Need time !!!

Loving You Equals Death

 

I was sitting in my room , repeating the event again and again . Did Taemin kill that girl and why did he try to kill me !  I was wondering about that while walking around the room . I’m really confused right now . Taemin promised me to come later to my house where he’ll explain everything , but I can’t wait forever . I want to know as soon as possible , and it was already passing 11 pm and my parents were already sleeping . What am I going to say to them when they ask why Taemin is here so late . Going downstairs I heard a little knock from the back door and immediately running toward the door I opened it as I knew that it was Taemin . Taking his hand I dragged him in the house and up the stairs to my room .  Locking the door behind I turned to face him

“ So , I’m all ears “ I said sitting on the bed next to him . He breathed heavily before saying anything which made me annoyed !

 

“ Well , I’m not sure if you’re going to believe me or not ! I’m cursed to live I have to kill and take the people’s souls “ he smiled weakly , but I made a sign for him to continue “ Well I was living long ago , in times where people were killing girls who were thought  to be witches . Just like a normal boy I was fooling around and playing with girls hearts . There was a girl in my village that was little weird and her mother was killed , because they thought that she was a witch . My friends told me that if I make her fall for me , I’ll have everything I want from them . And so I went to the girl and we soon became friends , and when she came to me and said that she loves me , I just laughed and said that it was all a joke and I don’t like her . After that she run away crying and when she came back she cursed me to be immortal . To kill the people and to take their souls , so I can live on “  I was listening really careful and as it was hard for me to believe what he just said , I nodded placing a hand on his

 

“ So you like to kill ?!? “ I manage to say but then I regret it as I saw the sorrow in his face .

“ No , I just can’t control it ! It’s against my will and I tried to stop it but I can’t “ he smiled lightly hanging his head down . I knew that he’s not joking , how can he joke after I saw him killing that girl ! Hugging him tightly I placed his head on my chest , gently brushing his hair .

“ I believe you “ was all I could say , he hugged me back while his hand traveled down my neck , sending chills down my spine .

“ Look what have I done to you ! What if I had killed you ?!? “ and he pushed me away , so he could look at my face .

“ Stop saying that “ and I got up going to the window “ She’s dead right ?!? “

“ Sorry “ and I heard the door of my room opening , I was shocked that it might be mum or dad , but when I turned it was Taemin who was leaving . I ran down the stairs and grabbing  his jacket , we stayed like that for awhile . Feeling that I was going to cry I hung my head down

“ Please , don’t leave me ! I love you “ mumbling the words , I felt the tears falling down my cheeks . Turning to me Taemin cupped  my face with his hand , gently wiping the tears from my  cheeks .

“ You’re making everything more complicated , pabo “  he hugged me while his fingers gently brushed my hair “ How can I leave the most precious thing in my life now ?!? “  he whisper softly in my ear , and I felt myself blush deep red . If I’m dreaming I don’t want to wake up !

 

~~~

 

It was getting late already as I was waiting in front of the little shop . My hands were freezing  so as my nose and every part of my body . I looked at my phone and I was going to wait a few minutes until going to school alone , but then I felt a pare of arms wrapping around my waist .

“ Sorry I’m late “ Taemin said just before I raised my hands to pinch his cheeks , pouting that he made me wait in the cold weather .

“ Let’s go or we’ll be late “ and I went ahead when he grabbed my hand and  interlocking his fingers with mine we went to school like that , feeling that my cheeks are turning red again I hid myself under the scarf “ I hate people staring at me “

“ It’s ok , let them stare “ Taemin chuckled , while we walked in the classroom .  It was really annoying , people were gathered into small groups , and it was so obvious that they were talking about me and Taemin . Girls were chuckling and I heard some of them saying that he must be crazy to like me , and probably he was playing around . Literally throwing my bag at the desk I took a seat .

 

It was lunch time and I was planning to stay and study for the test in the next lesson , but Taemin dragged me to the school roof .

“ What the ?!? “  but I stopped as I saw the balloons all over the roof “ What’s that all about ?!? “

“ To celebrate  our relationship “  and he smiled holding balloons .  I was really speechless from the gesture he had made .

“ Really ?!? “ and I went to hug him . I loved to be in his embrace . And now that I was with him and not some other girl , I feel really happy! After the surprise I released all the balloons in the sky , so we stayed like that watching at the beautiful view , it was some kind of romantic . We went to the classroom , when some girl called as the director wanted to see me .

 

I’m sure that they are planning something , but I went anyway . And so as I was right , the director has no idea , so annoyed going to the classroom I saw Taemin talking with some girl from the second class . His back was facing me and when the girl saw me , she smiled pulling Taemin into a kiss . I couldn’t see much , but my chest ached and running to the bathroom , I locked the door and stayed there . The tears came from my eyes unconsciously , it was really painful to see your boyfriend kissing another girl . I know that it wasn’t his fault , but still and the worst is that we hadn’t kissed yet .

 

The bell rang and pouring water on my face , not to look like I was crying I went in class . Going in class and taking my bags I went to another seat . I don’t want to sit near him , probably I’m crazy to be like that because it wasn’t his fault , but I’m really mad right now so I need time .

After the lessons , sneaking from the classroom I went home , just to find Key sitting on the couch and talking with my mother . Later on they explained that if I want to go in Seoul for one week , I was going to sleep in Key’s house .

 

“ I’ll go “ and I started to pack my stuff . For now I want to think for the things that had happened . And no it’s not because of that kiss today , I want to rest a little and to think if the things that happened  are real . I’m sure in one thing , my feeling toward Taemin are real but I need time .  Escorting me to the car , Key opened the door so I could go in , waving for my mother he drove away . The silence in the car was killing me , so I took my phone and playing with it I realized that I don’t have my boyfriend’s phone number . It’s really sad , isn’t it ?!?

“ You haven’t been in Seoul recently , right ?!? “

 

“ Yep “ and I looked at him , he was driving without taking his eyes off the road . The thought of Taemin never left my mind even when we were finally  in Seoul . His house was big and really beautiful . Well he’s a rich boy , what else should I expect from him . Helping me with the bags I went in the house , where his mother immediately welcome me with a big hug , now I know why our parents are such good friends , they are so alike !  

 

When the big talk ended  thanks to Key , he escorted me to the guest’s room .

“ Thank you “ I chuckled , while going after him .

“ You’re welcome “ he said opening the door . Man the room was even bigger that mine back home . After placing my bags on the bed , he went out so I could have some time for myself . Traveling around the room , where I had even my own bathroom I looked the photos which were on the table . They were of me and Key when we were little , can’t believe his mother keep this things . Going to the big terrace,  I sat on the chair . It was really nice here in the big city ,  and the fact that I can think about the things that had happened I smiled unconsciously , thinking that it would be nice if I was with Taemin now . But probably he won’t miss me that much after all I’m some girl who loves him , he has so many back at the town that he won’t be alone .

 

“ Can I come in ?!? “  Key asked opening the door slowly . I got up closing the terrace and going to him “ I just wondered if you want to go out with me and my friends “

“ Yeah , sure ! “ taking my jacket I went out from the room , in the living room there were three boys . They were drinking water , and from their appearance I could say that all of them were really handsome . One of them turned and our eyes met , he got up from his seat making the other boys turn to Key and when they saw me they got up too . I’m not sure why but I felt embarrassed , now that all of them were examining me with their eyes . Unconsciously squeezing Key’s hand I tried to hide myself . He made a painful expression which made me realize how strong my grip was , so I smiled nervously letting him go .

 

“ So , guys this is my childhood friend Hana , she’s half Japanese half Korean “ he said pulling me closer to him “ and Hana this are Onew , Minho and Jonghyun “ and he introduced me to his friends . After that we went out with Key’s car , I was curious where we’re going and his friends kept asking me questions , about my life and other stuff . Gladly answering all of them I took my phone and saw that my mother was calling me .

 

“ Yes mum ?!? “

“ Oh, nothing much honey , I wanted to know how are you “

“ I’m fine , just going out with Key oppa and his friends “ and I smiled to all of them , while they were looking at me . Somehow was annoying , like I’m some kind of attraction but I don’t mind some handsome guys to be interested in me . It was my first time after all , and to think that   they actually like me !

“ Oh, have fun ! “ my mother said chuckling a little , I’m sure that she was hoping for me to get a boyfriend in Seoul , but I have one , or I think I have .

“ Thanks mum “ I was about to hung up when she said that Taemin was searching for me . I’m not sure why but I was really happy until she said that he was with some girl that my mother thought it was his girlfriend . What the hell is going on ?!? Is he already with another girl ?!? I hung up and looked around just to find all of the boys staring at me . I gave a little smile , but deep inside I wanted to scream and probably to hit something .  

 

We went to  some café , but I wasn’t paying any attention to the things that they were talking , from the moment that my mother called me , my mood wasn’t that good .

“ Hana ?!? Are you ok ?!? “ I heard Key’s voice , he was right in front of me  holding two glasses .

“ Yeah , I’m fine  “ and taking the glass I took a sip , but then looked confused at Key “ You’re giving me alcohol ? “ but on another hand it’s great way to forget my worries . I hate alcohol , but probably I could drink this night only .

“ Well a little , I thought you would need some “ the thing I like in Key ,  is that he understands me pretty well .

 

When we got back in the house , I was already feeling dizzy . I knew that the alcohol wasn’t such a good idea and now that actually Key was carrying me on his back .  I will never drink again no matter  what problems I have . After leaving me in my bed he kissed my forehead before going out .  I just fell on the bed and closing my eyes , hoping that I could get some sleep . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

new update ^^ ~ 
omoo i LOVE long comments XDD hope you enjoyed the new update and sorry if the info is too much ~ i'll try to update soon again ~ 
Comments are loved :))