1st day of each month

The Girl of Interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five…Oh yes, right in time!”

Nayeon chuckled as being amused by the small girl who dashed into the studio while panting. "Not that I intend to ruin your sense of accomplishment, Chaeyoung, but boss is out today.”

"What? Why?”

"Our company is going to hold an audition in LA. Park Jinyoung PD loves America, we all know that, so he decided to go with the crew.”

"And I'm not informed because…?”

"You were busy doodling the album cover I guess.”

"Oh. That is possible.”

Nayeon nodded, bringing her palm to to cover a yawn.

"I think they'll have to stay there for at least a week. Which makes it easier," She yawned again. "For me to ask a day off on Friday.”

Chaeyoung frowned and for one second Nayeon thought she's gonna ask about the reason why she needs to take a day off, again.

"What time did you get here, Nayeon unnie?”

"Um…A quarter passed seven?" She glanced at the clock on the wall, answered unsurely.

"Ah, no wonder.”
Chaeyoung dropped her backpack on her desk. "I was still in my dream at that time, and you were already here started a brand new day.”

"Don't start it, Chae.”

"Don't you think it's a serious thing? I mean, he is the one wants to live in that so called high class but totally suburbs…”

"Chaeyoung…please.”

"Fine, fine, like if I want to fight with you." The small girl murmured and pouted. "You can have my cappuccino.”

"Thanks.”

She took a sip of the hot liquid and felt her temples loosened a bit. I should bring a cup of this to work more often.

"I respect you, not him.”

Chaeyoung muttered with slight peeve as something came to her mind. "Next time I go to your place and he dares to give himself airs or trying to kick me out in less than one hour, by that time I'd like to break his nose so don't stop me.”

 

 

 

 

"Tell me you're joking.”

"Which part?”

"Which part!? You insane? You broke his nose for god's sake!”

Jeongyeon hummed and opened the locker. "He'll live.”

"Shoot, you think I care about him? Hell no!" Jihyo walked toward and pulled her hands away from her ears. "You've just recovered from your last injury, ostrich! That guy murdered two people and he's over 6 feet and 200 pounds, didn't you feel like you crashed your fist on a concrete wall!?”

"Easy, Agent Park. He's not as strong as you think. See, I'm not the one end up in the infirmary.”

"No, but you will end up drowning in tons of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter