moving to a new town and annoying ppl

Loving You Equals Death

I’m not sure how to start  this , guess I have to introduce myself first …so Hi my name is   Choi Hana and I’m half Japanese and half Korean . Actually my mother is from Japan . I’m 18 and from what I know in Korea  I have to be 19 … I still don’t get it why but I don’t give a , actually it’s only an age right ?!? Anyway I was living in Tokyo till now, but my father decided that we have to move from the big city to somewhere quieter , but I don’t get the point why we have to move to another country as well . My new home was going to be  a little town in Korea .

 

The town was somehow strange . It was surrounded by a big forest and our house was closest to it , I wish I could just leave this crappy town . Now I get it why the house was so cheap . A normal person would never live here . It gives you the strange feeling of a haunted house , for a person who’s not keen on scary things this is a total stress , from the bright side it would be the best house for a Halloween party . I’ve living this nightmare for at least two months and I already miss my friends . Yeah  they are not many , but I know that they are people that I can count on . I’m not the kind of person who can fit in and trust people easily , so I guess it’s going to take some time before I adapt , it’s going to be really hard !

 

For the time I had been here , I have heard many things about a house deep in the forest. That a boy lived there alone and that he kills people so that he could eat their souls. Who actually believes in this bull? In our days it’s not that easy to just believe what you hear  , but I found it interesting and so I searched the internet and it turned out that there was really a house . I got more curious by each day , I just wanted to see it with my own eyes . At school the main topic was … yeah the house , they even gave a nickname to the boy : The Dark Prince or something like that . Some say that he was beautiful like a God … but no one has actually seen him , so how they got to the conclusions about his appearance I’m not sure , humans imagination could be a strange thing huh ! 

 

Like every school , in this everyone belongs somewhere except  me , since I was the new kid everyone were looking at me strangely  like I was dropped from Mars or something like that .

I would have never thought that the most popular girl in school will ask me to go out , well it’s not exactly a going out offer . Her name is Choi Jinri but her friends call her Sulli , I’m not sure why but it’s strange from every side you look at it . I personally hate her , don’t know why but everything in her just annoys me . Her face , smile and even her voice !!!  I was really shocked for the first time , when she invited me to go with her and her friends to the house in the forest . I was planning to go there anyway so I accepted before going home .

Yeah it smells little fishy about the whole thing and I’m not talking about the fishing store  I passed by just now . Anyway the plan was to go tomorrow night and to see if there really is someone living there . I know how that sounds … girls alone in the forest at night , like the script of some horror movie .

 

When I went home I got in my room immediately  turning my laptop on .  After one good hour of chatting with my friends back in Japan , I went in the kitchen to help my clumsy mother with what I can . I’m not that good cook but this doesn’t mean that I can’t help right ?!?

After dinner I went out to the shop to buy some stuff for the films I had prepared to watch the night. The disadvantages are that our house was far from the nearest shop . When I bought everything that I needed I went home , but when I was passing a dark alley  I heard someone screaming . I would lie if I tell you that I wasn’t afraid , the truth is I was frightened  to death . What if it was a trying to and kill the girl that was screaming ? 

Unconsciously  I started walking really fast , but with my peripheral vision I saw a dark figure passing by me .  Turning to  the person all I could  see was his blond hair and his weird hat or should I say party hat ! His smile was all I could see , seductive and at the same time frightening . I was standing there completely helpless , I could feel my legs trying to make some movement but without any luck . I was like frozen , just like in the horror movies where you’re so frightened that all you can do is just stand there waiting for your death . The dark figure started to move toward me . So is this the end  ?!?  I never thought of my death before .

“ Excuse me Ms. “ someone called . As I was watching the figure running away I felt someone patting my shoulder , making me jump a little . It was the girl back at the shop , she gave me some money explaining that I forgot my change at the store . I bowed at her or should I say my savior , if it wasn’t for her I would have been dead by now .

 

I returned home safely , still thinking what I had just seen … am  I dreaming ?!? Just to make sure I pinched my cheek and damn it hurts , so I’m not dreaming ! I’m not sure what I saw but it wasn’t any good .  I just want to forget it all ! Going in my room I locked the door , it’ll be a long sleepless night !!!

 

~~~

 

I woke up after my alarm rang , guess I fell asleep while reading the not that interesting book that I borrowed from my mother . I’m not sure when I manage to fall sleep , because I had the strange feeling that someone was watching me from the window . The scene from yesterday kept repeating in my head , and thinking about good stuff  didn’t helped me much !

 

At breakfast my dad mentioned about a murder last night . Some girl from my school was killed and they were searching for the culprit . As any  mother afraid for the safety of her child , mine become overprotective about me , since the murder was near our house . I knew that pretty well after all I saw almost everything . The only thing that bothers me is the fact that actually I was the witness , and probably the murderer is searching for me . Yeah it’s really annoying to know that your life might be in danger , but there’s nothing that I could do except to pray that I’ll live  till I graduate .

 

Can’t believe that my mother actually let me go to school , but she did . And here I am in the classroom listening to all the comments   about the murdered girl . She turned to be my age , I feel really bad , because I was there and I have no intention to tell anyone ! That’ll bring more troubles for me and especially for my parents . So I stood on my desk preparing for the lesson , when Sulli appeared . Taking a seat next to me , I really hate her presence  it’s somehow annoying !

“ Hana , have you heard about the murder ?!? “ I rolled my eyes and nodded . Ok the whole city is talking about that, and it’ll be really weird for me not to know , but I had the feeling she was just fooling around with me “ I think it’s that boy !!! “  again with the stories , I don’t believe in such things , and the boy must be like 500 years old as this legend is really old “ Are you still coming tonight ?!? “

“ Yes , don’t worry “ if she’s trying to scare me or something , it’s not working much . Although the murder and the strange rumors I still want to see the house . I’m not sure why at night , guess the effect of the adrenaline would be really good , since in this town even the dead people will die again from boredom .  

 

After school I went straight  home , Sulli told me that we’ll meet right at the beginning of the forest . Until then I had time , so I went home to chat with my friends . I would give everything for them to come with me , but they can’t ! I have to bear with  Sulli’s annoying attitude !

 

~~~

The night came really fast , I had to wait my parents to go to sleep so I got downstairs and went out . It’s not my style to run from home at night , but I really want to see that house . I want to  know if all the things they say are real or not . Call me crazy or whatever but I really want to know !

 

When I got there , they were waiting for me .  Sulli’s annoying smile was shining brightly  as she saw me coming . The forest was really scary at night and not to mention that some psycho was in the town killing people .  The night sounds were contributing the whole scene , reminding you of fear and death .

 

“ Here it is “ one of the girls said , I looked ahead and there I saw it . It was totally as I imagine it , a normal house but with the years it became scary ! And not to mention that it’s near the graveyard . Approaching the house I looked to one of the many windows and I thought  that the curtains moved a little , but I guess it’s my imagination so I followed Sulli and the other girls to the stairs . They looked at each other and smiled , somehow I don’t like their smiles . Turning to me Sulli took my hand into hers , is she high or something ?!?

Wondering who to go inside I rolled my eyes as they were looking at me , probably wanting me to say  ‘ It’s ok , I’ll go first ‘ so I did it . Going inside to look around I gave them a sign  that everything is ok . I looked around to see that the house is in really good  condition . Interested to look around I went further , the front door creaked and I turned just to see that annoying smile of Sulli .

 

As I expected they locked me inside the house . I tried to open the door but without any luck . They just stood there laughing at me . The typical rich girls , I took a seat on the floor waiting for them to open the damn door . I swear that I’m going to kick their asses once I get out of here . Suddenly they started screaming , I got up slowly to look trough the small window on the old door . And there he was, the murderer , I couldn’t see him much because it was completely dark only the dark figure . You wonder how I recognized him ?!? Well I could recognize the hat everywhere. His smile was shining like the moon that was hidden behind the clouds at that time . The girls just ran away leaving me alone . I quickly ran to find another exit . My entire body was shaking from fear , I managed to drag myself  in the living room , where was the door leading to the kitchen. The house is so the 500-years-ago style . 

 

I tried to open the back door , but it was no use , no matter how hard I hit the door handle it was like hitting a rock . Suddenly I heard the front door opening , I panicked , probably it’s the murderer ! He’s here to kill me ! I took a knife from the table . Finally I manage to open the door and I run out the house as fast as I can .

Great the back door leads to the graveyard , I tried to not think of stupid things . Running trough it I slipped and fell down . Damn it , it’s not the right time , I looked around just in case  if someone is following me .

 

A big lightning divided the night sky and soon it started to rain .  I got up and continued to run , and the strange feeling that someone is following me never left . I got home safely,  locking every single door and window . It took me awhile  before I calmed myself .  ‘What happened with the girls ?!? Are they dead  ?!? ‘ these questions never left my mind . I went upstairs to take a shower and to go in bed before my parents find out that I went out at night , and not to forget that I was running for my life by the person who killed that girl yesterday .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

so here is the first chapter ^^ hope you all like it and thanks to the ppl that commented and the ppl who subscribed the story ^^ 
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Subscribe and  Comment  ♥ ♥ ♥  :p