Please , smile for me !!!

Loving You Equals Death

 

“ Taemin ?!? “ I manage to say just before he turned and his mysterious smile seduce me .

“ Welcome Hana “ his sweet voice echoed in my head like a lullaby  . I was paralyzed , am I dreaming again ?!?

Slowly moving to my direction he came not saying anything . We just stayed there without talking , what can I say , never had I thought that I’ll find him here . Probably he noticed that I was shocked , so he took my wrist leading me to the old couch right in the middle of the living room .

“ Do you live here ?!? “ finally I spoke , giving me a little nod he got up going to the piano . My eyes followed every move he made “  I never noticed that someone actually live  here “

“ Well no one have “ he chuckled starting to play the same song . The atmosphere  was really awkward , I still can’t get it straight  why I ended up here . Putting my arms in my pockets I noticed something strange . I actually had brought along the bracelet , taking it out I went to the piano where Taemin was . When he saw me he smiled again before getting up

“ This is yours , right ?!? “  when he looked at the bracelet his eyes widened for no reason and he took it immediately .

“ Thanks “ was the only thing he said before placing it on his hand . Giving him a light smile I went to the front door ready to leave , when I turned to his direction and he was gone . Where the hell did he go , and without making any sounds?  I went in the forest back to the path leading to my house , when it started to rain . I ran quickly hoping not to get wet when I slipped and fell down , dropping the flashlight somewhere ahead . Great , now I can’t see anything , what’s up with my ‘ good- luck ‘ . I got up going ahead in the dark forest , my cheeks were burning like crazy and I felt little dizzy . Hope I’ll get home soon and fast as the murderer is still out there .

 

I was walking for  not sure how long , but to me it was like hours . Yeah I’m probably lost , and freezing . There was no place where  I could hide from the pouring rain , the cold wind crashed in me , sending  shivers to my whole body . Resting against a tree I closed my eyes trying not to think about the cold weather , when something moved right in front of me . Grabbing my jacket with both my hands I waited the person to show , it’s probably the murderer  !!! Feeling my knees weaken, I sat on the cold ground looking at the black shadow coming from the forest .  The sweet and mysterious voice calling my name , the seductive smile and the blond hair  distinguishing from the dark shadow of the forest . I’m not sure why I smiled but when I saw him I felt save , probably I’m going crazy or something to feel save in a stranger’s presence , especially when I’m so weak right now .

His hands wrapped around my waist  pulling me from the ground , carrying me like a princess . Without making any protest I buried my face in his chest, closing my eyes as the temperature in my cheeks raised .

 

~~~

 

Slowly opening my eyes as the sun was shining in my face , I looked around just to find myself in my bed . Slowly going to the open window I tried to remember last night , where I was lost in the forest while the rain was pouring on me and then it hit me , he was there , I was in his embrace and he brought me home . Guess I was saved again by the strange boy .

 

Going downstairs I saw my mother making breakfast ,  I sneezed lightly making her turn to me , giving me her warm smile . After breakfast I quickly changed my clothes grabbing my bag before dashing to school . Man I was late again and not feeling that good , I can’t believe that I’m going to school instead resting at home , but I wanted to see him again , I never felt like this before . 

 

At school everything was the same and on top of that some girls tried to make a conversation with me but they were ignored , as I was in no condition to talk with es like them . Deep in the thoughts of him I barely noticed when the lessons ended , so I just took my stuff going out the school . I’m not sure why I stayed disappointed since he never showed , so when I left my bag on the couch I went to the forest and to the house where I knew he would be. I saw him sitting on one of the windows on the first floor . Seeing me he jumped from it , that made me widen my eyes , is he sick ?!?  The big smile was placed on his face as he ran to me , I was shocked from all of this ,  I just stood there without moving , when I felt his arm on mine , pulling me to the house . Simply I followed him without asking any questions , is it because he was holding my hand or because I had nothing to say , but I don’t care much since I was with him .

Entering the house he led me to the couch , on the table was placed a cup of hot cocoa , like he was expecting me . 

“ Come on , drink while it’s still hot “ he said softly giving me the cup , taking it with both hands I took a sip  unconsciously smiling .

“ What’s that about ?!? “ he stopped for a moment then stuck his tongue out at me , I was really shocked but then chuckled seeing his cute act

“ I’m not sure , just I hadn’t got someone to talk with for a long time “ after that followed awkward silence . After drinking the last drop of the hot cocoa I placed the cup on the table when I felt his hand on my back “ Was it good ?!? “  he asked looking me right in the eyes , I’m not sure why my heart started to beat so fast but one thing I knew for sure , I’m addicted to his smile .

“ Yeah , thanks ! And about yesterday …. “ I was cut off when he stood up and ran to the kitchen . Did I say something not in place ?!?

“ Here “ he gave me the flashlight that I lost “ I found it after returning home “  I felt really embarrassed remembering the fact that he was carrying me  back home .

“ Sorry “ was all I could say , while taking the flashlight . Smiling again he nodded , accepting my apologies .   

 

~~~

 

It has been a month since I met Taemin , he said that he was going to another school out of the town . I find it stupid , because in the school  I am at least they can give you a good scholarship for any university you want . So with little more blabbing from my side , he finally agreed to study at my school .  I was really happy to know that I’ll have at least one friend in this dump called school . 

“ I’m going mum !!! love you “ I dashed out the front door , aish I hate to be late again . Now everyone knows me as the lazy girl , and the worst part of all of this was that Taemin was going to wait for me in front of the little shop , not that far from my house . And now thanks to me he’ll be late for his first day in the new school . Running like crazy I finally manage to get to the shop where  I saw him , he was sitting on the little bench near the shop .

“ Taemin-ah “ I yelled waving  at him , when he saw me he smiled cutely getting up “ Sorry I was late … “

“ It’s ok , let’s go “ and we went down the cold street to the school . The teacher introduced Taemin and he took a seat right behind me . All the girls were staring at our direction , which annoyed me to the extreme . I know that he’s handsome and all that stuff , but they could at least hide the interest they have toward him ‘ aish ….stupid es ‘

At lunch time it got even worst ,  we walked to the cafeteria and a lot of girls followed us . Asking stupid questions like ‘ if he has a girlfriend , or someone that he likes ‘ but he kept silence and just smiled at them . And like every girl I was curious to know too , but I thought it would be out of place to ask that , after all he needed support .

At the table all the girls gathered and continued to ask questions , so the only thing I could do now was just to sit there and watch , because no matter what I said they just ignored me like I wasn’t there .

 

Finally the last lesson ended and quickly grabbing my stuff I went to Taemin.

“ Come on !!! I wanna go home “ I complained as he was too slow , like he wanted all the girls to follow him ! It was really strange when we went out , because all the girls said ‘Goodbye ‘ and without following us they went to their directions . Taking a deep breath I smiled going further when I saw that Taemin stopped in front of the school gate , I looked around just to see one girl  from my class talking to him … so annoying . And it got even worse when the girl followed him to my direction . I was really confused , so I just stood there waiting for both of them to come to me

“ Hana “ his sweet voice called me , making me forget everything bad “ She needs some help  at her father’s shop , so I’m going to help her “ his words almost choked me . They knew each other for minutes and she’s asking him to help ….yeah a . She probably want to be alone with him .

“ She needs help huh ?!? “ I said irritated , while she looked at me with her annoying smile .

“ Yeah , and Taemin-ah was so sweet to agree to help me “  and she placed a hand on his shoulder , telling me with her eyes that she had won , so I better go home .

“  Well see you tomorrow “ he said going to the other direction with that girl , she wrapped her hand around his , and turned to my direction smiling evilly . And he didn’t even pushed her hand away !!! Annoyed I went down the street to my house , thinking why the hell I’m irritated by such a small fact . He’s free to do what he wants anyway .

 

After dinner I helped my mother to wash the dishes , when my father called me . I had to go to the shop to buy some milk for tomorrow , I nodded taking my jacket .  Outside was really cold , it wasn’t windy but the heavy mist was making the streets look creepy . I went quick to the shop and when I was going back home I felt the same feeling , like someone was watching me , so I quickened my steps and in no time I was near my house . Before going in I turned back when I saw a dark figure from the other side of the street . I jumped a little when my mother opened the door

“ What’s wrong ?!? “ she asked me , but I just forced a smile , grabbing my chest with my hands to calm my frightened heart , I followed my mother in the house and before that I turned just to find that the dark figure was already gone . Breathing in relief , and telling myself that it was an imagination I went upstairs to sleep .

 

“  Hana , darling ! Wake up !!! “  my mother called me , I just looked at the time and I was going to be late again . Like a racket I quickly went to the bathroom . Changing into something random that I found in the closet I quickly went downstairs ,when I saw him . He was sitting in the living room waiting for me . He looked somehow pale and like he was somewhere else .

“ Taemin ?!? What are you doing here ?!? “ I asked going to him , he gave me a little smile before getting up from his seat .

“ Well it’s raining and I was near your house “  I just smiled going with him to the front door .

“ I’m going mum , Love you !!! “ and we went out . I couldn’t find my umbrella so we were under Taemin’s . Pulling me closer to him , I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and unconsciously I chuckled , thinking about the situation and the fact that I was so close to him .

“ What’s so funny ?!? “ he asked without looking at me .

“ Ah , nothing “ and I chuckled again  , but immediately stopped when I saw his face . It was expressionless not like before . I know that something was wrong but I wasn’t sure what , but although I wanted to know I decided to let it go .

 

At class it was the same like yesterday , when I found out that the girl that wanted help from Taemin was found killed I just froze . Unconsciously I turned to Taemin , who was reading something without looking at me . So that’s why he’s like that , maybe he saw the murderer like me and now he’s frightened to death . I can’t tell him about the things I saw , but at least I could help him to forget , like I was trying to do . At lunch time I took his hand and drag him to the school roof . It was one of my favorite places in school and it was a place where no one goes . Quickly running to the edge  I looked around , before turning to see Taemin . His face never changed , and that annoyed me a little . I was trying to help him and he was not paying any attention .

 

“ Lee Taemin “ I yelled , making him look at me wondering what had gone into me “ I don’t like your face “ I said , but then thought a little how that sounds so I chuckled before continuing “ What I meant to say was , that I don’t like your expressionless face !!! You look better when you’re showing your adorable smile “  he came to me without saying anything , still with the same expression . I was about to say something when he hit my head lightly

“ You , talk too much “ he smirked , while I was looking at him rubbing my head . I hardly felt the touch but I decided to play a little

“ Yah !!! That hurts … “ but then I couldn’t help but to laugh , making him smile “ So you can smile huh !!! “ I said while looking to the clouds that were covering the sun . It looked that it was going to rain again , so we went back in the school .

“ Thank you “ he said before entering our classroom , I blushed lightly going after him . I’m not sure why , but I want to see him with that smile for the rest of my life , it’s ridiculous right ?!? But I felt really attached to him , ever since I saw him from the first time ......



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



NEW UPDATE ... finally ....^^ 
sorry for keeping you wait for so long .... but hope you can bare with me : P
 ~~  the biology teacher loves me ... every time she asks questions for me to answer XDD i could feel the ' LOVE ' --- 
anyway :  i'll reveal many things for the girl that cursed Taemin ~ 
just curious to know ... do you think she's bad ?!? XDD 
@ Imlucifer :  i'll try to add more dialog i promise >w< and to update faster 
 
how was the chapter ?!? 
 

Comment and Subscribe :))