Memories...

Loving You Equals Death

 

The days became weeks and the weeks a whole month , yeah a whole month without Taemin . I never stopped waiting for him and I never will . It would sound funny coming out of my mouth , but a peace of me was happy that Taemin was not around . The sorrow in the eyes of my parents was enough , I wanted for Taemin to start all over again …. Living like a normal person . I understand that it’s too much for him to look at me …the girl struggling to stay happy even knowing that her end is near .

 

In the end Key somehow found out about my sickness and came in town to see me . He was crying just like my mother which was not helping me at all . Every time he was busy with working at some project in Seoul his friends were my company . The hospital became my second home , the white depressing rooms and that unique scent  were just brainwashing me .

 

The doctors wanted me to start some medical-treatments which I refused to take . I knew better than all the doctors that it was no use to poison my body since I’ll be dead anyway . So why not enjoy the time I had with the people I love instead in the hospital where the medicine will kill me faster. It was hard for my parents I know , they tried everything they could just to make me agree with the treatment. I was slowly dying right before their eyes and there was nothing they could do about it .

 

“ Hana , please eat what I made you … you’re really stubborn “ Key whined when I rejected the food he brought in the hospital . I had one of those times when the pain in my chest was so unbearable that I end up unconsciously lying on the bed in the same white room.

“ I’m not hungry right now “ smiling lightly I lifted myself from the bed , Minho one of Key’s friends was placing flowers all over the place which made me smile even more . He was really kind and when Key was not around he was with me , I have no idea but he always brought me flowers which made me wonder why … it’s not because of my name or something right ?

 

“ Fine I can’t handle your stubbornness , I’ll be going to Seoul for awhile but I promise to be back soon okay ? “ Key went up and kissed my forehead before walking next to Minho “ Please look after her , Onew will be here soon “ his voice had that familiar to me note of worry and sorrow that I could sense in everyone .

“ Sure thing hyung , don’t worry “ Minho smiled before patting Key on the shoulder .

“ Don’t push yourself too hard … or you’ll have problems with me …got it ? “ Key turned to me waiting for my respond . I just rolled my eyes and nodded agreeing with his words , it’s not that I have the strength to move much.

 

I looked around the room with all the flowers , and it was like the white-hospital-room was more comfy than before.

“ Thank you for the flowers I really like them “ I said to Minho before he made his way to the bed “ I just wonder why you bring me flowers all the time ? “

“ The flowers are the symbol of life , I just want to show you that you have to stay strong and grab the life in your hands …. After all you’re Hana …you have to smile to the sun and enjoy every day of your life “ his words just made me cry , he reminded me that I was loved again …that I missed Taemin with every breath I take .

“ Thank you for the flowers , they remind me of someone special “ the tears slid down my cheeks while the image of Taemin repeated in my head , although a month passed already it was like years for me , my life without Taemin is not the same … I had no regrets giving my life to him so he could be happy without the whole curse thing .

 

I looked out the window , it was like something was calling me . The same feeling again … the want to go in that house again . I was not sleeping from all the nightmares that never put me at ease , the same dream of my death was more realistic than ever . I could feel that my end is near , just knocking on the door and waiting for me to answer .

 

My head turned slowly to the boy in the room , his gaze traveled around the room before our eyes met . The first time I actually saw Minho lightly crying , his eyes were filled with tears until a single one escaped from his eyes falling along the curves of his cheek .

“ Minho-ah , can I ask you a favor ? “  smiling brightly I tried to lift myself from the bed , at the same time he wrapped his hands around my waist giving me support .

“ Anything for you “ when I heard that I chuckled lightly by his cuteness , we became really close friends . He was the one who always support me no matter my decisions , even the one where I refused medical-treatment .

“ I want to go somewhere “ I was little worried that this time he’ll refuse and say that I have to stay in the hospital, but he simply nodded and helped me go out the white room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The dark shadows of the trees falling upon the old house , it might look like a haunted house but for me this was the place where I found my true love … where I found Taemin. It had been awhile since I came here , for I’m in no condition to walk around alone . As I approached the house with little steps , while Minho was supporting me by holding my waist . Just then a flashback appeared , it was at the time where I was going to Taemin’s house every day and he was waiting for me , watching me from the window where he usually stayed .

 

With little steps I went to the front door , hesitating to open it or not . My hands danced along the door-handle before pressing it lightly. The old door made a little cracking sound before making way for me and Minho to enter . My body was indeed weak if Minho was not holding me tightly I would be on the floor now .

“ Let’s go this way “ he just smiled and we entered the living room were I spend the time with Taemin . Where I was in his embrace all day long , my gaze turned to the little fluffy-carpet near the fireplace .

 

~ Flashback ~

 

“ Come on I don’t want to be alone a second more “ whining lightly my gaze turned to the door , waiting for Taemin to join me on the fluffy-carpet where I was sitting .

“ I’m coming “ I heard his voice a few seconds before his body entered the living room. It was winter and everything was frozen outside the house . The little flames were playing along the woods in the fireplace in their never ending dance . Taemin settled himself next to me before pulling me into a hug . My head rested on his chest where the melodic rhythm of his heart played like a lullaby . His hands gently caressed my hair before his jaw rested on my shoulder .

“ I love you “ Taemin slowly whispered in my ear before interlocking our hands . His words just melted my heart , my head turned around before our lips brushed one another . The sweet and soft feeling of his kissable lips send me to heaven immediately .

“ I sincerely love you “ I whispered among the kiss … Taemin what have you done to me ?

~ End of flashback ~

 

“ Minho-ah , help me go to the piano “ weakly whispering I turned my gaze to the piano , the place that Taemin loved the most . My hand grazed along the piano keys before sitting on the little chair . Just then Minho’s phone rang

“ Excuse me for a second “ he smiled before walking out the room . When I was left alone with my thoughts another flashback haunted my mind.

 

~ Flashback ~

 

Piano , the sound that welcomed me every time in Taemin’s house . He was sitting there … in the living room , while his fingers danced in the perfect harmony of the songs he was playing . When playing , Taemin was himself . The lost boy searching for forgiveness , the boy who suffered so much in his entire life … just by watching him I was in heaven . The tears were always in my eyes when he played the piano , I want to protect him from all the sadness . If I could make him forget all the misfortunes that he went through.

 

Every time I was there watching over him , wanting to take all the pain and sorrow away from him. And just like every time he was playing the same song that he used to tell me how much he loves me , the same song that made me cry every time he played it , the same song he loves so much … our love song .

 

 

 

“ Love you “ I whispered after the song ended , while resting my head on his shoulder .

“ You know what ? Every time I play that song it reminds me of you and how much I love you … I love you Hana. “ Taemin turned to me and cupped my face with his warm palms . I was mesmerized by his beautiful dark eyes , the eyes I yearned to look at for the rest of my life . I’m under his spell for the rest of my life … my true and only love … Taemin the owner of my entire life .

 

His lips gently touched mine ,  the amount of love he gave me through that simple lip-touch was enough to make my heart beat fast and to make me forget every worry I had . His touch , his warmth , his scent … all I think of is Taemin , the owner of my mind and heart …

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

I could watch him play the piano all day long , every time his hands grazed along the piano keys was like angels dancing around the room … bringing the light from Heaven with them. But now that light was gone , Taemin took everything with him . The only thing left from him were the memories of our love-story , the love story  that I will never forget .

 

Taemin was still here with me , in my heart . Even if thinking of him brings tears to my eyes , they are tears from the beautiful moments we had together . I will always love him.

 

Minho came and so he helped me go up from the little chair , before I could make another step my gaze turned again to the piano . Taemin will you at least come and see me before I close my eyes forever ? … that question haunted my mind even when we left the house . I was hoping to see him for the last time , even for a second … Taemin I miss you so much that if I had the strength I would cry and beg for you to come back .

 

 

“ Thank you Minho-ah , thank you for everything “ I whispered, the tears in my eyes slowly sliding down my cheeks again.

“ I told you before that I’ll do everything for you right ? So now don’t cry okay ? “ he gently smiled helping me lay on the bed in the hospital .

“ I’m crying because I’m so happy “

“ That’s good then , little flower “ Minho gently kissed my forehead before walking out the room .

“ Little flower ? “ I smiled unconsciously at the cute name my friend called me . My gaze turned to the flowers near the window , yeah I’m a little flower … but every flower needs sun and water to live on , but Taemin is gone … my one and only sun . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I know I can apologize all day and that won’t be enough  Y_Y   I really at updating more often !

And I feel really bad for making all of you hate Taemin for leaving Hana … Please don’t hate him !!!!  

So I want to say one thing – don’t hate the maknae … hate the author XDD jk jk … don’t hate me nor Taemin he’s innocent okay ?

Thanks for all the comments ^^ ~

I’ll try to update soon …. yeah

comments are loved :))