Not Another Nightmare ...

Loving You Equals Death

And when I opened the door I saw him , his blond hair and shining smile ....

 

“ Key oppa ?!? “ it was an old friend who lives in Seoul . You wonder where I know him ?!? Well his family and mine are really close and I used to play with him when I was little . I was really surprised when  I saw him right in front of my door .

“ Can I come in ?!? “ he asked when I kept staring at him , well I used to like him back then so you probably understand , anyway I welcomed him and we went in the living room .

So he was here because my mother said that we moved to Korea , I’m little happy because since I’m here I hadn’t made friends and I’m somehow like a loner or something , but in this town they are only bunch of es and weird guys so everyone in my place will chose to be alone . We talked about the good old times when we spend most of the time together and how we used to be ‘ married ‘ , yeah like little kids we liked to play the so called Family game , at that time I had no idea what that meant but now it’s different and he’s different . We hadn’t seen each other for almost 4 years and he had grown up really fast . I almost didn’t recognized him , and I started to wonder is this really the boy that used to play with toys ?!?

“ So how’s the love life ?!? Do you have a boyfriend ?!? “ he smiled waiting for my answer . Is he serious ?!? What’s up with that question,  and besides if he think that I’ll like someone from this ty town he’s so wrong .

“ No , I haven’t got the chance to live in one place for a long time ! “ my face turned pale as I was right , it’s really strange that I managed to make best friends in Tokyo but I haven’t got the chance to like someone . Guess I’ll stay alone forever .

Key patted my head smiling cutely making me blush lightly , guess I still like him …sort of “ How about you ?!? “ I asked , I really look like an idiot , what am I expecting ?!? For him to tell that he doesn’t , so we can be best friends and probably to become a couple ?!? I seriously have to stop thinking stupid things .

“ Well , I have a girlfriend for about an year “ so he has a girlfriend , guess she’s really lucky to have him . Hope she’s pretty like him or they won’t match perfectly . We talked long and I felt really happy that I’m actually talking with someone . It has been a long time except that time I’m talked with Sulli and her friends but I thank god that stopped .

 

My mother came and when she saw him , yeah you know what followed , hugs and kisses . She started to ask him about his parents and other stupid things , he had no choice but to answer , so I went in my room to take my phone because the talk with my mother will take long time , I might have time to take shower and even to eat .

When I was going to my room I heard something from inside the room , not stopping I went to the door opening in slowly , the window was open and the cold wind messed everything on my desk . I’m so stupid to leave the window open and the strange thing was that I didn’t remember opening it . I went to close it when I saw something or should I say someone . It was really dark but I could clearly see the dark figure looking at my window . I got panicked but I couldn’t  move . Staring at the figure trying to see more when I felt someone touching my shoulder , I jumped turning to see Key’s smile . Holding my chest with one hand I breathed heavily .

 

“ Sorry , did I scare you ?!? “ he apologized hugging me . I assuring him that everything is ok . Looking through the window to the direction where the figure was . Yeah it was gone , was it my imagination ?!? I hope so !!!  

After dinner Key was going to sleep in the guest’s room just next to mine . After the chatting with my parents he came with  me in my room where we talked a lot . I really missed him like a friend ! And besides I miss talking with someone at all . When he went out I took the book again , I’m not sure why I’m reading this lame books but they make me fall asleep really quick .

 

~~~

 

“ Kill her , the witch  kill her !!! She cursed my son “ a man was yelling holding  a torch in one hand . People were gathered right in front of a pole where a girl was tied up , from her appearance I could tell that she’s my age , her pale face was shining under the moon . But where am I ?!?  It was like in the ancient times where girls were killed just because they were accused of being witches . The man was still yelling and he was right in front of me ‘ What’s this ?!?  Why am I tied up ?!? NOOOOOOO ‘ I cried when I noticed that the tied girl was me . I tried to free myself but the ropes were really tight , so tight that I could feel the blood sliding down my hands , from the cuts the ropes made . The man placed the torch on the hay and soon everything was burning . The fire came to me really quick and I could feel the warmth . I tried to scream but no voice came , the pain was horrible , I just wanted to die . My head turned to a boy that was watching next to that man . His face was expressionless , his blond hair reflecting the moonlight and then I remembered it’s the same boy from my other dream .

I smiled at him unconsciously  “ I loved you “  my lips said , while I was crying from all the pain that I feel right now . But why did I say that ?!? Like someone is talking in my place ! “Please , I don’t want this pain , I just want to die “ I yelled , while all the people were looking at me. I closed my eyes waiting to die , while I felt my body burning ...

 

I woke up looking at the old roof , so it was another ty dream . Getting up from my bed I went downstairs to drink some water . And like every day I was alone except that now I’m with Key . I went to change my clothes , the breakfast was ready , my mother wanted Key and me to eat before he went home and I to school . After our breakfast he came with me to my school , guess he was curious to know where I’m studying as he graduated one ear ago . Such a lucky guy he is, I’ll give everything to get out of that  ty school , filled  with es and losers .

“ Will you come again ?!? “   I know how this sounds , like I’m desperate or something but I don’t care , I want to see him again . He smiled giving me a hug , man I don’t know how long it had been since someone had actually hugged me , and I’m not counting the hugs that my mum and dad gives me every time they come home . I really enjoy it , his sweet smell and the warmth .

“ Yeah , sure “ and I stayed to watch his figure getting further and further until he disappeared from my vision . I went in the school thinking what the hell am I doing , he has a girlfriend and everything .

 

In the classroom everyone were discussing something , I don’t care really if it doesn’t involve me  everything’s ok . Taking a seat on my desk I look around and to my surprise Sulli was gone so were her friends , I smiled thinking that they skip lessons again when one girl from my class came to me , unsure if to say something or not . So am I that strange or scary that she was standing without saying a word ?!?

“ Ano … I just wanted to ask  if you can lend me your notebook “  she smiled shyly not sure what I was about to say , looking at my bag I raised my notebook  . I had never talked to her before but she seems like a nice girl .

“  Do you know already ?!? “  another girl came patting her on the shoulders , completely ignoring my presence she continued talking right when she mention something about a murder . I roller my eyes completely bored as everyone knew about that “ Sulli’s friends got killed and now she’s in a hospital from all the shock , as she saw how the murderer  killed her friends “ when the girls said that I got up worriedly . Don’t know why but I went in the washroom . It’s not that I care about those girls, but something clicked in my mind . The murderer saw them a few days ago in that house . What if I’m the next one ?!? I poured water on my face to calm down and so I went in class .

 

At lunch time I overheard conversations and so I know almost everything . They were found in that street that I saw the murderer for the first time and from the look of it they were sliced several times . I’m not sure how Sulli managed to get out alive , guess she was lucky like me that night . What if I’m the next victim ?!?  I really hate thinking about that , especially now when I’m all alone at home . My parent went to some wedding ceremony  and because I can’t miss school , I had to stay alone . It was really hard for my mother but in the end she gave up . Sometimes it was really annoying when she treated me like a little child , but now more that ever I wanted that ! I wanted just to scream not to leave me alone even for a night !

 

After school I went straight home , I was going to watch movies all night so I can be awake the whole time . I was making my dinner when my phone rang  and to my surprise it was some doctor from the hospital where Sulli is , apparently   she wanted to talk with me about something . So I went to the hospital , I’m not quite sure why but I feel like I had to . Escorting me to a room with white walls and only a table and two chairs , like in a mad house . I’m not sure if she’s gone insane or something , but if I’m in this room for a long time I’ll sure freak out .  

 

I waited good 30 minutes before the door opened , Sulli entered with a nurse who placed her on the chair in front of me . She was pale and I’m sure she had no idea where she is now .  Somehow I felt uncomfortable to look at her like that , her annoying smile had vanished and the only thing  left from her is her body . The silence was killing me , so I got up without  saying a word .

“ Wait …” I heard her voice , I smiled lightly and returned to my place . She looked at me with her now red eyes from all the medicines that she was taking “ It’s all your fault “ she whisper but clearly enough for me to hear . I was not sure why she said that , but I stayed there silent “ They died because of you , because he wants you “  My eyes widened when I heard the word ‘ he ‘  , is the murderer searching for me ?!?

“ It’s not my fault , and who the hell is ‘he ‘ ?!?  “  I manage to ask . I was really shocked when she got up , and from nowhere she grabbed my neck making me fall from the chair . She was strong really strong , I couldn’t manage to free myself no matter how hard I try . I could feel her grip getting tighter and with every time it was getting really hard for me to breath . Thank god that the doctor and the nurses came just in time to save me . Helping me to get up from the cold floor I looked at Sulli when she slowly whispered ‘ Meet you at the house ‘ before they took her to her room . I went to the washroom with one of the nurses , when I looked myself in the mirror or should I say my neck . The marks from Sulli’s hands were really big , she had the intention to kill me there but why ?!?

 

Going down the street I was totally into my thoughts about earlier and the things that Sulli said , that I didn’t noticed the three boys approaching me until I bumped into one of them .

“ Be careful , you “ the boy that I bump into said , but I ignored him walking away . The same boys with their ‘cool ‘ appearance . If that’s the way to impress a girl they’ll die alone “ Hey , wait “ the same annoying voice said grabbing my jacket . I looked confused and annoyed at the same time , who the hell does he think he is to touch me !

“ Leave me alone “ I said pushing him away . making him laugh so as his friends . Damn bastards if I was stronger they would be dead by now . He came closer to me wrapping  his hands around my waist pulling me closer “ Back off , you “ I tried to get away but without any luck . His friends just stood there chuckling at me .

“ Come on , lets have some fun “  pushing me to the wall his arm traveled down my back . My eyes widened as I felt him the buttons on my shirt . I kicked his leg with all my strength “ AARRGGHHHHHH !!! “ he yelled letting me go , I ran but his friends grabbed me . The boy came to me slowly when he hit my face . I lost control and hit the ground “ That’s for kicking me , “ he said placing his body on mine , splitting my legs apart . Everything was spinning as I hit my head on the ground , the pain was unspeakable , I had no strength to pull him away .

“ Please no , someone save me “ I cried but his friends continued laughing , so I’m going to be and probably killed like that ?!? I don’t want this crap !!! The boy continued my shirt but suddenly he stopped . I’m not sure why but he got up and soon I saw a dark figure ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

the new update ^^ sorry for not  updating >.< 
hope you all enjoy the chapter ~~~ 
thanks for all the ppl who commented and welcome to my new subscribers ^^ 
love you all :)) 

( P.S :  i might update again today XDD so stay tuned )