The story !

Loving You Equals Death

 

The room I was in , I think I have been here before . A warm and gentle light was coming from the fireplace . The fluffy carpet was just like I remembered it , and then it hit me . I was in Taemin’s house . But this time the house was more like a new one . And there I saw him , he was reading a book . Slowly  step by step I went to him , but he didn’t look at me .

“ Taemin-ah ?!? “ slowly raising my hand , trying to touch his face . Why is he not responding ?!? And when I reached for his face my hand literally passed through his skin . What’s going on , am I a ghost ?!?

“ Taemin , get your lazy here “ a manly voice shouted and without wasting more time , Taemin went up and toward the way where the voice came from . I was curious to find out who called him , so I followed the walking boy . In front of me was standing a man , and judging by his appearance he was really rich . Taemin just stood there without talking , while the man walked around the room . He stopped in front of the big window and muttered something , but so low that I wasn’t able to hear him .

“  Taemin , since your mother died  I have had hard time watching over you and your little sister ! But now that you had grown up , you need to stop playing around and find a good girl to marry “ the man said turning to Taemin . So the man is Taemin’s father ?!? Is this one of those dreams that I had … probably it’s one of them !

 

“ Yes , appa “ and with that he went out and of course I followed him . He went out and some boys were waiting in front of the house . After talking about something they went down the path , while continuing to talk . It was really strange for me , well come on I was following my boyfriend , who was talking with his friends and not to forget that I was invisible and no one can see me .

“ Say Taemin , how many girls have you slept with ?!? “ one of the boys asked , making me widen my eyes . Did they even know what that is?!? But I’m sure that Taemin is not a boy who plays around .

“ Well they are so many that I forgot ! “ he chuckled making the other boys laugh “ But you know how is it .  They think that I love them … and when we break up they all cry “ . What the hell is Taemin talking about , how can he play with girls ?!? Is this the person I love … ?!?  The things that he said made my heart ache a little , so I placed a hand on my chest . It’s really hard to find out that your boyfriend is an , who is so cold-hearted toward girls . Following the boys , I felt like someone was watching us . I looked around and it was the center of the town . It’s so different than the town I live in now . The boys went to some bench and continued talking about the girls they had been with . That was so annoying , I don’t care and it would be better not to think about the things that Taemin said earlier . A girl passed by them and looked at Taemin , while smiling warmly .

“ See that girl ?!? “ the boy that was sitting next to Taemin said with his annoying voice . Don’t know why but he reminds me of Sulli !!! Probably they are related somehow. He has the same smile like she did , so annoying “ That is the daughter of the witch ! “

“ She’s not that bad “ Taemin replied still looking at the girl . The boy that looked just like Sulli got up , raised his hand toward Taemin .

“ I challenge you , Lee Taemin !!! “ the boy said , and without wasting more time he went ahead to the direction where the girl was . The other boys followed so as Taemin .  What the hell was that crazy boy talking about ?!? ‘ I thought following them behind . All of them hid behind the trees . I  was confused at first , but then I saw that girl . She went in a house that was not that far from the house where Taemin lives “ You have to make her fall for you , and then break her heart !!! “  that same annoying voice of that boy echoed in my ears . I wanted to punch his annoying face , but every time I tried my hand passed by his whole body . The only thing that was left for me is Taemin to refuse . If he was the boy that I know , then he’ll refuse , but I was wrong . He smirked going toward the house .

I went closer after Taemin , who didn’t even blink . Is he that cold-hearted ?!? I still can’t believe it ! The weather was cold , I could feel the coldness . After talking with the girl Taemin went to his friend , and when I tried to go I was like frozen . My legs refused to follow him and so I stayed in front of the door . Something was pulling me in and without wasting more time , I just left that force to drag me along . Like a ghost I passed by the door without even opening it . The house was not that big , but it was cozy . The fireplace illuminated the little room  that the girl was in . Sitting beside a woman , her face was all wrinkled and her expression was showing that she was already tired . She was too old to even make some movements . The girl was sitting on the floor , right besides the chair with the old lady .

“ Soo Jin-ah “ the lady called the girl , trying to get up .

“ I’ll help you grandma “ the sweet voice came from the girl , she helped the old lady to stand up from her seat . Both of them went to the other room and I followed them behind . Now I know where I have seen this girl . It’s the same that warned me about Taemin . So this is the girl that cursed him . ‘ She seems nice , why did she do this to him ?!? ‘ I thought still following them . The old lady lied down on the bed , while the girl gently covered her with the blanket .

“ Soo Jin-ah , are you still sad ?!? “ and the old lady brushed the girl’s face , while tears escaped from her eyes .

“ It’s ok grandma , I know that umma was assumed to be witch and when they killed her , I promised myself to take care of you no matter what “ and with her warm smile , she kissed the old lady’s forehead before going out the room . I felt my eyes watering , when I heard that her mother was killed . It must be really hard for her , and she have to take care of her sick grandmother .

 

I went in the room with the fireplace , once again . The girl placed a little notebook on her legs . When she opened it I saw the things she had wrote in it . Can’t believe they had diaries ! It turned to be that she really loves Taemin , I don’t know why I felt little irritated by the fact that she was with my Taemin ! I stared to read what she was writing

 

Dear diary ,

Today Taemin asked me out , and I accepted . Hope we can be together , because I love him so much … When the people from the town killed my mother I was really upset , but Taemin came to me while the others were afraid . I really Love him , he’s my everything now . And now that he asked me out I know that he probably likes me ! Now I have to go to bed but I promise to tell you everything later !!! 

 

She closed the book , and before I knew it she went to her room . Closing the door behind her , this time I didn’t follow . Instead I looked around the room , it was not like the house where Taemin lives , but it was nice . Something caught my attention , a bracelet that I had seen before . A single tear escaped my eye , the same bracelet that Taemin was wearing on his wrist . My heart ached a little and before I knew it I was sitting on the chair near the fireplace . The thought of Taemin loving that girl , made me want to go away . Just to run somewhere and hide , but where could I go ?!? I have no idea where I am ,  and why people can’t see me . This is more that a dream , it’s like I’m living the things that happened years ago . I don’t want to know the truth anymore , I don’t want to feel that pain ! The pain that’s burning me from inside .

 

“ Hana “ a soft and gentle voice called me . Turning around I saw her , Soo Jin was standing right in front of me . The long white dress perfectly fit her slim body . The long hair that was falling down her shoulders made the girl look like a Goddess . Taking my hand she leaded me to a door , the bright light that came from it ones again blinded my eyes . When I opened them again I was in a really dark room . I could barely see anything , but Soo Jin was still holding my hand . Her touch reminded me of Taemin’s , and when I imagined the fact that he might love her , made me choke I don’t want to think about that thing . The sudden light made me snap from my thought and I looked around in disbelieve .   The whole room was filled with candles , right in the center of the room was a big circle . There was something written in it , but in a language that I hadn’t seen . Then I noticed a person on the chair , he was tied up . His blond hair was reflecting the little light that was coming from the candles . I noticed his bare chest , and I ran to him but Soo Jin stopped me .

“ What are you doing ?!? “ yelling I tried to release my hand from her grip .

“ Just watch , you can’t change anything “ she said while smiling at me . Trying to calm myself I closed my eyes and breathed heavily . She’s right , the only thing I could do is , just watch !

 

 

While trying to escape from the rope , the girl came closer to him . Her face was expressionless , she was holding a book and a knife . Her hands were shaking , and with every step she took , the tears from her eyes never stopped . The pain was well written in her eyes , I would never thought for a second that I could be tearing up just by the scene in front of me .

“  Do you know how much I love you ?!? I’ll do everything for you !!! “ she finally spoke . The Soo Jin that was in front of me and the one beside me were so different . I would never thought that they are the same person “ Now that my heart is broken into pieces , I’ll make you pay ~ my love “ she weakly smiled while the tears slid down her perfect face . Taemin just stood there , he didn’t talk nor smile . The fear in his eyes was unbearable , I don’t want to see him like that !

 

The girl started to read something and just within the blink of an eye , she pressed the knife on Taemin’s chest , just on the place where his heart was beating . The sharp screams that were escaping from his mouth echoed all over the place . The red liquid colored his chest , while I was standing there watching the person I love writhing in pain . The tears escaped my eyes and with a little touch from Soo Jin , I placed my hands on my chest just on my heart when the blood started sliding down my clothes , the pain …. It was something that I had never felt ! Screaming and begging for the pain to stop , I fell on the ground . Now mine and Taemin’s screams entangle in one . The pain that he was feeling , now I can feel it too . Red … everything was red . The color that I had seen many times in my dreams .

“ PLEASE , MAKE IT STOP !!! “ I screamed along with Taemin . It was like we were one person , one soul ! My mind went blank , I can’t stand this anymore ! Soo Jin just came to me again and with one hand and the pain stopped , we were in another place , the place that I know so well . It was the night where Taemin’s father burned Soo Jin . My breathing became heavier , I don’t want to see more of this ! I want to go home where everything is normal . But now with Taemin , nothing will be the same again !

 

Just by a blink of an eye and we were in another place , it was the house that I knew so well , the house of the one that I love . The dead body of the man on the ground was terrifying . The blood was every where . I saw Taemin in the darkness of the room , he was holding a little girl in his hands . He was covered in blood so as the little girl , but she was still alive . Her silent cries were echoing all over the room . Taemin’s eyes were filled with tears , the frightened child who was lost in the lust of the curse .

“ Don’t cry Taemin oppa ! I’ll always love you “ the little girl said before the little hand that she was raising to touch Taemin’s face just hit the cold floor . The pain , I could feel it again ! More painful than before , but this time I wasn’t bleeding , the pain was from inside …..