Can't forget you...

Loving You Equals Death

 

Taemin’s POV :

 

“ TAEMIN !!!  “  she welled from behind while my body was moving away from her  “ TAEMIN … PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME “ every scream, every word that came were stabbing my heart . I knew that it was wrong , Hana … the love of my life was slowly dying because of me and now I’m leaving her like that .

 

As my feet left the hospital I ran away , it was too much for me to handle. I have to free her from the curse I can’t let her die like that . The first thing to do was to get out of town . I was leaving for good , I had no idea where to but I was leaving . All this time I was thinking of a way to save Hana , I have to save her no matter what . I have to learn how to get her away from my heart and mind.

 

My final destination was Busan , it was far away from the town I used to live . No one would actually try to find me there . My heart was bleeding I already missed Hana , I wanted to run and hug her with all my strength but it was too late for that .

I found myself an apartment where I could live for awhile before figuring something else . Nothing was going to be the same , I was alone again but this time because I was afraid that if I thought about Hana I’ll take her life away just for a second .

 

So I was sitting alone in the little living room of the apartment , thinking about a way to save my one and only love . My mind was filled with thoughts of her , how she cried for me not to leave . I can’t be away from her , I miss her so much that I was ready to kill just to be with her .

 

With every day the thirst to kill was fading away , the only thing that I needed was food . I felt different , I was living a different life… it was not mine . The mark on my chest from the curse was slowly fading away , I was turning into a human again … but for the price of the life of the most precious person to me . How could I now live like that knowing it’s not my life . I hate myself for what I have done to her , I have to think of a way to save Hana .

 

Spending all the time in the library , searching for ways to break the curse . I could sense that her end was near , that she’s dying and I have no time . Even if I’m far away from here , she was always in my heart . It was useless , I simply can’t forget her .

 

I stayed all night not able to sleep , just watching outside the window . People were smiling happy for the lives they were living , but I was not happy . There was no reason for me to live if Hana was not with me . What’s the point in wanting to live , if I could die instead of her I’ll gladly  give everything . I tried even contacting Soo Jin , but her spirit never came to me . She was probably happy because I was desperately wanting Hana to live .

 

~~~

 

One night I went to the hospital and I saw her sleeping peacefully . I was afraid to walk next to her as she might wake up . Her face was pale , her body looked weak . Seeing her like that was just too much for me , I was at the edge of cry with all my strength . What have I done to the girl that I love so much . She was barely breathing and the little napkins with her blood were just terrifying , my heart was bleeding … I was dying along with her not able to do anything to save her life .  

 

After watching her for awhile I went out the room just to hide behind the corner . The reason for that was not because of the nurses , but that Key guy appeared and entered Hana’s room . At first, anger filled my whole body and I was ready to enter the room again , but after thinking a little I walked away from the hospital . Who the hell am I to do that , at least he stayed with her not like me … running away .

 

That night I walked alone in the dark , re-thinking about everything . If I had never entered Hana’s life she could have been happy with that guy right now. The guilt never left my mind and it was eating me from inside . The only thing I was thinking about was Hana , I needed her in my life .

 

I still remember the first time I saw her , her soul that was simply calling me . The fear in her eyes … her shaking figure . She was scared from the real me but in the end she accepted the monster in me with all her heart and showed me what love truly is.

The sweet and calm eyes that always showed me how much I meant to her , they simply revealed her soul in front of me … her eyes  … the open window to her soul . The rhythmic sound of her heartbeat that I never get tired of listening . It was just like my personal lullaby.

 

Her soft and warm lips that I could kiss all my life , they were talking without words coming from them . It was like one touch of hers and I was in Heaven , one touch that could take all the pain and sorrow away , that could take me away from the whole world to a new place only for both of us.

 

Everything reminded me of Hana , every time I closed my eyes to sleep she was the one in my dreams and every morning I was waking up with the thoughts of her … simply sleeping beside me . She was part of me now , being far away from her was like living without breathing.

 

I found a temporary job at some café and all the girls were checking me out but I had no eyes  for them… the girl that I wanted was not beside me so nothing was the same anymore . My phone rang and as soon as I answered my eyes widened . It was a familiar voice , someone that I never expected to call me.

“ Surprised ? I had come to talk with you “ the person from the other line said . I swallowed hard before coming up with something to reply.

“ You came ?  “ was all I could say before the person chuckled lightly .

“ Turn around Lee Taemin “ instantly  turning around I almost dropped the phone in my hand . The blond-haired guy was standing right at the entrance of the café …. Key had found me .

 

~~~

 

It was awkward indeed , we took a seat in the corner of the café . His gaze was focused on me while my eyes traveled everywhere except from his face. I had nothing to say , just one thing bothered me … how did he manage to find me .

“ So Taemin “ he started not taking his eyes off of me “ You’re living here ? “ I simply nodded looking at his eyes . He was angry I could tell, but hiding it behind his smile . I had killed so many people that simply by looking in their eyes their whole soul was revealed before my gaze.

 

“ You know the condition Hana is in now, right ? “ he waited for me to answer .

“ Yeah “ I mumbled playing with my fingers . I never wanted to talk with him , why is he here … does he know something about the curse? Did Hana tell him everything and now he’s here to save her …does he have any plan ? … my head was filled with questions that I never intended to say loud .

“ Then why did you leave her behind ? “ he raised his tone a little , causing the people around us to turn their gaze toward us .

“ Calm down a little “ I said before getting up from my seat “ Let’s go outside for a walk “ standing up as well both of us went out the café, the last thing I needed was drama at my working place .

 

“ I can’t stand seeing her like that … it’s killing me from inside “ I honestly said walking along a little park near the café .

“ You can’t stand seeing her like that ?  Pathetic … Lee Taemin you’re really pathetic “ he hissed , his words just made me stop and turn around to face him.

“ Don’t talk when you have no idea what’s going on … you don’t know anything “ I almost yelled , clenching my fist.

“ Hana is dying that’s what I need to know … Don’t you think that it doesn’t hurt me seeing her slowly dying before my eyes … don’t you think that her parent are happy to see their child like that? … “ he stopped for a second to take a deep breath “ What would happen if all of us leave her just because we can’t stand seeing her dying ? You’re really a loser … and you claim her love ? “

 

The anger took over me , I could feel my nails sinking deeply into my palm . My hands were numb already .

“ Shut up , you don’t know anything … you’re just some guy trying to take her heart . Do you think that she can love you the same way as she loves me … ?  “ the moment I said those words I felt his fist on my face . The impact was so strong that I fell on the ground while little streams of blood slided down my jaw . My gaze looked up at the guy right in front of me , he was indeed angry like hell . But I deserve it , he was the one who never left Hana’s side even if it’s hurting him seeing her like that.

 

“ At least I’m not running away from my problems … you’re just a little kid . What you know about the world ? How could you leave her like that … DAMN IT … SHE’S ING DYING ! “ he yelled while a single tear escaped his eyes. I was shocked , he was crying right in front of me …crying from anger and sorrow. I just stood there without talking , he was right I was a kid … a 500 year old kid “ Do you know how many times I wanted to run away , seeing her like that is killing me. I know that she could die any minute and that makes me want to be there for her. At least come and see her for the last time , she would be happy to see you before …” he stopped and went ahead. I got up and followed him while wiping the blood from my mouth .

 

“ How did you manage to find me ? “ when I asked he turned around and glared at me.

“ It was hard but not impossible, with little help of my friends “ he simply said before going away “ She’ll be happy to see you “ he said before walking away from my sight.

 

I stayed in the park for awhile , thinking about Key’s words . He just came all the way here to tell me that Hana is dying and she would be happy to see me … he told me that she miss me .

 

Before I knew it I was already at the apartment that I rented , literally tearing my shirt and looked myself in the mirror . The mark on my chest was almost gone and my wounds never healed . I was turning into a human … a mortal . The last thing for me to do was to go back at the hospital and take Hana with me .

 

It was night already and I preyed for her to be still alive , the only plan I had was to take her to Soo Jin’s grave and beg for Hana to stay alive . Running in the hospital I went to the room where I last saw her , immediately opening the door I found her beautiful face looking at me while tears fell down her cheeks .

“ Taemin “ she slowly whispered before smiling lightly . I could feel that she’s happy now , the sweet voice that called my name again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

New update ~ really sorry for not updating … Y_Y

I’ll try to update soon ~

And for those who want to see Hana dead … sorry that it’s not in this chapter.

comments are loved :))