The wedding

The Girl of Interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The water sound coming from the bathroom slowly stopped. Few minutes later, the door was opened, revealing a tall and topless man. Small drops of water dripped down from his still moist hair as he walked to the king size bed. He sighed in relief the moment he sat on the soft mat and smiled when his eyes landed on the woman sleeping on the left side with her back facing him.

She's always beautiful. And she's mine.

Nayeon slowly stirred from her sleep, tugging at her clothes under the blanket as she felt his hot exhale puffing the crook of her neck. She almost forgot he will come back from China today.

With her eyes closed, she tried to roll to a position which the most of her body could be covered or just to pull a little distance away, but it seemed impossible. Jung Taein's breathes were right next to her ear.

Smelling the same aroma of the shampoo, Jung Taein smiled again and lowered his head to kiss her. His lips touched every inches of her soft skin that were exposed in the air. Nayeon swallowed and her heartbeat rose a bit.

There was a smell of peppermint. He just shaved.

"I can feel you are tensing up, sleeping beauty." He said between kisses. "Good morning. Did I wake you up?”

"Y-Yes, but…”

"Great.”

He turned her over and pulled her closer. "I want some welcome home gift.”

Nayeon slightly gasped when she found him only wore a pair of shorts. Her right arm was pressed by him, her left hand unconsciously stuck out a bit and blocked between them, which caused the direct contact of her palm and his bare chest.

"You have no idea how much I miss you during the past week." He whispered before bringing their lips together, Nayeon shuddered because of the sudden move. "Taehmmm…" He deepened the kiss, preventing her from speaking and added more bodyweight on her. He's now almost on top of her, his arm firmly around her waist, his mouth drifting on her neck and down to her chest. Nayeon grabbed the sheet and bit her lower lip. His possessive moves always made her uncomfortable, sometimes she could refuse him, but sometimes couldn't. Like now.

Jung Taein's lips pressed harder around her collarbone, Nayeon winced when she felt the sting. "Did I scare you? Sorry, I just miss you too much." He grinned and when he wanted to proceed, Nayeon gently pushed his arm away and sat up. "I-It's ok. You must be tired, get some rest first. I'll go make the breakfast.”

"No." He grabbed her wrist. "I'm not hungry. Stay in bed with me.”

"I can't, Taein…”

"Why? Nayeon, we are husband and wife. You said you need time, I respect you, but it's been like…8 months now? How will you get used to my pace if you're not even trying?”

"I…I am not saying that I d-don't want to…" She lowered her head to avoid his gaze. "Y-You have to eat. And I have work later, so I need to get ready.”

"Work again?" Jung Taein seemed more annoyed, but Nayeon somehow relieved a little because the topic had changed. "I really hope one day you will figure out you actually don't have to work at all.”

"I like my job, I love music since…”

"You know I'm pretty capable to raise the both of us, and our family, right?”

Family…

Once again, he seemed to miss the fact that she likes what she's doing but only cares about his own unpleasant feeling because he himself doesn't like it. Nayeon could just smile, nod at him and flee to the bathroom. A minute later, she sighed behind the closed door.

Thanks god he did not push. But, the next time…Will he let go?

She splashed some cold water on her face. She's right, this can really help to calm……

I'm thinking of her again.

Nayeon looked in the mirror, the first thing she noticed was the kiss marks on her collarbone. She stared at them for few seconds and sighed. It's getting cold, wearing turtleneck sweater is not surprising. She shook the concern off and her thought went back to what Jung Taein said earlier.

8 months.

I have been married to him for 8 months.

 

 

 

 

-Flashback, Nayeon’s POV

 

"OH MY GOD, you look absolutely stunning!”

"I wanna marry you too, Nayeon unnie!”

I blush when I hear my two friends' exclamation. "Guys, lower your voice. Others can hear you even from the outside.”

"Oops, sorry.”

Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter