Just like a family !

Loving You Equals Death

 

I was walking down the streets , holding my umbrella with one hand and in the other were the bags with groceries that my mother told me to buy . The winter had passed already and the spring was coming soon . It had been raining almost every day , so I spend most of the days in home , waiting for him to come . With every passing day I was getting more and more attached to him , and my friends said that it’s bad , because if something happens it will be really hard for me to forget him . They may be right , but I can’t help it and it’s already too late since I’m deeply in love with him .

“ Unnie !!! “ someone called just before I felt someone grabbing my jacket , instantly turning around I saw a small figure standing just beside me .

“ Eun Sun ?!? Why are you out in the rain without an umbrella ?!? “ I asked leaning to the little girl , and brushing her hair as she was all wet . Kim Eun Sun was a little girl who lives near my house , after saving her from some boys that tried to bully her , Eun Sun always called me ‘ my unnie’ or ‘my savior ‘ , which I didn’t mind and besides she was the most adorable 7 year old girl that I had seen .

“ I forgot my keys again !!! “ she pouted , while I rolled my eyes before messing up her hair

“ And your parents will be late again ?!? “ I asked looking at her adorable face , while she simply nodded before sneezing  “ Come on , I’ll make you something warm “she took my hand and so we went down the street to my house , while the rain was still pouring .

 

~~~

 

“ Here , change into this clothes “ and I gave her some clothes that were already small for me , but still they were too big for her small body . Turning the TV on I went to make some snacks and hot cocoa , while Eun Sun stayed in the living room . I was really happy that she was with me , I loved her like a little sister . Suddenly someone knocked on the front door , but before I could answer it Eun Sun ran to the door .

“ Who are you ?!? “ she asked the person on the door , but when I heard the soft voice I quickly went to the door.

“ Taemin-ah “ I said when I saw him , before literally throwing myself on him . He hugged me tightly , before leaning for a kiss “ Ah , not in front of Eun Sun !!! “ I chuckled placing a finger on his plump lips . The fact is that I want to kiss him too , but it’s not the right time and place . He pouted his lips cutely , while turning his gaze toward Eun Sun . My phone rang so I went to take it , while I left Taemin with Eun Sun in the living room .

 

It was mum and she said that she was going with dad to some friends’place , so I was going to be alone for awhile . Guess I have to make dinner for Taemin and Eun Sun , but before that I called her parent not to worry about their daughter . After dinner I was going to send her home , and the good thing was that her parent were good friends with mine , so there was no problem . While I was making the dinner I took a little peek in the living room , just to make sure that they were alright .

“ Unnie’s mine !!! “ yelled Eun Sun while making funny faces toward Taemin .

“ No , she’s mine !!! “ he complained before Eun Sun grabbed a pillow and without wasting more time she tried to hit Taemin , who for my surprise didn’t dodge and the pillow hit his face .

“ Take that !!! “ she laughed , raising her hands in the air , while going up from the couch . But then Taemin grabbed her and started to swing her around the room . They were so adorable , like father and daughter . Without making any sounds , I went back to the kitchen to make dinner , while the big smile never left my face .

 

~~~

“ Come on kids , time for dinner “ I called them from the kitchen , while preparing the table . Taemin came with Eun Sun on his shoulders . She was enjoying every moment of the ride he was giving her , that she didn’t want to get down .

“ Come on , kiddo “ he said taking her from his shoulders and gently placing her on the chair next to him .

“ We’re just like a family , right unnie ?!? “ Eun Sun smiled , taking a sip from the juice . Hearing that I choke a little , not expecting her to say that . But from the way I see it , yeah we’re just like a family . Taemin was the funny but sometimes strict father , Eun Sun was the cute little daughter ,loved by her parents and I was the carrying mother .

“ Yeah , that’s right !!! “ saying that I turned my gaze toward Taemin , who smiled at me when he noticed that I was looking him .

 

 After dinner Eun Sun went to watch TV , while I was washing the dishes . Taemin was helping me by giving me the plates and the glasses . While washing I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist .

“ What are you doing ?!? Eun Sun might see !!! “ I said annoyed .

“ I missed you “ he whisper in my ear while placing his jawline on my shoulder . I blushed deep red , as I missed him the same way . Turning to his side , I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer until our noses touched each other . His warm breath gently brushed my lips , sending shivers down my spine .

“ unnie !!! I’m sleepy “ I hear the cute voice of the little girl . She was standing right against me and Taemin , rubbing lightly her eyes with the back of her hands . 

 

Escaping from Taemin’s embrace I went to Eun Sun

“ Well then , we better take you home “she took my hand and so we went to the front door . It was still raining , and I took the umbrella . Eun Sun was too tired to walk so she asked Taemin to carry her, he just smiled leaning to take the little girl . And so we walked down the street , Taemin was carrying Eun Sun on his back , while the little girl hugged his neck and closing her eyes , she soon fell asleep . I was walking behind them , holding the umbrella so that all three of us won’t get wet .

 

When we finally arrived , Eun Sun’s father took her from my boyfriend’s back , and going inside the house , while her mother thanked me for keeping her daughter safe .

“ It’s nothing , she’s like my little sister “ I smiled waving for goodbye .

Walking down the street to my house , Taemin placed a hand over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him .

 

In front of the door , he leaned closer to my face . I gladly  smiled wrapping my hands around his neck . His warm breath was gently flattering my skin , so I close my eyes waiting for his warm lips to touch mine . Everything was so perfect , when suddenly my phone rang . I jumped lightly , scared from the sudden vibration . Ok , so I had enough with all the interruption . All I want is to kiss my boyfriend !!!

“ Yes , mum ?!? “ with an annoying voice I replied , making her stop for a moment .

“ Am I interrupting you , honey ?!? “ she chuckled lightly , but loud enough for me to hear it .

“ No , what’s wrong ?!? “ I rolled my eyes , already getting tired of this conversation .

“ Oh , nothing . I just wanted to tell you that today you’ll be alone at home ! Hope you don’t mind “

“ It’s ok , have fun “ and before she could say anything else , I hung up . I looked at Taemin who was smiling at me “ Can you stay for the night ?!? “ I asked shyly hanging my head down , avoiding  his beautiful eyes . The silence was killing me , but I was too embarrassed to look at him . Suddenly his arms cupped my face , raising my head so I could look right into his eyes .  

“ You know that I can’t stay “  I know that but at least he could stay until I go to sleep !

Kissing my forehead , he went into the depths of the night . I went to the living room , and lazily sat on the couch , turning the TV on , but then I quickly turned it off . I was too tired to even keep my eyes open . While going up the stairs I thought that I saw something or should I say someone .  It was little strange , and my heart started to beat really fast . The adrenaline rushed through my veins , and the fear took over me again . What if it was one of my crazy dreams again , I hadn’t had them in so long ! 

 

Going to my room , where the strange noises were coming , I opened the door and the bright light coming from inside blinded me , so I raised my arm before my eyes . The view that appeared was something that I never expected to be , I wasn’t in my room anymore !....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorry for the short chapter >.< 
hope it was cute .. sort of XDD i'll try to make more ... Taemin x Hana moments ^^ ~ 
thanks to all the ppl who commented ^^ 
and i'll try to update soon !!!!!!!!!!! 
comments are loved :))