Actually my tears were from blood , I tried to wipe them away but they kept falling on the now covered with blood white dress . Falling down I placed my hand on my head . The only thing I want is the blood to stop . Taking another look at the mirrors I saw the sentences written with blood on them : ‘ Go away ! No one need you !  You’re all alone !  ‘ 

 

“ Make it stop please “ I felt myself say, I really what this to stop . Someone save me please !!! I slowly got up and went to wipe the sentences from the mirrors but without any luck , because they  were there “ MAKE THEM STOP , PLEASE !!! “  suddenly the room became a corridor  . I started to run while this words continued to follow me . I was running but not going anywhere  .  The only thing I could hear is a boy’s laughter . Keeping on crying  and running away ,  until I looked in the mirror in front of me that seems  the end of this corridor . In the reflection all I could see is the people I love all covered in blood lying on the ground .  ‘ What’s happening ?!? ‘ and then I saw myself , I was holding a knife . Did I murdered them all ?!? No it can’t be true .

“ NOOOOO !!! “ I  cried before waking up in my bed . Covered in sweat and crying I looked around just to find that I was in my room . What a dream is this ?!? Somehow it seemed so real , and that boy , I don’t remember his face much , all I know was that he grabbed my heart the first time . 

 

Getting up to wash myself to go to school , I saw my mum making breakfast for dad , running toward her I  hugged  her tightly , after that dream . She thought that I want something , but I kissed her cheek telling her how much I love her . As I thought little , I had never said how much I love my parents and I’m grateful to have them beside me , I just hope that they know that !

 

The way to the school was long , I never stopped thinking about the dream , but when I went in the classroom I remembered the girls . Yeah I don’t give a if something happened to them as they left me . But I was curious if they are ok or not I looked around when I saw Sulli . She was on her desk and her friends were around her . They were talking about the house and how they saw the murderer . I wonder if they even remember that they locked me inside that house , how they left me and probably if I stayed there I would be dead . I decided not to give a and just forget everything and I was tired anyway . Like I hadn’t  slept for days .

 

Finally the lessons are over , I can’t wait to go home and have some rest . But then Sulli had to come and ruin everything , asking me how I went out and if I saw the murderer .

“ No , and I got out from the back door ! Thanks for asking me after leaving like that “ I said sarcasticly .

“ You won’t tell right ?!? “  oh , so she’s worried that I might tell someone and not that I’m safe or something . I just nodded going home , if that’s her problem she can rest , I have no intention of telling anyone . 

The feeling that someone is watching me never escaped my mind , maybe I’m getting paranoid  but I don’t care . I just want to have a little nap and that’s all .

 

Going home I threw my bag on the couch  , taking water form the fridge . There was no one home but I’m used to it , since my parents are always busy with work and other stuff . Turning my laptop on I started to search  what it means when you dream blood . Is something bad going to happen to me or someone that I love ?!?

And as I thought something bad was going to happened . I don’t believe much because it’s only a dream , but I was so wrong . I had the same dream again or should I say nightmare . Guess I won’t be able to sleep !

 

I went downstairs when I heard something , I’m not sure what but it came from the kitchen , I’m scared and that’s the truth . I was thinking if I should run upstairs  and lock myself in my room or to be brave and go see if someone was in the house . Someone might say that I’m stupid but I decided to be brave .  I tried to go in the kitchen quietly , when I heard the  sound again . But when I went in , there was no one there , so I checked if there was someone at the backdoor when the  TV in the living room .  I jumped from the sound , what the hell is going on here ?!?  Is someone joking with me ?

 

As I turned the TV off I heard something like someone was whispering in my year : ‘ Don’t be scared ‘ is it my imagination ?  I was going to my room when someone knocked  on the door . At first I thought that I imagined it because if there was someone there , they should use the doorbell and not knock  but when I heard the same knock twice I went to the front door . I have a bad feeling , like when you know that something bad is going to happen !

And when I opened the door I saw him , his blond hair and shining smile ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

sorry for the long wait >.< 
waaaa i'm so happy that some ppl commented ^^ ~ 
and thanks to my subscribers love you all :))