A big mess...

Loving You Equals Death

 

Slowly opening my eyes , I felt the gentler touch of Taemin’s hands . I was lying on his chest , while his hands were around my waist . I looked up just to find his beautiful sleeping face . The soft light that was coming form the window , fell on his bare skin , making him look like a god . I gently trailed my fingertips around his beautiful face , before placing my lips on his . I don’t know how to describe the happiness , the warmth in my heart . The mark on his chest made me remember the pain he had been through .

 

“ Mmmm “ he mumbled when I placed my hand on the mark . This moment , I don’t want this to end ! Snuggling in to his body , I smiled again . Now everything belongs to the person I love !  I looked up again  , when his eyes slowly opened . When he saw me , the seductive smile of his shined on his face “ Morning “ he whispered before kissing my forehead .

“ Morning “ and I kissed him again on his lips . Hugging me tightly he kissed back , while trailing his hand down my arm . We stayed like this for awhile before my phone rang , annoyed I turn it off . Taemin smirked going up from the bed , I rolled to his side pouting . Can’t we stay like this for little bit more?!?

 

“ I’ll go take a shower , and you better get up “ and he left the room . Aish … he sounds like an annoying husband ! But I did what he said and when he came out of the bathroom I went to take a shower too . After dressing up I went down , the view in front of me made me widen my eyes . The table was already set and Taemin was placing the food . He had made a breakfast for me ?!? And to think that I was suppose to make breakfast , after all the house was mine !

 

“ Come on , sit ! “ he smiled warmly pointing at the chair , without wasting more time I went to the chair and looked around . Is this a table for two people or ten ?!? I stared at the food for awhile , not noticing that Taemin was looking at me “ You don’t like it ?!? “ he pouted trying to look disappointed . I chuckled at the cute face he made , just like a little puppy !

“ Ani … just … it’s so good that it’s a shame to eat it ! “ smiling I looked again at the table , I was so happy that he had cooked for me that I felt my cheeks heating up .

“ Say , aaaaaaaah “ he said holding the fork to me , I  pouted and opening my mouth , he started to feed me like a little child “ So ?!? How was it ?!? “ he waited for my reply , but instead I placed my lips on his .

“ Yep , delicious ! “ and we continued to eat .

 

~~~

 

Taemin went to the front door , I tried to stop him , but he said that he have to go and so he went out . I rolled my eyes and went to my room , lying on the bed I remembered last night . The night that I’ll never forget , I noticed my phone on the nightstand . Turning it on I saw that I had a message , I was afraid to read it ! It was from Key , I have to explain everything to him . About Taemin and me ! My index finger travel down the screen before clicking  on the ‘read ‘

 

We need to talk Hana !!! Don’t leave me like that ! Who the hell is he ?!? Please call me …

-  Key

 

Biting my lower lip , I placed the phone on my ear . It’s better to tell him now , I have to clear everything . But why did he kiss me ?!? Was it because I was nice and he had been in a state of shock after the breaking up ?!? I waited for awhile but he didn’t pick up ! So I went downstairs when the doorbell rand , making me jump from the sudden sound .

“ Key- oppa ?!? “ I whisper, his figure was standing right  in front of me . Guess is better this way , to talk eyes to eyes and not on the phone .

 

“ Can I come in?!? “ he said looking right into my eyes , simply nodding I welcomed him in . We stayed in silence for some time . I tried to put some words in my mind , how should I start ?!? What to say , I don’t want to hurt him “ So , who is he ?!? “ he asked looking towards the window . I turned to him and the bruise on his face made me choke , I felt sorry for that day .

 

“ I’m sorry … about yesterday . “ I hung my head down , playing with my fingers . I felt the warmth of his hand on mine .

“ It’s ok , is he … “

“ Yes , he’s my boyfriend “ I gulped hard , I felt guilty ! I should have said about Taemin long ago ! Scratching his head lightly , Key smiled awkwardly . The guilt in his eyes was well written . That made me feel worse than before .

“ But how ?!? I thought you love me !!! “ his words made me choke , I turned to him wondering from where he knows about that “ I knew for a long time , I was stupid ! “ what did he mean by that ?!?

 

“ But … “ I was cut of by his hand that slowly ran down my cheeks .

“ I had loved you for so long , but I was afraid to hurt you. So I tried to love another girl and I thought that I love her . But I was wrong . “ he paused to take a breath . I can’t believe what he’s saying ! He is confessing his feelings toward me  “ When I saw you , everything came back again ! I love you so much , more than a friend ! “

 

“ Oppa …! “ I said sitting up from the couch “ You know what ?!? I had loved you since the first time I saw you ! But I knew that you think of me only as a friend “ he got up and hugged me tightly . I felt my eyes watering up and before I knew it I was already crying .

“ I love you more than a friend , Hana “  pulling away from his grip I went to the window . The people were passing by the street , smiling all happily ! Why did my life have to be so complicated ?!? Had I made something bad in my past life !

 

“ From all these years I have been loving you ! “ and I looked into his eyes “ after all you were my first love , and you’ll always be ! I thought that I won’t be able to love someone else … “ I swallowed hard “ …. until I found Taemin. Now he’s my everything ! My hear belongs to him “ hearing that , Key hung his head down . I felt like a breaking his heart like that , no I’m the worst ! I have been hurting every person who knows me . I can’t stand this anymore , I just want to run somewhere !

 

“ I understand “ he said going toward me “ but I’ll be there for you , and waiting. “ he hugged me lightly before going to the front door . The tears in my eyes made my vision blurry, my knees failed me , and before I knew it I was on the floor . My chest hurts so much , I’m a horrible person ! How can I play around with people’s hearts ?!?  My phone rang and I went to pick up . It was my mother and she said that they’ll be little late . So I went upstairs to wash myself before going out shopping .

 

~~~

 

Placing my jacket on , I went out just to find Eun Sun sitting on the stairs of my house . I smiled lightly before going toward her .

“ Unnie “ she yelled jumping on me for a hug , embracing her with all my strength I snuggle against her small body . I was so glad that she’s here now, I needed someone to erase the pain from inside .

“ What are you doing here ?!? You got into a fight again , didn’t you ?!? “ raising an eyebrow I looked at her , she smiled shyly before taking my hand .

“ I wanted to be with unnie ! Is it bad ?!? “ she said pouting her lips , I could help but to chuckle .

“ Ok , ok ! Wanna go shopping with me?!? “ I smirked as her eyes widened from the word ‘shopping ‘

 

“ Yep , let’s go “ and she led the way . I was so happy to see her again . Her life is so careless , not like mine . We were walking for a long time , and she never stopped asking where is Taemin ! When I think about him , I feel the little butterflies in my stomach . I love him so much , that every time we’re apart , I feel uneasy “ Unnie !!! I want this “ Eun Sun started jumping around , pointing at the big lollipop . I rolled my eyes , but still I bought it . After walking her home , I went to my house and I saw the familiar car , parked in front of my house . I was so happy that mum and dad are already home .

 

“ My little baby “ my mother jumped on me , hugging and kissing me . But this time I was happy , I  missed them so much !  After dinner, we went to the living room . We watched films like the good old days when I was little . I missed them so much , I can’t imagine living without them . But now I have Taemin beside me , I know that he’ll be there for me no matter what !

 

When my parents went to bed , my phone rang and Taemin told me that he’s in front of my house . Without wasting more time I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door .

“ I need to know everything about the dreams you had “ he whisper softly in my ear . I simply nodded and we went to his house …

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It has been almost 2 months since I updated this story TT^TT … I’m really sorry I got carried away on my other story … and I had some problems and yeah !!! I’m really SORRY !!!!  >.<  I’ll try to update again ^^

Comments are loved :))